Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Canon U.S.A., Inc. Employee Reviews

never a dull moment
Site Associate (Current Employee), los angelesAugust 27, 2015
Pros: i am always learning and expanding my skills
Cons: would like to attend more classes
in the past years that I have worked at canon, I have never seen a moment where I may feel like I am working a dead end job. there are many locations and duties to learn and to where I am still learning and growing.
A great job
Truck Driver / Installer / Clerk (Former Employee), Burlington, NJAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Pay, Advancement, Culture
Cons: Long hours some times
I liked working here. I started in the Warehouse and worked my way into a Truck. I gained a lot of work experience here. I loved being on the road everyday. Something new to see.
Needs more progressive upper management
Manager (Current Employee), Burlington, NJAugust 19, 2015
Pros: Good pay
Cons: No direction from upper management
Good company but needs more cutting edge, progressive leaders at the top. No real direction given and middle managers are left alone without much development. This causes the company to be filled with leaders that are unprepared.
Nice place to work because everyone works as a team.
Site Representative - Mail/Copy (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 4, 2015
Nice place to work.I have busy days and slow days.Everyone works
as team to get all jobs completed. We are all very supportive.
Managements only concern is with meeting numbers
Service Engineer (Current Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 2, 2015
The job itself is not difficult. Managers are directed to ensure technicians are meeting their numbers at all cost. It is not important that the job is being done correctly, but that the performance metrics are met. Most technicians work the numbers more than performing their job the right way.
No need for a daily reminder of duties... Clock in and work
Indexing Specialist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 25, 2015
Supportive management team and plenty of work to keep you busy throughout the day. New procedures and policies quarterly, to keep you on your toes.
Great Company
Account Relations Representative (Current Employee), Norcross, GAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Team atmosphere
I absolutely love working for Canon, USA. Management is approachable on all levels and my team mates really go the extra mile to make sure we all shine! Typical days are busy from the word go, but the work load is effortless due to a wonderful sense of team. The hardest part when I first became an employee was the fast paced nature and "trial and error" type training, but trust me, it makes you WANT to bring your A game every day. Most enjoyable part- the team atmosphere. You're truly never a one man army at Canon.
Productive and Pleasant Workplace with Nice People
Marketing Analyst (Current Employee), Melville, NYJuly 20, 2015
If you want to work for a well-known global company that gives its employees job security, Canon is the right place to work. It is a company with high integrity and success.
GOOD PLACE TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: BENEFITS
Cons: PRODUCTION DEMANDS
GOOD BENEFITS, GOOD PLACE TO WORK TO ADVANCEMENT, ENCOURAGE EMPLOYEES TO ADVANCE INTO MANAGEMENT POSITIONS, CO-WORKERS ARE PLEASANT, MANAGER WILLING TO TEACH EMPLOYEES THEIR POSITIONS
Fun and exciting place to work.
Court Filing Specialist (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJune 30, 2015
Pros: Plenty of room for growth
Cons: High management turn over
I loved working for Canon they treated me very well and the management had a great professional attitude. I would return to them in a heartbeat.
Great Teamwork
Mailroom Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 29, 2015
The team works together great to work towards achieving goals and having fun doing the work. Unfortunately the compensation is low which makes the turnover high.
A job with lots to learn about copying
Imaging Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 19, 2015
Pros: great work hours
Cons: not many breaks
Mostly you work on your own
I learned to handled techcial machinery

I also had the ability to teach new employees

The hardest part was at time I had to work overtime for large orders
Nice place to work, pay is a little low
Mechanical Field Designer / Start-Up Technician (Former Employee), Newport News, VaJune 15, 2015
Pros: Decent working schedule, benefits
Cons: salary
The only downfall I see of Canon is the pay. It seems they are willing to bring in new employees for less rather than increase the salary of the long term employees.

Working conditions are fine. No complaints there.

Management is decent, No problems bringing up concern areas.
Nice office environment
ASI System Integration Contractor (Current Employee), Irving, TXJune 8, 2015
Nice office environment. Most of the staff travels so there are not a lot of people onsite unless there is a meeting. Very clean building and the staff there is very nice and accommodating.
reasonable working conditions
FSM (Former Employee), GARDENA CA.June 1, 2015
Company offers growth potential .but has been prone to layoffs .management has little control over the customer ability to buy equipment based on its needs. A STRONGER business environment will help
ensure continued success.Co-workers are great when things are good.The hardest part of the job is telling someone they are being layoff..The most enjoyable part would be having a good sales quarter,
Product Manager, Production Print Solutions (Former Employee), Melville, NYJune 1, 2015
eruiokah awefiohawe waehi aweoih awefoih awefoih wtgo egoih wo awgoih awoigh awo awoergih awo awgoih wao awgoi awgoi wagroi awg wiohwo aowie aw aowiehj aw aowieg waoeihga woeigf awoei aowie
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee), Medley, FLMay 29, 2015
Execellent enviroment ,good communication with customer,
All cowroker very team work.Management very good.
Ihave learned very much in the export field
Productive workplace
Machine Operator/Camera Inspector (Former Employee), Newport News, VAMay 23, 2015
I like the fact that you get paid weekly. The pay is not that great, it is hard to get permanent within the company, and the work load is too much for little pay. It was a good starter job though.
Fun Workplace
Office Services Assistant/Service Tech (Current Employee), Rosslyn, VAMay 21, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch
Great job, free lunch everything is good, but the staff is a little all over the place. Needs tons of help. Great teamwork
helping all types of people and co-workers
Product Trainer (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMay 18, 2015
Pros: helping people
Cons: Never time take a breath
Manage the country wide Hitachi portal when the customer ordered a new machine I would make sure that delivery, installation, training was set up and executed in a timely matter. Set up training for the entire San Francisco bay area from Santa Rosa to Monterey over to Sacramento. Train in all aspects of the services of training Printing, scanning, e-copy services, color service of the network service of EFI servers( electronics for Imaging ), Set ups on network servers for printing drivers, scanning, fax boxes, Color Fiery servers, and e-copy scanning services. Resolve customer Network, printing, and copy issues. Work and back up to per sale analyst and post sales analyst. Support with special projects to meet customer’s needs. Support co-workers with training needs, Produce training materials. Working with hard to deal people were the challenges were the best part of my job because I love challenges
Headquarters