Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Canon U.S.A., Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Machine Operator/Camera Inspector (Former Employee), Newport News, VAMay 23, 2015
I like the fact that you get paid weekly. The pay is not that great, it is hard to get permanent within the company, and the work load is too much for little pay. It was a good starter job though.
Fun Workplace
Office Services Assistant/Service Tech (Current Employee), Rosslyn, VAMay 21, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch
Great job, free lunch everything is good, but the staff is a little all over the place. Needs tons of help. Great teamwork
helping all types of people and co-workers
Product Trainer (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMay 18, 2015
Pros: helping people
Cons: Never time take a breath
Manage the country wide Hitachi portal when the customer ordered a new machine I would make sure that delivery, installation, training was set up and executed in a timely matter. Set up training for the entire San Francisco bay area from Santa Rosa to Monterey over to Sacramento. Train in all aspects of the services of training Printing, scanning, e-copy services, color service of the network service of EFI servers( electronics for Imaging ), Set ups on network servers for printing drivers, scanning, fax boxes, Color Fiery servers, and e-copy scanning services. Resolve customer Network, printing, and copy issues. Work and back up to per sale analyst and post sales analyst. Support with special projects to meet customer’s needs. Support co-workers with training needs, Produce training materials. Working with hard to deal people were the challenges were the best part of my job because I love challenges
Camera Support
Camera Department (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VAMay 5, 2015
Working full time on the phones answering customer calls and support issues. I learned how to operate software programs and also how to efficient trouble shoot technical issues.
Very productive place to work
Conference Services Specialist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 22, 2015
I came on with no experience and i was taught many new things which made me love the job. I look forward to moving higher up in the company and someday becoming part of the management team.
Unfortunately Limited
Filing Clerk (Former Employee), Long Island, New YorkApril 16, 2015
I say it was unfortunately limited because it was such a great time but it was a temp job that I only had the chance of working for two months. Really enjoyed my manager. Was just helping them file information correctly as they needed because they were closing down this site.
great experiance in customer service
Porter (Former Employee), Plano, TXApril 15, 2015
Pros: Good atmosphere
Cons: short breaks
A typical day was receiving incoming mail, organizing it between departments for distribution for Capital One Bank. Management was always very helpful wish problems that customers needed resolved within there abilities. co workers were fantastic team workers who all new there duties and could pick up and help others without a problem. The hardest part of the job was trying to work with the times of delivery by UPS Fed Ex and USPS for delivery time in the mornings. the most enjoyable times will always be the bond you build with your coworkers to make your day more positive and keep aiming for success.
Good company overall.
Help Desk Specialist (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAApril 14, 2015
Pros: Very Good Benefits. Canon puts money into your 401k so you dont have to.
Cons: Not much compensation for that area of work. If you're looking for complex or fulfilling work, you'll be disappointed, but it's a great starter into the IT industry.
Canon ITS is a very nice company to start out in but not something you want to stay in for long term means if you want fulfilling work in the IT industry. Work becomes repetitive and boring real quick. On on the other hand, the company offers great benefits and will even put money into your 401k at the end of the year and match dollar for dollar for what you put in yourself. Company has a great culture. The CEO takes time to listen to the employees and management will implement them where needed. Coworkers are very close nit and will help you when you need it the most. Everyone all in all is very understanding and caring.
Entry level job
Senior S.O.H.O. technician (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VAApril 2, 2015
Pros: 401k
Cons: none
It's a great job. I have no complaints. You take calls and resolve issues in a call center environment. Co-workers either come to work or they don.t Hardest part of the job is dealing with arrogance over the phone.
Awesome place to work
Field Instructor (Former Employee), Atlanta GeorgiaMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Canon encourages its employees to succeed.
Cons: there were no cons
Management really tries hard to ensure that employees have whatever is needed to succeeded. Canon invests in its employees career paths by paying for certifications and addtional programs. Definitely a famil environment.
Great Company
Account Relations Representative II (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 28, 2015
I loved my position that I performed everyday for 24+ years. I enjoyed working with my internal/external customers in helping them to order product and for its delivery to be made with a local servicing dealer authorized by the company.
Shinji
Product Repair Technician (Former Employee), Newport News, VAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: strict
The work time is like being a robot, but interactive events and the treatment they give their employees is great. The work is challenging but interesting. The pool of knowledge is a valuable asset to learn from. The management was a little bias to some and strict with others.
productive and fun place to work
Area Sales Associate (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 24, 2015
outside sales, there were no typical days. Learned to read people better. Management, mostly functional. Coworkers were plentiful. Submitting a proposal and being undercut by a competitor. Making/closing the sale.
Uncaring
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Salt Lake, UTFebruary 27, 2015
I have only been with the company for a very short time and already they have made it very clear that I as an employee do not matter to them.
Good company with great products
Account Executive (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 25, 2015
Juggernaut of the industry with some of the best products.

Large company made me feel like I was lost in the masses.

Some very loyal customers made repeat business easier.
True service providers.
On-Site Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: gained insurance knowledge, management opportunity.
Cons: none.
A typical day with Canon Business Solutions entailed providing superb customer service to any and all clients. A difficult part of the job was depending on the US postal service to deliver time sensitive documents within the time period.

Customer satisfaction is not always easy but when you get it right it’s awesome
Looking to further my career job in the same work field.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Newport News, VAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: overtime, neat and clean work area, following safety rules
Cons: short breaks, healthcare, pay rate
I come to work prepared to work. I also learned how to be a team player. The Managers at Canon were very respectful and courteous. The hardest part of the job was nothing because there is nothing to hard about a job. The most enjoyable part of the job was making new friends and meeting new people.
What I learned about Canon U.S.A. Inc
Laid off-Temp/Seasonal (Former Employee), Norcross, GAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: pot luck lunch for all the employees
Cons: none i truly enjoyed the job
Great place to work, great benefits and the company truly cares about the well being of the employees.
The staff was very professional, and patient with the training process.
The hardest part of the job was I was hired through a TEMP AGENCY and the job contract expired in 3 mo.
Good Pay, Work Environment, and Supervisor
Service Representative/Admin. Assistant (Former Employee), West Valley CityFebruary 10, 2015
I loved my job altogether. I loved being able to prioritize my jobs daily, and deciding what is the most important to the least important tasks daily.
I loved my supervisor, and having him constantly praise my coworkers and I was the best part of our day.
I am very good at clerical work, so it was definitely an easy part of the job.
I loved the job overall.
Good co-workers
Site Representative/Mail (Former Employee), Foster City, CAFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: good co-workers and good benefits
Cons: management needs improrvement.
It was a good place to work but management was not too good. They should care more about their employees and treat them better.

1 2 3 4 5

About Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial – Read more

Canon U.S.A., Inc. Salaries