Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Canon U.S.A., Inc. Employer Reviews

Love working with my Co-workers
Supply technican (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: canon shots
Cons: to much favoritism
It's a alright company but needs a union because the hiring and firing rate is ridiculous, and management doesn't really pay the hard workers no mind. I learn alot on ed and the Truama room, my co-workers are the best. The hardest part is seeing alot of sick kids.
productive fun working with customers
CANON (Former Employee), Newport News, VAAugust 23, 2014
∙ Putting printer parts together.
∙ lifting 70 to 80lb boxes of supplies.
∙ Make sure the belts ran correctly.
∙ Rebuild printers and load them onto pallets.
∙ Replenished stock room with incoming inventory
Enjoyed working here
Budget Specialist (Current Employee), Melville, NYAugust 20, 2014
Great team members and supervisor. Overall Canon is a great company.
Good company to work for
Site Associate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: lots of sites to work at.
Cons: management
Worked for cannon for a short time, but when i was there it was a decent company to work for.
adventurious
QA Specialist (Former Employee), Newport News, VAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: benifits
As cargo specialist, i enjoyed the unique travel places. Provided me with strength for life .
Excellent sales organization with knowledgeable management team and support staff
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILAugust 7, 2014
Pros: great support from staff and management
Cons: making monthly quotas in a declining economy
Professional co-workers and support staff. The management team was high caliber and very adept at working with clients and sales associates. The hardest part of the job was to exceed quota each month when the economy was in decline. The most enjoyable part of the job was collaborating and working out sales strategies with sales associates to achieve – more... a positive result. – less
long hours, high stress
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: paid vacations, paid sick time, employee education compensation program, full time hours
Cons: stressfull environment, long working days.
I started as Shipping/Receiving Clerk for one of the satellite branch of the company delivering mails, logging entries of shipped and received items for repairs as well as company logistics for repairs, and assisting salesmen and technicians for sales conventions or demo conventions. Then, we had a company move to a new branch division to merge with – more... distribution warehouse and I was absorbed in as Warehouser 1 and 2 doing various duties as fork lift driver, dock duties, pick and process merchandise, merchandise refurbishing, merchandise inspections, packing and shipping where I had 4 to 5 shippers under my supervision and I am the shipping operator of UPS, FEDEX and DHL machine. I was also tasked with the decision to implement the fastest delivery for whom I was assisting whether sales department, camera division, home office products or repair department. The hardest part of the job was the management direction to hire temporary workers instead of senior workers. The most enjoyable part of job is the camaraderie of my fellow workers able to sacrifice time needed to fulfill what is needed of the task that is needed. – less
Minority Drivin
Copy/Scan Operator (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 23, 2014
Cons: people work hard to not to receive good pay, if you complain the let you go.
The hire people who barely speak English, because they pay them peanuts. Its an up to date sweat shop. Every one is scared of the Mother and Father who are the owners. The people in the front makes you feel you are nothing. That's why they keep the doors close so clients wouldn't see the sweat shop.
Productive and Job stability
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee), Melville, NYJuly 19, 2014
Pros: great salary and health benefits
Cons: not flexible with time.
I've been working at Canon for 5 years and its been an amazing experience. My job allows me to work on different projects and learn something new everyday (not a rountine job). Canon is a fun and productive place to work at, I would recommend it to anyone looking for job stability and career growth.
fun place to work
Tender (Former Employee), Newport News, VAJuly 18, 2014
Productive. The people are nice . great pay , long shifts.You can always get overtime. you dont work every day
Multiple Regular Management Changes
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Agoura CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: great products/great service
Cons: poor direction and leadership
I worked for some very challenging managers (5 in 4 years) at Canon one of which was terminated for verbal abuse which I personally experienced every Monday at regular sales meetings. I was also expected to work remotely in a home office limiting my access to support and critical business information/tools
A typical day at Canon
Convenience Copy Care (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 10, 2014
Pros: learning many different skills at the job
Cons: pay increase were very low
A typical day was fast paced but interesting. I learned desktop publishing, installing their copiers and teaching customer training on new copier installs. My co-workers were many and interesting and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was being exhausted after the day was done. The most enjoyable part was learning many different skills while – more... I worked there. – less
Outside Sales
Account Executive II (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJune 26, 2014
Pros: busy always moving, always thinking problem solving
Cons: out in crazy weather and lots of wind sheild time
Learned how to consultative sell. Use a 75 point plan for time management. Manage a territory. Build B2B relations. Build machines with software and propose them both written and verbal. contract and pricing negotiation. Very exciting and rewarding job.
fun place to work
Sr.QA Analyst (Current Employee), Melville, NYJune 22, 2014
 Formulated detailed Test Plan, Test Cases and Testing Procedures, which included Test Cases/Scripts, capturing Test Results and capturing and resolving Test Anomalies.
 Responsible for Manual Testing and Automation Testing.
 Performed Regression, functional testing of Retail and eCommerce applications
 Preparing and executing test cases for functional, – more... integration, UAT and regression testing
 Have experience in manipulating and testing Sale Catalog using IBM Sale Center Management
 Performed functionality testing of placing online orders on eCommerce website and integration testing of payment process.
 Worked with multiple mobile applications simultaneously like iOS, Android etc.
 Work in Agile, scrum, and sprint environment in order to change the requirements and features set.
 Responsible for cross Browser Testing, Web Security, Check-out and Shopping cart functionality for e-commerce web based applications. – less
Exhausting
System Support Engineer, Demo Center (Former Employee), Itasca, ILJune 21, 2014
Pros: pay is ok
Cons: expensive cafe, micromanagement
So much drama and politics. Managers are micromanagers who do not respect engineers. They all have the typical Chicago attitude. Want everything done yesterday and expect perfect quality. Do not want to budget for new equipment or software. Ask other employees to lie about certain situations to make the sales process seem more valuable.
canon
Site Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 11, 2014
Pros: schedule
Cons: no opportunities for higher positions
Canon is a great company to work for, I enjoy office work a lot and this is where I started to understand that I enjoy office work. Being able to interact with people and help them with their needs was a plus for me. I learned how to service canon machines and lead an office.
Very bad management
Electronic Technician/Networking Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 10, 2014
Cons: everything
Canon was the worst place I have ever worked. The majority of my buddies quit as well. One even had a heart attack. They are hostile, micromanagers. There is no just reward for the way they act.
Productive place to work
SITE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Burlington, NJJune 8, 2014
Pros: real great company to work for
Cons: short breaks
SITE REPRESENTATIVE: Full-time/Temporary position
2010 - 2011
Customer Service, sorted, delivered, picked up, and processed all courier items, mail, newspapers, magazines and USPS mail; Tracked courier items (FedEx, UPS, Certified Mail); Research and routed unidentified mail; received and logged interoffice deliveries and track messenger items; Responded – more... to customer requests; Performed routine upkeep and basic maintenance of equipment; Recorded and tracked customer inquiries and fulfillment of requests. – less
Canon
Account Executive (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 3, 2014
Canon had great benefits and a good management team. Training lacked a little in product training, their main focus in training was selling tools. Need more product knowledge in training.
Work Skills
BDS Marketing (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 2, 2014
Responsible for driving HP business objectives and strategies within assigned district through planning, collaboration and communications. Maximize product sell-through in assigned district which includes marketshare growth, revenue growth and product penetration in National Retail Accounts.

1 2 3 4 5

About Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial – Read more

Canon U.S.A., Inc. Photos