Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Canon U.S.A., Inc. Employer Reviews

A typical day at Canon
Convenience Copy Care (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 10, 2014
Pros: learning many different skills at the job
Cons: pay increase were very low
A typical day was fast paced but interesting. I learned desktop publishing, installing their copiers and teaching customer training on new copier installs. My co-workers were many and interesting and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was being exhausted after the day was done. The most enjoyable part was learning many different skills while – more... I worked there. – less
Outside Sales
Account Executive II (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJune 26, 2014
Pros: busy always moving, always thinking problem solving
Cons: out in crazy weather and lots of wind sheild time
Learned how to consultative sell. Use a 75 point plan for time management. Manage a territory. Build B2B relations. Build machines with software and propose them both written and verbal. contract and pricing negotiation. Very exciting and rewarding job.
fun place to work
Sr.QA Analyst (Current Employee), Melville, NYJune 22, 2014
 Formulated detailed Test Plan, Test Cases and Testing Procedures, which included Test Cases/Scripts, capturing Test Results and capturing and resolving Test Anomalies.
 Responsible for Manual Testing and Automation Testing.
 Performed Regression, functional testing of Retail and eCommerce applications
 Preparing and executing test cases for functional, – more... integration, UAT and regression testing
 Have experience in manipulating and testing Sale Catalog using IBM Sale Center Management
 Performed functionality testing of placing online orders on eCommerce website and integration testing of payment process.
 Worked with multiple mobile applications simultaneously like iOS, Android etc.
 Work in Agile, scrum, and sprint environment in order to change the requirements and features set.
 Responsible for cross Browser Testing, Web Security, Check-out and Shopping cart functionality for e-commerce web based applications. – less
Exhausting
System Support Engineer, Demo Center (Former Employee), Itasca, ILJune 21, 2014
Pros: pay is ok
Cons: expensive cafe, micromanagement
So much drama and politics. Managers are micromanagers who do not respect engineers. They all have the typical Chicago attitude. Want everything done yesterday and expect perfect quality. Do not want to budget for new equipment or software. Ask other employees to lie about certain situations to make the sales process seem more valuable.
canon
Site Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 11, 2014
Pros: schedule
Cons: no opportunities for higher positions
Canon is a great company to work for, I enjoy office work a lot and this is where I started to understand that I enjoy office work. Being able to interact with people and help them with their needs was a plus for me. I learned how to service canon machines and lead an office.
Very bad management
Electronic Technician/Networking Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 10, 2014
Cons: everything
Canon was the worst place I have ever worked. The majority of my buddies quit as well. One even had a heart attack. They are hostile, micromanagers. There is no just reward for the way they act.
Productive place to work
SITE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Burlington, NJJune 8, 2014
Pros: real great company to work for
Cons: short breaks
SITE REPRESENTATIVE: Full-time/Temporary position
2010 - 2011
Customer Service, sorted, delivered, picked up, and processed all courier items, mail, newspapers, magazines and USPS mail; Tracked courier items (FedEx, UPS, Certified Mail); Research and routed unidentified mail; received and logged interoffice deliveries and track messenger items; Responded – more... to customer requests; Performed routine upkeep and basic maintenance of equipment; Recorded and tracked customer inquiries and fulfillment of requests. – less
Canon
Account Executive (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 3, 2014
Canon had great benefits and a good management team. Training lacked a little in product training, their main focus in training was selling tools. Need more product knowledge in training.
Work Skills
BDS Marketing (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 2, 2014
Responsible for driving HP business objectives and strategies within assigned district through planning, collaboration and communications. Maximize product sell-through in assigned district which includes marketshare growth, revenue growth and product penetration in National Retail Accounts.
Great company to work for
Digital Service Engineer (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJune 1, 2014
Pros: benifits
Cons: a lot of travel time.
Canon provides it's employee's with terrific benifits and a good working environment. I have to travel a lot of miles each day to repair equipment. I have been trained on another high volume machine as well as training in networking ( loading print drivers, setting IP addresses...). I manage daily activities by prioritizing what customer I should visit – more... next keeping in mind response time and the geographical challenges. The hardest part of my job is the amount of travel that is involved and balancing my customer's needs along with the geographical challenges involved to service as many customer's as possible. The funnest part of my job is the fact that every job is different. That is, no two customers are likely to have the same problems so that keeps it from getting boring. – less
Extreme amount of work
Office Support (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMay 22, 2014
Pros: very busy. excellent vacation benefits
Cons: being on feet all day
A typical day started with pulling faxes off the fax machine and distributing them to all the secretaries and attorneys. Around10:00am the mailman would drop off a huge bag of mail that had to be emptied and sorted and delivered to all the attorneys the rest of the day was scanning and copying large volumes of legal documents.
Very good place to work
Receiving Clerk/Fed Ex and Freight Shipping (Current Employee), Burlington, NJMay 5, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long end of the month work hours
Great co-workers and support, Very long end of the month hours which are mandatory. Great benefits and vacation packages
Company who cares about there employees.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Newport NewsMay 5, 2014
Taking apart computer printers for businesses. I have learned keeping a steady pace will meet your quotas. Managers and co workers all work together to get the job done. Hardest part was staying clean the enjoyable part was the schedule.
Nice colleagues, stable environment
Regional Marketing Executive (Former Employee), SingaporeMay 4, 2014
Pros: nice and friendly working environment
I was unfortunate to have a lousy boss who disappeared at work. The colleagues are nice and supportive. Management is pro Japan and hence it is just a good job to be in but HR is not really professional.
no raises-no promotions-high turnover
Digital Technician (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 23, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: no raise-no promotion-low low pay
people come and leave when they find out they don make monies
htey hire people and they quit after training or soon after
it is just because they dont pay good and you can get better pay
Great company to work for
Sales Department, selling Canon product (Current Employee), Chespeake, VAApril 23, 2014
Pros: great work place
I love coming to work and have really nice co-workers. Canon has a lot of programs to teach you about their products
Professional work environment and excellent leadership of managers
Imaging clerk (Former Employee), MelvilleApril 22, 2014
My typical day at Canon starts with me sit down at my desk, then i review my tasks for the day and get right to work. I get about half an hour of lunch and then i finish the days work after 8 hours.

I have learned quite a bit at Canon, first thing i leanred was how to communicate with my manager and coworkers. second was how to tackle a problem or – more... a task with the utter most efficiency.

My coworkers were great, hard working people, no complaints there.

The hardest part of the job was the tasks them selves, they were intensive.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my co workers and manager whom were awesome. – less
good
Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 9, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: nothing
great people
punctuality it's first
great environment
training
perfect
Contract Facilities Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 7, 2014
great people and pay. Bonuses and commissions can be huge...
Productive and fun location
Site Representative (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 3, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is the relationships I formed with the clients.

1 2 3 4 5

About Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial – Read more

Canon U.S.A., Inc. Photos