Location: Kansas City, MO
Duration: 3-6 Months
Citizens, Green Card EAD, Greencard holders are encouraged to apply for this position.
- The Business Analyst (BA) will contribute to IT business or sponsored technology projects by translating basic to complex business needs into understandable requirements.
- BA's participate in the development and management of project plans related to application development initiatives, from project planning (business and strategic) and design, through testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- The BA has a considerable understanding of current and emerging IT products, services, processes, and methodologies, along with a continuing understanding of the business function and process.
- They are able to understand business requirements, goals, and risks, in order to formulate and define the technical scope and objectives of projects.
- BA's are also responsible for educating project team members and the business community on the impact of the proposed technology and for developing contingency plans.
- The BA has a team orientation and is focused at all times on improving business operations.
- Attention to Detail..Intermediate... 3-5 yrs…Preferred
- Critical reasoning (strong intellectual and conceptual thought processes)...Intermediate...3-5 yrs
- Deadline focused... Intermediate....3-5 yrs
- Decision Making....Intermediate....0-2 yrs
- Detail Orientation...Intermediate...3-5 yrs
- Multi-tasking.....Intermediate....3-5 yrs
- Organizational Skills...Intermediate...3-5 yrs
Documentation... Intermediate...3-5 yrs
- Analysis...Intermediate..0-2 yrs
- Technical Documentation....Intermediate..3-5 yrs
- Test Cases...Intermediate...0-2 yrs
Canova IT Inc.
35300 Drakeshire ln, Farmington, MI. 48335.
Phone: 248 579 8585, Skype: canovait
Email: raj(at)canovait(dot)com, canovait(at)gmail(dot)com