Cantata Adult Life Services

Cantata Adult Life Services United States Employee Reviews

fun working place
centralized scheduler (Former Employee), Brookfield, ILJanuary 2, 2015
the most enjoyable part of my job was scheduling and communicating with the field staff
this is a nice place to work and get alot of experinces from they have raffle days appreciation lunch for us
caregiver / cna (Current Employee), Brookfield, ILOctober 27, 2014
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: yes short breaks
when their are not enough supplies to work with I have to use what I can.

how to treat people and what are their needs so you will be able to assist them better

be able to management clients personal stuff and privacy's

my co worker are very good worker we works as a team help each other when their I things they need help with

their are really no hard part but if you have to pull and lift and make sure that you are not upsetting anyone .

being able to give help were its need, helping the clients with feeding and talking to them getting to know them.
Fun, different every day, never a dull moment.
Certified Nursing Assistant/ Caregiver (Current Employee), Brookfield, ILJuly 25, 2014
Pros: you are allowed some snackes while at work
Cons: sometimes i don't take a break.
When I get to work, I'm given a report on how my client is doing. I learn something new with my client and others. Management is ok. I get alone well with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is when a client pass away. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the smiles on the clients faces when they see me and interacting with the clients.
Good place to grow
Scheduler (Former Employee), Brookfield, ILNovember 5, 2013
Pros: easy to move up
Cons: the new d.o.n. doesnt know what she is doing she is the reason i quit
I loved my job here they are very willing to work with you and go above and beyond to make sure the patients get the best care possible.
Nice place
C.N.A (Current Employee), Brookfield, ILMay 19, 2013
Pros: everybody helped even nurses
Cons: charting process is too long and computers needs to be updated
I would have to say that of all three places that I have worked Cantata has to be the best. the work load is better that my first two employers. Cantata has three aids on each floor, so each aid does not have more the 11 patients. this makes it easier to give better customer service. My Co-workers all wonderful people that work together. This is the one place where I can say was not hard to do anything.
Review Summary
Kitchen Staff/Maintenance (Current Employee), Brookfield, ILJanuary 9, 2013
Responsible for ensuring clean facilities, and ensures consistent customer satisfaction and timely delivery of services.
loving and respectful
cna (Current Employee), brookfield ilSeptember 10, 2012
i loved it got to choose my days hours and pay was great i did home healt the also have a nursing home u run errands light house work cook med reminders doctors appointments activities we went shopping swimming it was fun