Canterbury Employee Reviews

Canterbury Creations
Sales (Former Employee) –  Davison, MISeptember 5, 2017
Working with this company was definitely a great experience and I thank those who gave me the opportunity to work this job and position. I learned a lot about working with customers and it gave me many years of sales experience. The people that I worked with were always friendly and knew how to take care of their employees.
Pros
Gained much experience and very friendly environment
Cons
Nothing bad to say
Great culture and leadership
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNFebruary 20, 2017
Engaged management, great work environment, team oriented. Marketing department is very forward-thinking and not overbearing.
Part time
Server (Former Employee) –  Rancho Palos Verdes, CAOctober 29, 2016
Good for part time work. Great for students looking for a part time job. A job experience most likely beneficial to anyone who is starting out to work in medical field and care for elderly people.
Pros
Free meals for employees
Good for a person between jobs.
line cook (Current Employee) –  Rancho Palos Verdes, CAJanuary 8, 2016
This kitchen puts out very good food for their patients and there is much to learn in cooking from the few people who have been working back of the house for a long time here, but there is not much kindness in the work place out of the rest of the back house staff or management after you get hired on and do not perform as desired when all you are doing is working as directed. Must have thick skin to work here.
Pros
Decent pay, many holiday perks and bonuses, free lunches, front house staff very friendly and helpful.
Cons
Benefits not available to part-time employees, long hours even in a part-time position, management incapable of constructive criticism.
first job
Server (Former Employee) –  Palos Verdes, caJuly 10, 2015
Great place, couldn't complain. Meet a lot of people and I knew serving was what I had wanted to pursue. Scheduling was pretty bad a lot of people weren't happy with not getting days off or if something came up last minute and couldn't make it in it turned really bad to the point you'd get fired. Male manager sucked Female manager was really genuine and the best. Both no longer work there.
Pros
free food, meet people, awesome co workers
Cons
scheduling
Friendly Residents
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Centerburg, OHMarch 9, 2015
Helped DD people with day to day living skills to become more independent. You learn to appreciate what you have and how lucky you are.
Pros
Loved the residents
Cons
Couldn't keep help
exciting place to work
CNA (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WISeptember 5, 2014
I learned a lot of new and interesting ways of handling certain situations. I enjoyed daily time spent wit patients learning about their lifes' a great way to think outside of the box. Overall my experience was good.
Pros
wages, benefits
Cons
staffing issuses
fun and productive place to work
Lawn Technician (Former Employee) –  Mount PleasantJuly 23, 2014
great people, great place, room for advancement, good management
Pros
close to home