Canton

Canton Employer Reviews

Fun Workplace
Assistant Front Desks Daycare Dreams (Former Employee), JacksonApril 2, 2014
I love this Job i love taking care of children. They were sweet and nice .I really love nap time because I put most of the children to sleep. They loved when I act out Role.I love to reading books to the children.
ASAP
Home Health-care Supervisor (Former Employee), Canton, OHFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: healthcare, raises
Cons: short breaks
A typical work day is always busy and nonstop, and the customers are always put first to make sure that all are satisfied. Management is very understanding and definitely work with the employees.
Great place to work.
Crew Leader, Cook (Current Employee), Canto, GaJuly 11, 2013
I was welcomed back into IHOP after a 13 year absence. I love cooking and IHOP allows me to that. Unfortunately, this job isn't a good fit for me as a single father.

A typical shift consists of cooking, cleaning and prepping.
A new skill
Cook Medical (Former Employee), Bloomington, INMay 5, 2013
Pros: employment
Cons: sitting in one place for 8 hours and not being around other people
Learning how important catheters are and how to make them properly. Cardiac catheters are a valuable to healthcare.
Slow business
Waitress (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKDecember 10, 2012
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: not enough money
Come in set up the store. Clean tables and floors. Learned fast food production. Great management. Mom and Pop owned.
Intense environment with many positives .
Crisis Specialist (Current Employee), canton maDecember 5, 2012
Pros: love the interaction with the young adults
Cons: only 40 hours a week, can be very stressful .
A typical days involves me being with the most aggressive at risk students in the school and being with them throughout every moment of the day , it can be on a one to one basis or supervising a whole house of staff and young adults . At this school we often have to restrain individuals who try to hurt themselves or others . During Crisis situations – more... i have to delegate responsibility , give directions , fill out paperwork and be professional in all situations. The hardest part of the job is maintaining order among students and staff when there is multiple restraints going on at once which happens often . The most enjoyable part of this job is seeing kids i use to have to deal with on a daily basis doing better and moving up to better classrooms and starting to learn how to be productive and successful . – less
The Canton Group
Web Developer (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 17, 2012
I had a great time working there, management is great, they really put emphasis in quality.
Good experience but did lead to a direct hire opportunity with advancement potential.
Q. C. Inspection Auditor (Former Employee), Cuyahoga Falls, OHFebruary 16, 2012
Pros: window quality audit inspection experience.
Cons: windows too heavy to lift with one person, short-term work.
Good experience to learn about window quality requirements. Not enough authority or time working on the window assembly line as an Inspector to correct quality issues or repair/rework windows.
very laid back environment with flexible hours
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Petaluma, CAFebruary 14, 2012
Pros: compensation for gas, tips paid every night
Cons: no benefits, some bad tippers
They are very flexible with your schedule. They know they don't pay you much, so they are lenient when you are running late or cannot make it. They do appreciate it though when you can find someone to fill in for you on days you cannot come in.

It is a very laid back job, I wait around for deliveries but help out when the restaurant is busy. That includes – more... answering the phone, taking orders at the front desk, and waiting on guests. – less
Productive, busy day at all times
Freelancer (Current Employee), all over the worldMarch 25, 2014
Pros: yes, you are free to do anything
Cons: too busy
Good company, good culture, good pay
I learned a lot in this company, any vital skills in import & export business.
They use self managed method to integrate all the resources.
My co-workers are nice, open mind.
The hardest part of the job would be the communication between our supplier and client.
the most enjoyable part of this job would be the communication – more... part – less
environnement de travail sérieux
Stage en comptabilité (Former Employee), CantonJanuary 2, 2014
l'aspect le plus difficile de mon travail, il faut toujours reste en mode de travail