CAP Employee Reviews

Walmart
2 SUPERVISOR, WAL-MART (Current Employee) –  Seneca, SCDecember 12, 2017
I work as a CAP 2 Supervisor for Walmart in Seneca, SC. My day consisted of managing a team to unload trucks, pull freight, and work all freight. I used to enjoy my job, but management at this store is so poor and the way that they treat you and talk to you is unacceptable. They treat you like dirt, and overwork you. There are always problems, it is constant.
Cons
Management.
Great Place to work
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 29, 2017
Excellent Place to work , everybody is nice. The organizational environment is balance. It has a lot of diversity. Te provide every tool that you could need so you can be a successful employee
Pros
Help you to grow as a professional
Walmart
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAOctober 30, 2017
A typical day was good but busy. I've learned how to deal with people on a day to day basis. Management was good and were able to manage the employees and were able to handle things that needed to be handled the hardest part about working for walmart was they will take your hours away if the had to. To make sure they didnt go over company budget. The most enjoyable part was to know I had a job and was able to provide for my family,
Pros
No free nothing
Cons
Breaks and insurance
I loved working there
1 Team Member - Wal-Mart (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 20, 2017
Solid work schedule, Good work, Kept me busy. Worked from 4 in the morning to one in the afternoon. We managed inventory and kept products on the shelves.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
No FT
Fast-Paced Team Warehouse enviroment
2 Team Associate, Wal-Mart Stores (Former Employee) –  Galt, CA 95632September 29, 2017
Great place to work, always a team building environment where co-workers really help each other. Physically active, but very rewarding helping the back room manage inventory and products as well as other things.
Pros
Team-Building, Great co-workers
Cons
Manual labor, Always on the go
Cap2 life
customer service and stocking (Former Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WISeptember 27, 2017
A typical day would be unloading the truck and sorting it on too pallets. TO unload the truck fast and efficiently you would need about 8 people. After you get done unloading the truck you would go and stock grocery. You were responsible for helping the customers, using telxon, working the risers if need be and binning your overstock.
Fun temporary job
temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Saint Albans, VTAugust 26, 2017
The job I had was a temporary position helping to file and sort U.S. Citizenship applications, the work was fun and enjoyable but it was very temporary. There is no job security or advancement, once they catch up on applications the job is basically over. The pay was outstanding and the environment was fun.
good place to work
cap 1 Team Member (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 15, 2017
good place to work. keeps you occupied . worst management . i learned how to use mobile computer equipment. scanners printers, etc. gives you free food at sometimes. bad management once again. they expect you to do too much. more than you're supposed to do. they will make you do other peoples work. will discriminate and base how you work off how you look. unequal treatment as an associate.
benefits
Cons
management is the worst
Fighting war on poverty
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 27, 2017
Working with the community to provide services for the under served population. Some of the services included: Housing, food, health services, income tax preparation, child care, etc.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you are assisting those less fortunate, the smiles and the thank you.
Pros
Helping the under-served population
Cons
Advancement
CAP - Executive Administrative Consultant
Executive Administrative Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hinsdale, ILJuly 15, 2017
This was a perfect job - I had flexible hours/days - I would meet with the broker and be given my instructions and a completion date then I was on my own. I could work at the office or at home. If she needed me to meet clients, she would call and we'd make arrangements.
Pros
Flexible hours, enjoyable work
Cons
not consistent hours some weeks
competitive wages
STOCKER AND UNLOADER WALMART BAY ROAD SAGINAW (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJuly 9, 2017
Not a lot of room for advancement. good coworkers at the bay road Walmart. The most enjoyable part of the job is unloading the truck and talking to all of your coworkers unloading the truck.
Divertido.
Child Care (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa caJuly 5, 2017
Exelente, cuando tu pasion son los niños... aprende uno mucho de ellos!!!
Pros
Medical
Cons
part time
fun working there.
Energy Crew Leader Rural (Former Employee) –  Shungnak, AKJune 21, 2017
I like helping people. So this job give me the opportunity to help my own people. By insulating windows and install smoke detectors. And and seal doors. Clean refrigerator grills. Making the homes warm and safe
Pros
breaks
Cons
short lunch
Fun enviroment
Consistent Friendly customer service (Former Employee) –  Longview, WAJune 2, 2017
Answer calls and filled paperwork. I enjoyed getting to know my coworkers and clients. It was a very diverse place to work so many unique people brought into one area. The hardest part of my job was not being able to help some of the clients that came in.
Loved My Experience
Office Intern (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK 74136May 30, 2017
I have volunteered for Cap for quite some time and have always loved the staff and the environment at every one of their locations. This is definitely a place that I would recommend for anyone.
ok temporarily
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 11, 2017
Government program, those in charge seemed to get randomly placed, extremely disorganized. Employees come and go as they please, and there's not a set list of stuff you need to do, they just throw stuff at you that they don't want to do even if you may not be qualified. Good experience in an office setting, learn about psychiatric disorders. They go through assistants a lot, definitely a temporary position.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Unloader/Stocker (Current Employee) –  Toa Baja, PRDecember 20, 2016
Mucho crecimiento personal y experiencias para el asociado
Pros
seguro, 401k, tarjetas de cedito
Cons
poco personal administrativo
Fun with Challenges
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 17, 2016
I worked for CAP for 10 years and I'm grateful for the rewarding experience. *******************************************
A friendly environment to easily advince in
1 Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Windham, MESeptember 6, 2016
I honestly love my current job, I just dont think that my full potential is being utilized. The best part about my day is interacting with customers and getting to know my associates. I am constantly learning new techniques and I feel as if I am doing better and better every day. I have realized that all of my high school experience with leading my class mates has finally paid off. I see myself being in a leadership position where I can help others learn, and that is exactly what this job has given me. The only problem I see with the company is the fact that when you relay your concerns to management, they seem to not try their hardest when trying to resolve the problem.
Pros
Advancement, Benefits, Good work environment
Productive and fun workplace
Site Director (Current Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILAugust 29, 2016
My coworkers are easy to work with and my bosses are friendly and approachable. The work load isn't too strenuous. The most enjoyable part of the job is the children who are very sweet. The hardest part of the job is dealing with parents who are angry with me about the way I run the program. I learned how to be a good leader.
Pros
Going to see movies for free on field trips
Cons
no breaks