CAP

CAP Employer Reviews

They help me to sharpen my skills as an Immunohematologist
Inspector (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaSeptember 13, 2014
A prestigious company that accredits only institutions that attain high standards of practices.
Productive and Organized
Habilitation Technician (Current Employee), Mount Airy, NCSeptember 12, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is working one-on-one with the Individuals
Great team, balanced people and culturally rich working environment
MANAGING SEMINARS AND EVENTS MANAGER (Former Employee), Casablanca/NYSeptember 9, 2014
A day of work is dispatched by a colleague at the morning meeting. Each one has his or her job.
The wonderful aspect of this company is the sharing. If someone is overwhelmed some of us come to the rescue and help.
My management position was heavy with work but my team was wonderful. I treated them nicely and respectfully just enough without getting – more... too familiar.
The hardest part of the job is if there is ever a conflict inside our structure. It happens rarely but it happens. It can affect our relation with our clients because if two member of our team are in conflict the job doesn't get done properly.
There is another hard part: when the client is too demanding according to the initial service or when the client is simply difficult and changes his mind constantly. Our patience, kindness, flexibility always win.
The best parts of this job are many. We meet wonderful and amazing people. We organize wonderful learning events. The challenges can be so important when we achieve the job we feel like an immense satisfaction and a great achievement. – less
fun and exciting
Eligibility tech (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: the help i provided to so many
Cons: only worked 7months yearly
very busy office loved it was my own boss and trained by the best person in the industry, recieved so much gratification and return clients, helped so many low income people.
good hard work
Owner/Manager/Maintenance (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAMay 8, 2014
Pros: working with my hands
Cons: the clientele
My typical day was spent repairing mobile homes, maintaining the property and managing tenants. The Hardest part of the job was finding good tenants and evicting bad ones. I enjoyed maintaining the property.
Friendly atmosphere, fun, laid back job
Cap Worker/Behavior tech (Current Employee), Whiteville, NCMarch 21, 2014
Good company to work for, you work with clients at your own pace; pretty easy job, you just dont get the hours.
Helping people in distress
Legal Aid Assistant (Former Employee), Longview, WAJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: part time
E-mail correspondence
Written correspondence
Maintained large databases
Filing
Copying
Management as friendly and very knowledgeable of the program
Hardest part of the job was seeing people in dire stress
The best part of the job was being able to assist people in the right direction in handling whatever situation they might have.
Interesting and fun place
OBIEE Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Northfield, ILJanuary 13, 2014
Nice place to work with

Great fun

Cool part it is flexible environment

company culture good
Productive and high energy company.
Escrow Assistant (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 9, 2014
I enjoyed my time at Cap Center mortgage. There were a lot of of opportunities for growth and advancement. I was promoted within the first 2 months of being employed there. The atmosphere as well as the people I worked with were a pleasure to deal with. The company was a fast paced environment which required dealing with several tasks and strict deadlines – more... daily. I learned a great deal about t the mortgage and refinance industry.
The hardest part of the job unfortunately was the instability due to changes in the market. Because of the changes in the interest rates I was laid off in July 2013.
The management was always available for assistance and had an open door policy. They also did an excellent job with developing their employees for the next step within the company. – less
Excellent position being the CAP Coordinator
Coordinator/Instructor, MOPAR CAP (Former Employee), Okmulgee, OklahomaDecember 16, 2013
Pros: excellent position
Cons: some unpaid overtime
Coordinated daily , weekly , and by semester reports to Chrysler Academy and MOPAR CAP program. Also taught coursework related to the program. Recruited throughout the year for candidates eligible for the program. Graduated CAP students each year to become certified Chrysler Technicians. Re-certified ASE Master Technician status. Certified level three – more... Chrysler technician coursework and eligible to train CAP students with the same Chrysler Academy curriculum. – less
personal contact with clientele
Case Manager/Social Worker (Former Employee), Carthage, NCOctober 9, 2013
Depending on who holds contract the job is very rewarding, but stressful and demands a lot of paperwork and hands-on case management.
A great place to work
CAD Scanner/Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Stoneham, MAAugust 28, 2013
Pros: outstanding people
Cons: lack of progression.
CAP was an excellent team to be a part of. Everyone there was very friendly, and very knowledgeable in their fields. It is a business where 'the customer comes first' is taken very seriously.

While I worked there, I learned a great deal of dental information, and about 3D technology. In a typical day, I would be scanning physical models into 3Shape – more... (3D software), and simultaneously working on advertisements with photoshop, illustrator, and indesign. I also spent a lot of time editing video with premiere.

Occasionally, the job would become very stressful, but there were always people willing to help share the workload, or answer any questions I may have had. – less
Review
Verification Specialist (Current Employee), Malden, MAAugust 8, 2012
Pros: i work directly with the public.
Cons: i work with low-income and the economy has made it very hard to help everyone.
I assist with intake, answering phones. Filing typing.
Customer service. I gather information on a case by case manner depending on each situation and verify the folder.
CAP
Assistant (Former Employee), Dalton, GAAugust 6, 2012
Pros: helping others.
Cons: state cutt our jobs and funding.
I was assistant to help patients pre-cert for drug programs. The patients did not have insurance. I learned patients needed help and could not afford there medications. I loved my co-workers. The hardest was when patients had insurance but couldn't afford the cost of medication. The most enjoyable was when patients got the medication they needed.
Great friendly work field
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Columbus, INJuly 25, 2012
I set up and operated numerous machines daily.
I learned various job functions.
* crane shaft
* welder
* single stamp presses
* checked parts for quality assurance
Nice place to work
Salesman (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 24, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule, friendly environment.
Cons: no growing chances, no chances to increase income.
Nice place to work, except for the salary and benefits; other wise the environment was nice, professional and friendly.
n/a
Volunteer legal (Former Employee), LondonAugust 11, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I worked volunteer as a legal advisor and dealt in contract, tort and statutory legislations.
worked with a good nursing team
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaJuly 21, 2014
Pros: comfortable environment
Cons: less payment
hospital was providing in-service education for nurses for the better care for the patients
good
PRS and Program Coordinator Assistant, CHF (Former Employee), AmmanJune 7, 2014
Just moved to UK and looking for work, all my previous experience was on the middle east
not bad
Architect / Technical Coordinator (Former Employee), BaghdadMarch 13, 2014
they have a part time system so you payed accourding to the total hours reqiued

1 2 3