CAP Employee Reviews

Fun with Challenges
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 17, 2016
I worked for CAP for 10 years and I'm grateful for the rewarding experience. *******************************************
Productive and fun workplace
Site Director (Current Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILAugust 29, 2016
My coworkers are easy to work with and my bosses are friendly and approachable. The work load isn't too strenuous. The most enjoyable part of the job is the children who are very sweet. The hardest part of the job is dealing with parents who are angry with me about the way I run the program. I learned how to be a good leader.
Pros
Going to see movies for free on field trips
Cons
no breaks
Job enjoyable, shift schedule was not enjoyable
Associate (Former Employee) –  Mulberry, FLJuly 25, 2016
I had to scan items every day and adjust levels of inventory using the inventory system. Categorize items in the bins by maintaining accurate and readable inventory controls.Carry out additional tasks assigned by members of management. Unfortunately, the shift was 3 AM-12 PM.
Great opportunity to help others in need
Job Coach (Former Employee) –  Longview, WAJuly 20, 2016
I enjoyed working with individuals with disabilities and watching the excitement they experienced when they completed tasks and responsibilities. The management and team work was excellent.
Great!
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Sylva, NCJune 10, 2016
I very much enjoyed the opportunity to learn and grow, as a person and professional. This was the starting point of my career in Human Services.
Pros
Being able to help and support
Cons
Non Communicative Consumers
Nice Environment
Personal Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL 33122May 14, 2016
Would give this place a 10/10. Great place to work in, the people around are great, never had a problem with the people or the managment.
Pros
good management
Cons
Short breaks
productive workplace
Team Associate - Wal-Mart (Former Employee) –  Sylacauga, ALApril 5, 2016
A typical day will start by using my MC-40 to scan inventory and all outs. The "outs" are then stocked onto floor shelves. Overstock is placed back into inventory.
Pros
fast paste
Cons
healthcare
Co-workers are very friendly.
Associate, Walmart (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIDecember 13, 2015
A typical day involves: Zoning multiple aisles to make the shelves look presentable to the customers, then head on over and unload a truck or a couple trucks, then organize every piece that comes off the truck onto pallets that are then needed to be pulled out to the sales floor later on in the shift.
ok job
Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 13, 2015
first off I worked 7 days a week my actual shift was Monday thru Friday 2pm till 10pm I did weekend for overtime my day at work was when I come in clock in review the house to make sure noc staff did there jobs and cleaned the group home and me and a co worker would go pick up consumers from day program and come back home I would go pick up meds for consumers and me and staff would make sure consumers shower make sure they ate and give meds and do the books for the day and I learned how to manage my coworkers were ok some were good some were real lazy the hardest part of the job was keeping everything in line. the most enjoyable part was helping the consumers out
Pros
free food at work
Cons
work all day
great
Computer Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longview, WANovember 13, 2015
Fun Work place with supportive management. not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. the staff is always around when they are needed the most.

Want to know more about CAP?

Ask a question
Productive workplace assisting new Uconn students
Mentor (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTJune 24, 2015
I love this job! It was fun helping my boss and the new students that joined the Uconn community. I could apply my knowledge and skills to helping others enhance their college experience and make sure they strive in their classes while balancing out their work lives. I can share my experiences with them and guide them in a way that I would have wanted to be guided. I absolutely loved working alongside my boss/mentor. It gave me a chance to get to know other staff around UConn as well as the students.
Pros
Happiness, Lunch Breaks, Flexibilty
Cons
No benefits (medical or health insurance)
Wonderful Population to work with!
Case Manager/Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NC and Carthage, NCApril 24, 2015
working with the elderly and disabled population had unexpected rewards! I loved my clients! The organization itself and the ways in which it was run was subpar, however. More caring and concern for CAP patients needs to be instated into the overall program.
Pros
Working with Elderly/Disabled
Cons
Rules/regulation should strive to not be a "cookie cutter" structure
Great team atmosphere
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAApril 21, 2015
A typical day at work consists of working one on one with children with autism in the classroom. The company provides its employees with extensive training in ABA therapy and autism education. The work environment is fast paced and challenging but also very rewarding.
Very productive
Cook (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMarch 30, 2015
It was a good job and I learned a lot . And the pay was good. I never had any problems getting hours. It was a great working environment and I loved my co-workers . They were always helpful.
Great career, always a new daily experience
RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST, GS (Former Employee) –  MarylandFebruary 26, 2015
Diagnostic Radiology has been a great career. Enjoy working with lots of people, and doing my part providing quality healthcare.

The best part of the job was everyday was a new experience.
Great School
Lemoyne College Internship (Former Employee) –  syracuse, new yorkFebruary 18, 2015
Worked at this school for a summer for a class but it was great to work in a different kind of school for the first time. I learned a lot and it was a great experience.
Unstructured, limited market
SALES and MARKETING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAFebruary 10, 2015
Working from home, sales and customer service agent, I am completely independent as the only person in the US for the company. I take care of all customer inquiries, bookings, and business development. Limited market due to carrier mix for LAX market.

Biggest issue is that I miss having interaction with colleagues which I find to be inspiring and an important aspect of personal work satisfaction.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Working alone
Good Place to work for
Officer (Mobile Security/ Loss Prevention) (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, AlJanuary 29, 2015
Good Place to work for. got plenty of OJT and certifications
A company very cocnocida in central america with large viciones, normal environment.
Analyst Production (Former Employee) –  PRJanuary 17, 2015
I got great knowledge in the area of manufacturing and packaging. An environment under pervasive and profecionalismo. At the same time I got adietramiento SAP which was a great support in the same area Seeberufsgenossenschaft opened doors for me to other opportunities under the company.
Exciting, Fun and Challenging Workplace!
DIRECTOR OF SALES (Former Employee) –  Belleville, NJOctober 29, 2014
For the past decade, I exceled as Director of Sales and Operations Manager for CAP Services and CAP Demolition, family-owned businesses that saw an 800% growth during my tenure. I very much enjoyed my experience at CAP Services and I look forward to the next chapter in my career.
Pros
Flexible Work Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAP. Our community is ready to answer.