Capco Employee Reviews

job i worked in the union
Apprentice Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 31, 2015
hanging drywall,ceiling grid , installing trim
leading crews of worker
foreman at a apprentice level
some where good
dealing with security in the mornings to enter job site
pay days were always on time
It was a good job and I enjoyed workring there
production worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, CONovember 16, 2015
I learned a lot of useful skills and had no problems with management or co-workers .Laid backed work enviroinment , Great staff , never rude managers.
Productive, yet fun at the same time
SYSTEMS/NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 2, 2015
Our IT team; which consists of the IT Director, a Junior Systems Administrator, and myself are responsible for resolving the majority of IT issues for 500+ users. Issues are resolved either on the phone or in-person. We are also responsible for setting up meeting rooms for Partners and Executive conference meetings via Blue Jeans.

Since I have my CCNP, the Networking team gave me access to the network switches so that I can troubleshoot LAN issues. (Configuring ports and VLANs). This company is a very fun place to work at. Once we get the job done, we are allowed to have fun. Capco is proud to be named a 2015 Best Medium Workplace by Great Place to Work® published in Fortune Magazine
Pros
Very fun environment, Capco Events, Holiday Parties
Terrible place to work.
Digital (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 20, 2015
Culture is shot. Work/life balance is great because there's no work to be done. Dripping with politics, back-stabbings, and complete lack of accountability from management. The people running this place are asleep at the wheel and have no respect for the employees.
Pros
High pay
Cons
You are disposable, regardless of achievement or sacrifice.
Great Company!
Human Capital Business Partner (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 19, 2015
Some really great people within the organization that will partner with you to become the best you can be. Awesome benefits, culture and overall environment.

Would recommend to anyone that has a strong will to succeed and be stretched to their fullest!
N/a
NA Regional Account Lead & Pricing Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 30, 2015
I learned invaluable skills that I don't believe I would have received else where. The journey of a fast pace world, and being responsible for large program budgets and procurement is empowering.
Depends where you are placed. Can be fun and enlighenting.
Home health care aide (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYSeptember 24, 2015
Go into someones home and help them with their day to day needs. Clean their home , dishes , laundry. Help them with their errands and doctor appointments and medicine management. Your job depends on the person whom needs your help. i enjoyed doing it.
Pros
fun job
Cons
you can lose your job quickly if the funding gets messed up
Enjoy working with the employees and management.
safety consultant (Current Employee) –  Pendleton, ORAugust 23, 2015
Volunteering as a safety consultant with CAPCO has allowed me to give back to my community. CAPCO is a non-profit supplying aid to the disadvantaged in the surrounding counties. They have satellite facilities that need to be in line with corporate policies. I have had an exceptional experience working with a very dedicated organization.
Pros
Outstanding people
Cons
Would love to work as a full time manager.
Capco (Capital Markets Group)
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 5, 2015
"Disruption With A Purpose": Capco is one of the financial markets consulting divisions of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS), a global leader in financial services industry software, outsourcing, and IT consulting.

Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Professionals combine innovative thinking with our unrivaled first-hand industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward.
Great People!
HR (Current Employee) –  New York New YorkMay 11, 2015
Love the people who work here, they are smart and very considerate of their co-workers!

Great perks, tons of activities to get involved and overall a great place to work.
Management consulting.
Program/Project Manager/Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  USJanuary 15, 2015
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in banking, capital markets, insurance, wealth and investment management and finance, risk and compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectation grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations.
Great pay and flexible hours
In-Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYJanuary 12, 2015
I enjoyed working as and aide for CAPCO. I got to know clients on a very personal level having to work with them in their homes. The job it'self was very satisfying, but there is no management over clients. As an aide, I had to find my own clients to work for. This was the worst part because our job was to help clients regain their independence, and once that happens, you are out of a job. I would have been more satisfied if there had been a list of clients to work for, or some idea of who needed an aide. If you don't know anyone, then you don't get to work.
Pros
meaningful work, benefits - 401k
Cons
finding your own clients to work for
n/a
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 2, 2014
Facilitate strategic and organizational change to increase performance and alignment and build organizational capacity, for clients in the banking sectors. Design, develop and manage the implementation and evaluation of programs, processes and performance interventions for Client organizations, networks, communities and projects. Works on projects of all sizes to provide functional and/or technical expertise related to solution offerings to support deliverables and/or project objectives. Utilizes technical knowledge and skills to support and deliver on internal initiatives.
Specialist/Team Member (Former Employee) –  Grayson, KYOctober 26, 2014
Great place to work, staff was friendly in training you for different assignments that you had to complete. Great working hours.
Pros
fun work environment
Cons
work study position
A good stepping stone into management consulting and finance overall
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 17, 2014
It's a good company for younger people out of college and grad school who want to pursue finance roles.
Work experience
MANAGER/ ASSISTANT/ CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMJune 25, 2014
This job gave me the ability to learn more in the retail line of work. I learned how to deal with all kinds or personalities.
Was able to work and learn new skills.
Family Development Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYMay 1, 2014
Working with diverse groups of people was very rewarding and learning about poverty in our community was a benefit to me so I would be able to better understand the clients I was working with.
Pros
ability to learn new skills and training provided.
Cons
grant based employment
A great learning experience
Internship (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYApril 30, 2014
I was an intern for my degree program. I spent 14 weeks a total of 224 hours with direct services. I was given the ability to help families and gain knowledge in the field. I learned that I want to work with families to help better their abilities in the community.
Good Company to work for
PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  VariousApril 29, 2014
Good Company to work for.. Just to much travel.. various project. You have to get out of your comfort zone to succed
Good Work Culture, Low Salary
Financial/ Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 6, 2014
Capco has a very unique/ good work culture. It is IT consulting company focused on Financial service industry.
The biggest downside of Capco is there recruitment strategy, employees professional growth and HR department
Pros
work culture
Cons
professional growth