Capco Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company!
Human Capital Business Partner (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 19, 2015
Some really great people within the organization that will partner with you to become the best you can be. Awesome benefits, culture and overall environment.

Would recommend to anyone that has a strong will to succeed and be stretched to their fullest!
Terrible place to work.
Digital (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 20, 2015
Culture is shot. Work/life balance is great because there's no work to be done. Dripping with politics, back-stabbings, and complete lack of accountability from management. The people running this place are asleep at the wheel and have no respect for the employees.
Pros
High pay
Cons
You are disposable, regardless of achievement or sacrifice.
Productive, yet fun at the same time
SYSTEMS/NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 2, 2015
Our IT team; which consists of the IT Director, a Junior Systems Administrator, and myself are responsible for resolving the majority of IT issues for 500+ users. Issues are resolved either on the phone or in-person. We are also responsible for setting up meeting rooms for Partners and Executive conference meetings via Blue Jeans.

Since I have my CCNP, the Networking team gave me access to the network switches so that I can troubleshoot LAN issues. (Configuring ports and VLANs). This company is a very fun place to work at. Once we get the job done, we are allowed to have fun. Capco is proud to be named a 2015 Best Medium Workplace by Great Place to Work® published in Fortune Magazine
Pros
Very fun environment, Capco Events, Holiday Parties
Cons
Great pay and flexible hours
In-Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYJanuary 12, 2015
I enjoyed working as and aide for CAPCO. I got to know clients on a very personal level having to work with them in their homes. The job it'self was very satisfying, but there is no management over clients. As an aide, I had to find my own clients to work for. This was the worst part because our job was to help clients regain their independence, and once that happens, you are out of a job. I would have been more satisfied if there had been a list of clients to work for, or some idea of who needed an aide. If you don't know anyone, then you don't get to work.
Pros
meaningful work, benefits - 401k
Cons
finding your own clients to work for
Chomo team leaders
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COJanuary 30, 2016
4 day workweek is only positive about this place. Attitude reflects leadership and is flawed from the owner down thru management. Workers are nice but thats abut all
Depends where you are placed. Can be fun and enlighenting.
Home health care aide (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYSeptember 24, 2015
Go into someones home and help them with their day to day needs. Clean their home , dishes , laundry. Help them with their errands and doctor appointments and medicine management. Your job depends on the person whom needs your help. i enjoyed doing it.
Pros
fun job
Cons
you can lose your job quickly if the funding gets messed up
It was a good job and I enjoyed workring there
production worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, CONovember 16, 2015
I learned a lot of useful skills and had no problems with management or co-workers .Laid backed work enviroinment , Great staff , never rude managers.
job i worked in the union
Apprentice Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 31, 2015
hanging drywall,ceiling grid , installing trim
leading crews of worker
foreman at a apprentice level
some where good
dealing with security in the mornings to enter job site
pay days were always on time
Capco (Capital Markets Group)
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 5, 2015
"Disruption With A Purpose": Capco is one of the financial markets consulting divisions of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS), a global leader in financial services industry software, outsourcing, and IT consulting.

Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Professionals combine innovative thinking with our unrivaled first-hand industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward.
Enjoy working with the employees and management.
safety consultant (Current Employee) –  Pendleton, ORAugust 23, 2015
Volunteering as a safety consultant with CAPCO has allowed me to give back to my community. CAPCO is a non-profit supplying aid to the disadvantaged in the surrounding counties. They have satellite facilities that need to be in line with corporate policies. I have had an exceptional experience working with a very dedicated organization.
Pros
Outstanding people
Cons
Would love to work as a full time manager.
N/a
NA Regional Account Lead & Pricing Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 30, 2015
I learned invaluable skills that I don't believe I would have received else where. The journey of a fast pace world, and being responsible for large program budgets and procurement is empowering.
Great people but job doesn't live up to culture
Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 12, 2012
First-rate company in terms of taking care of employees; salary slightly below average when compared with industry.

Billable project contract lengths much shorter than competitors and not as many projects available on both quality and quantity.
Great company
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COOctober 4, 2013
I believe Capco is a great company i think they could raise the pay but at the same time they are a understanding company
Management consulting.
Program/Project Manager/Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  USJanuary 15, 2015
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in banking, capital markets, insurance, wealth and investment management and finance, risk and compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectation grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations.
Good organization with plenty of room for career advancement
Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 31, 2013
Capco is a mid sized consultancy, however it has been growing by leaps and bounds as of late. There is a lot of room for career advancement for someone who goes in with the right attitude. As with most consulting firms thy like people who already have several years of industry experience, however, they do hire some new associate directly out of college.
Pros
easy to speak to management, nice home office
Cons
have not done any "finance" related work since starting
Great People!
HR (Current Employee) –  New York New YorkMay 11, 2015
Love the people who work here, they are smart and very considerate of their co-workers!

Great perks, tons of activities to get involved and overall a great place to work.
n/a
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 2, 2014
Facilitate strategic and organizational change to increase performance and alignment and build organizational capacity, for clients in the banking sectors. Design, develop and manage the implementation and evaluation of programs, processes and performance interventions for Client organizations, networks, communities and projects. Works on projects of all sizes to provide functional and/or technical expertise related to solution offerings to support deliverables and/or project objectives. Utilizes technical knowledge and skills to support and deliver on internal initiatives.
You may want to look somewhere else
AE (Former Employee) –  NY, NYJanuary 20, 2014
Capco has some good rating by industry publications, but we all know the financial industry greases pockets to get press and notice. I have personally seen this unethical activity at Capco.

They pay senior management well, but if you are young, up and coming or just out of school, get ready to be made promises and be under paid.

It took me 2 years to leave, and I should have left sooner
Pros
free drinks in the cafeteria
Cons
suit culture, uptight people, scared of innovation
Great company that really cares about all employees
R&D/ Process Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Grand Junction, COMay 24, 2013
A typical work day at Capco starts with a team meeting, where progress is evaluated and daily or weekly goals for each project are discussed. The rest of the day spent working on projects and striving to meet the goals set each week.

The management concerns themselves with the needs of the company and employees. Co-workers are great and everyone is willing to help out in any way they can.
Pros
donut wednesdays, great christmas party, great people
It's all about the people
Junior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 3, 2014
Learnt a lot during my time at Capco. My mentors always told me, "make sure you love what you do, since you will be doing it for a very long time." However, they never mentioned about loving the people you work with since it's rare to find good co-workers and actually get along. But, sadly to say, I did find some good co-workers and actually loved working with them. Here, you will definitely find not just some good co-workers but long lasting friendship.