Capco Employee Reviews

Capco
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Columbus, INMarch 6, 2017
Very low pay for most factories. Hires mainly work release. Are not very organized with anything. They do not care about their employees at all. Very slow place in the assembly area stand in one spot all day. Work Monday through Saturday with 10 hour days.
This is for assembly only.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
long hours everyday
Challenging and fun place to work
Principal Consultant - IT Strategy (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 20, 2016
Great organizational, flat organizational structure.

Everyone has the freedom to voice opinions internally.

When I worked there, slight uncertainty due to senior management/partner turnover.

Inconsistent performance review that prevents advancements.
Pros
Flat organization, accountability, management accessibility, 360 feedback
Cons
Lack of advancement to senior management, limited opportunities
good job
Skill Aide (Current Employee) –  Cortland, NYNovember 17, 2016
awesome workplace
ive learn there is always room to grow
co-workers are great to be around
there not is not an an hard part with this job
and the enjoyyable part about hte4 job is working with your clients and co workers as well as management
Fun place for a first finance job
Summer Analyst - Banking (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 6, 2016
Culture is similar to that of a consulting firm. Office space is very modern, open and allows for a lot of interaction with other teams.
I enjoed working for Capco and I learned alot.
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COMarch 8, 2016
Capco was a good place to work, I liked the four 10 hour days. And having Friday, Saturday and Sundays off and that you could work overtime if you wanted, The supervisors where all great people. And I got along well with my co-workers. the hardest part was getting layed off and having to say good by to everyone. And not knowing when the next contract is going to be.
Chomo team leaders
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COJanuary 30, 2016
4 day workweek is only positive about this place. Attitude reflects leadership and is flawed from the owner down thru management. Workers are nice but thats abut all
job i worked in the union
Apprentice Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 31, 2015
hanging drywall,ceiling grid , installing trim
leading crews of worker
foreman at a apprentice level
some where good
dealing with security in the mornings to enter job site
pay days were always on time
It was a good job and I enjoyed workring there
production worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, CONovember 16, 2015
I learned a lot of useful skills and had no problems with management or co-workers .Laid backed work enviroinment , Great staff , never rude managers.
Productive, yet fun at the same time
SYSTEMS/NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 2, 2015
Our IT team; which consists of the IT Director, a Junior Systems Administrator, and myself are responsible for resolving the majority of IT issues for 500+ users. Issues are resolved either on the phone or in-person. We are also responsible for setting up meeting rooms for Partners and Executive conference meetings via Blue Jeans.

Since I have my CCNP, the Networking team gave me access to the network switches so that I can troubleshoot LAN issues. (Configuring ports and VLANs). This company is a very fun place to work at. Once we get the job done, we are allowed to have fun. Capco is proud to be named a 2015 Best Medium Workplace by Great Place to Work® published in Fortune Magazine
Pros
Very fun environment, Capco Events, Holiday Parties
Terrible place to work.
Digital (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 20, 2015
Culture is shot. Work/life balance is great because there's no work to be done. Dripping with politics, back-stabbings, and complete lack of accountability from management. The people running this place are asleep at the wheel and have no respect for the employees.
Pros
High pay
Cons
You are disposable, regardless of achievement or sacrifice.
Great Company!
Human Capital Business Partner (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 19, 2015
Some really great people within the organization that will partner with you to become the best you can be. Awesome benefits, culture and overall environment.

Would recommend to anyone that has a strong will to succeed and be stretched to their fullest!
N/a
NA Regional Account Lead & Pricing Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 30, 2015
I learned invaluable skills that I don't believe I would have received else where. The journey of a fast pace world, and being responsible for large program budgets and procurement is empowering.
Depends where you are placed. Can be fun and enlighenting.
Home health care aide (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYSeptember 24, 2015
Go into someones home and help them with their day to day needs. Clean their home , dishes , laundry. Help them with their errands and doctor appointments and medicine management. Your job depends on the person whom needs your help. i enjoyed doing it.
Pros
fun job
Cons
you can lose your job quickly if the funding gets messed up
Enjoy working with the employees and management.
safety consultant (Current Employee) –  Pendleton, ORAugust 23, 2015
Volunteering as a safety consultant with CAPCO has allowed me to give back to my community. CAPCO is a non-profit supplying aid to the disadvantaged in the surrounding counties. They have satellite facilities that need to be in line with corporate policies. I have had an exceptional experience working with a very dedicated organization.
Pros
Outstanding people
Cons
Would love to work as a full time manager.
Capco (Capital Markets Group)
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 5, 2015
"Disruption With A Purpose": Capco is one of the financial markets consulting divisions of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS), a global leader in financial services industry software, outsourcing, and IT consulting.

Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Professionals combine innovative thinking with our unrivaled first-hand industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward.
Great People!
HR (Current Employee) –  New York New YorkMay 11, 2015
Love the people who work here, they are smart and very considerate of their co-workers!

Great perks, tons of activities to get involved and overall a great place to work.
Management consulting.
Program/Project Manager/Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  USJanuary 15, 2015
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in banking, capital markets, insurance, wealth and investment management and finance, risk and compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectation grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations.
Great pay and flexible hours
In-Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYJanuary 12, 2015
I enjoyed working as and aide for CAPCO. I got to know clients on a very personal level having to work with them in their homes. The job it'self was very satisfying, but there is no management over clients. As an aide, I had to find my own clients to work for. This was the worst part because our job was to help clients regain their independence, and once that happens, you are out of a job. I would have been more satisfied if there had been a list of clients to work for, or some idea of who needed an aide. If you don't know anyone, then you don't get to work.
Pros
meaningful work, benefits - 401k
Cons
finding your own clients to work for
n/a
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 2, 2014
Facilitate strategic and organizational change to increase performance and alignment and build organizational capacity, for clients in the banking sectors. Design, develop and manage the implementation and evaluation of programs, processes and performance interventions for Client organizations, networks, communities and projects. Works on projects of all sizes to provide functional and/or technical expertise related to solution offerings to support deliverables and/or project objectives. Utilizes technical knowledge and skills to support and deliver on internal initiatives.
Specialist/Team Member (Former Employee) –  Grayson, KYOctober 26, 2014
Great place to work, staff was friendly in training you for different assignments that you had to complete. Great working hours.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Work study position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capco. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval