Cape Air Employee Review

Great work environment, amazing people.
System Operations: Flight Follower (Part 135) (Former Employee) –  Hyannis, MADecember 12, 2012
I started out knowing practically nothing but they taught me everything. I loved working for them and had no problem logging overtime, up to 60 hours a week. I felt like everyone in the company was an extended member of my family and I was one of theirs.
Pros
flight benefits, overtime available, health insurance for same sex couples, industry innovator.
Cons
poor management, low pay grade, not enough foresight into the near future.

Other Cape Air Employee Reviews

NIce place to work
Part Time - Ticket Office Agent (Former Employee) –  Quincy, ILOctober 19, 2017
I worked alone on the phones each day making reservations and answering customer questions - I learned a great deal about the airline business - the hardest part of the job was getting things done in Puerto Rico the most enjoyable was helping people. Unfortunately, the company switched to weekends required and I no longer was interested in working there.
Pros
Assisting Customers - Solving problems
Cons
Weekend Work Requirement
good pay minimum hours bad management
Station Ops Coordinator (Current Employee) –  SJUJune 22, 2017
The lack of management's presence contributes to a high margin of error. Poor communication between management personnel highly affects employee performance it's a my way or the high way hostile type of environment.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
minimum hours bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cape Air. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7