Cape Air Employee Review

Do not work there
Manager (Former Employee) –  NortheastSeptember 28, 2013
The cape air stated culture and philosophies are not what is promoted. Executives are deceitful, will only do what benefits themselves and their small circle. Most have no education but are Vice Presidents. Very political and discriminatory place to work.
Pay is lower than fast good for new frontline employees but all managers and above receive bonuses in the tens of thousands at year end.
There are no stated ethics or values. This is a mom and pop gone corporate on the same management phisolophies.

Other Cape Air Employee Reviews

NIce place to work
Part Time - Ticket Office Agent (Former Employee) –  Quincy, ILOctober 19, 2017
I worked alone on the phones each day making reservations and answering customer questions - I learned a great deal about the airline business - the hardest part of the job was getting things done in Puerto Rico the most enjoyable was helping people. Unfortunately, the company switched to weekends required and I no longer was interested in working there.
Pros
Assisting Customers - Solving problems
Cons
Weekend Work Requirement
good pay minimum hours bad management
Station Ops Coordinator (Current Employee) –  SJUJune 22, 2017
The lack of management's presence contributes to a high margin of error. Poor communication between management personnel highly affects employee performance it's a my way or the high way hostile type of environment.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
minimum hours bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cape Air. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7