Cape Air

Cape Air Employer Reviews

great place to work
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), Hyannis, MAJune 3, 2014
Pros: good working environment, free airline flights, space available, employee wellness program etc.
Cons: low wages
Excellent work environment. The company's policy was to hire people that would get along and work well together,even if their background and experience wasn't as well suited to the job as other candidates,and then train them for their position. I was very impressed by this aspect of the company,as well as with other resources and benefits made available – more... to us. However, the pay was too low in many of the positions to make working and living there economically practical. – less
poor management
cross trained agent (Former Employee), boston internationalDecember 27, 2013
Pros: flight benefits
Cons: stressful environment created by management
Station manager supervisor ramp and counter agent are members of one family. Supervisor makes the atmosphere miserable and stressful place to work and there is no one to complain to and if you do so, too bad, she will make you feel even more miserable.
Flight benefits are great but that's about it. There is no carrer to be established at this station.
Productive,fun, and enjoyable
MRO Tech (Former Employee), Hyannis, MADecember 18, 2013
It was fun and challenging job it was great to be there and learned a lot.
Very slo work place
CTO agent (Current Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOOctober 28, 2013
Pros: good traveling benefits
Cons: only cares about the company
Hate working here! Cant wait to get a new job. It takes everything I have to work here and not just quit.
Do not work there
Manager (Former Employee), NortheastSeptember 28, 2013
The cape air stated culture and philosophies are not what is promoted. Executives are deceitful, will only do what benefits themselves and their small circle. Most have no education but are Vice Presidents. Very political and discriminatory place to work.
Pay is lower than fast good for new frontline employees but all managers and above receive bonuses – more... in the tens of thousands at year end.
There are no stated ethics or values. This is a mom and pop gone corporate on the same management phisolophies. – less
great atmosphere but poor pay and not much in the way of advancement
cross trained gate agent (Former Employee), Lancaster, PADecember 14, 2012
the flight benefits and the company attitude are great. Work is enjoyable but the pay is next to nothing for the duties assigned. I was working in an out station and often i worked alone managing the station but I was only payed entry level salary of 9 dollars an hour.
Great work environment, amazing people.
System Operations: Flight Follower (Part 135) (Former Employee), Hyannis, MADecember 12, 2012
Pros: flight benefits, overtime available, health insurance for same sex couples, industry innovator.
Cons: poor management, low pay grade, not enough foresight into the near future.
I started out knowing practically nothing but they taught me everything. I loved working for them and had no problem logging overtime, up to 60 hours a week. I felt like everyone in the company was an extended member of my family and I was one of theirs.
Awesome place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), St Thomas, VINovember 19, 2012
Pros: flight perks
Cons: pay
This company is like one big family if you ever worked for an airline, you will see that this one is very different. I love coming into work...
Great company to work for
Captain (Current Employee), Hyannis, MAApril 15, 2012
Cape Air is a great place for a pilot who is trying to build time, while making a decent living, with a great quality of life. It is also a good place to make a carrer out of if you like one of the bases and want a set schedule with decent pay. You can work your way up the seniority list rather quick.

About Cape Air

Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation – Read more