Cape Cod Healthcare Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Nurse's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Falmouth, MAAugust 3, 2017
Cape cod Healthcare is a great organization to work for. Great locations, great benefits, job advancements and an overall great location for a career.
Educational and engaging enviorment
Histologist (Current Employee) –  Falmouth, MAJuly 9, 2017
I learned a lot from my time at Falmouth Hostipal and was give lots of opportunities to grow and sharpen my skills. I worked the first shift. Most of the time I had to open the lab for the day. I also was given the opportunity to gross in and dicatate a lot of different specimens that I had never had the change to work with before.
My Practicum at Cape Cod Hospital was delightful. I loved the fact that it was a very challenging job where I learned something new everyday!
Medical Interpreter Practicum (Former Employee) –  Hyannis, MAJune 7, 2017
I've learned that health care profession is a very fast pace job that can involve a lot of stress. Although, the majority of these professionals are able to manage their emotions, and give the best care to patients in need, The work ethic is phenomenal, and the majority of the personnel are very kind.
Fast-paced, exciting, never dull
NP (Current Employee) –  psychMay 31, 2017
Busy all day, multiple tasks performed simultaneously. Great ER doctors, nurses and techs - great colleagues. Most likely the best pay compensation on Cape Cod. No advancement opportunity for NP. Otherwise, a great place to work.
Community and Employee Orientated
Biomedical Equipment Technician (Current Employee) –  Hyannis, MAMay 20, 2017
Community and Employee Orientated. CCHC is focused on being the best at what ever it does. It provides the best possible service to its clientele an provides constant feed back to make sure it is achieving its goal. Employee retention is paramount with many perks and benefits for its family of staff.
Pros
Health and wellfair benefits
Cons
Can be stressful when under staffed.
Great place to work with great people
Manager of Leadership Development (Former Employee) –  Hyannis, MAMay 18, 2017
I worked at Cape Cod Healthcare for 5 years and was offered many opportunities for growth and development. There were many opportunities to be involved in challenging work, and it was a very nice environment to work in
Pros
Great location, great co-workers
Cons
Many unions
Falmouth Hospital
Exercise Physiologist (Current Employee) –  Falmouth, MAMay 14, 2017
I was a solution-driven professional with continued growth and experience in clinical exercise rehabilitation programs. Seeking the opportunity to become a full-time professional in the field of exercise rehabilitation.
horrible place to work!!!
Manager of Respiratory and Diagnostic Cardiology (Former Employee) –  Falmouth, MAApril 30, 2017
Senior leadership does not care about their staff or the quality of care they provide to their patients. Unsafe staffing ratios is the norm!! Management does not care about their staff at all!!! Patients are just a number. All they care about is how quickly they can get them in and out. poor moral throughout the hospital.
An alright place to work.
Cook/Server (Current Employee) –  Falmouth, MAApril 26, 2017
Falmouth Hospital is a good place to work. Nothing to exciting the people there are extremely friendly and great to work with. Everyone works really well as a team to get things done. The benefits are competitive and the management is ok.
Staff nurse/superviser
Unit Manager, RN (Former Employee) –  Falmouth, MAApril 26, 2017
Administered medications, worked hand in hand with nurse practitioner, iv therapy and more. Staff was pleasant to work with and always felt appreciated.
Pros
Pleasant staff, teamwork.
Cons
Mandated at times due to short staffing
Cooperative and Welcoming Work Environment
Nursing Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Hyannis, MAApril 24, 2017
The entire staff was extremely welcoming and helpful in a new environment. Working in a float pool, can be nerve-wracking for nursing assistants and registered nurses. Therefore, this was very comforting know that I had people I could openly talk to and ask questions.
One of the worst places I've worked
Imaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Hyannis, MAApril 14, 2017
Moved 2000 miles with lots of dreams to work here. Should have read the review first. The way things are done in the union don't make sense. Management is very demeaning. Set schedules weren't allowed so no life. Outsiders not welcome.
Pros
Equipment, Pay and co-workers
Cons
Management, union
An OK place to work
Nursing Student (Current Employee) –  Hyannis, MAMarch 20, 2017
Some of the nurses are great at teaching and sharing experience, but others prefer not to be bothered at all. Otherwise it is a great place to lean and practice.
like any kitchen its a fast paced work environment
Dietary Aide/Cook (Former Employee) –  JML Healthcare CenterJanuary 11, 2017
We had our fun and games to make the day go by. I was a Dietary aide/cook. I liked working there, it was enjoyable taking care of people who couldn't. Make the last days for them be as smooth and happy as they can, when it came too the food. It was the IDIOT workers that were hired to fill the positions...... You can't soar like an eagle when flying with ducks.
Pros
free food, benefits, .
Cons
the workers!
Loved this job
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Hyannis, MANovember 16, 2016
I really loved this job. Best place I ever worked. Working with elderly and cancer patients was so rewarding. I was a Financial Services Rep, assisting patients applying for aid with their hospital bill.
RN VNA Hospice
VNA RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Cape Cod, MAOctober 4, 2016
VNA Hospice is a very well run Hospice. Management is dedicated and real. Most managers have been homecare nurses for a long time and understand the job. Schedules are busy but management always willing to work with you. Working at VNA you get Cape Cod Healthcare benefits and perks. Best place for a Hospice or homecare nurse to work on Cape Cod hands down, I have worked for MANY other agencies.
Didnt like working here
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Chatham, MAOctober 1, 2016
It was hard work for little pay but it gave me the experience i need to move on. I went on to another company and did really well.
A very toxic work environment.
RN (Current Employee) –  CCHSeptember 25, 2016
The pay and benefits are great. The work environment is horrible. Constantly short staffed, always sacrificing ethics and values. A bullying work culture, that comes from the top. Ineffective managers, that only care about quarterly bonuses, if they come under budget. The ultimate in smoke and mirrors. Especially stay away from working on CCHC's Psych Unit at CCH. So many staff physically assaulted, and now disabled, unable to work.
Pros
Good pay and benefits, if you feel OK about selling your soul.
Cons
Always short staffed, both unions ineffective, in the pocket of management, toxic work environment.
Technician Specialis/ IS (Current Employee) –  Falmouth, MAAugust 11, 2016
Great hours, great learning experience. great coworkers, really couldn't ask for a better job. Located in a good area but summertime traffic is tough.
Pros
great hours and coworkers
Cons
pay not quite whats needed to live here
ACO - Hospital Quality Medical Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyannis, MAJuly 27, 2016
Wonderful workplace, loaded with opportunities and training. Professional staff commited to a good quility customer services and 100% client satisfaction.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cape Cod Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval