The 9th largest health system in the state, Cape Fear Valley Health in Fayetteville, North Carolina, is an award-winning, five-hospital regional health system, one of the largest in the state is a 740-bed regional health system with more than 1 million inpatient and outpatients annually. A private not-for-profit organization with 5,900 employees and 664 physicians, it includes Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Highsmith-Rainey Specialty Hospital, Cape Fear Valley Rehabilitation Center, Behavioral Health Care, Bladen County Hospital and Cape Fear Valley Hoke Hospital. Our physician offices are located throughout Fayetteville and surrounding counties for convenient access. They include family-practice physicians as well as specialists in pediatrics, obstetrics/gynecology and geriatrics.
Cape Fear Valley Medical Center specializes in heart care, cancer treatment and surgical services. We have a full-service Risk Labor and Delivery department as well as a Level-III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (UNIT) to care for the tiniest members of our community. We also have “The Children’s Center”, which shares the floor with our Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). A half-century after its opening day, Cape Fear Valley Medical Center is the healthcare provider of choice for thousands of families in the Cape Fear Region.
Cape Fear Valley has been nationally recognized by:
• The Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® for Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia and Surgical Care.
• Society for Cardiovascular Patient Care: Chest Pain Center Accreditation
• The Joint Commission: Disease Specific Certification in Hip Replacement Surgery
• The Joint Commission: Disease Specific Certification in Knee Replacement Surgery
• The Joint Commission: Disease Specific Certification in Heart Failure
• The Joint Commission: Disease Specific Certification in Advanced Stroke
• The Joint Commission: Disease Specific Certification in AMI: Acute Myocardial Infarction
• The Joint Commission: Disease Specific Certification in Pneumonia
• American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer: Cancer Center Accreditation
• Society of Thoracic Surgeons: 3 Star Rating in cardiac surgery, which puts us in the top 15% in the nation
Our patients are the most important people in the world which is why we demand the very best from our employees. In return, we empower our employees with a dynamic work environment, on-going professional growth opportunities and excellent salaries and benefits. Because in the end, our dedicated employees are the lifeblood of our organization
Centrally located off I-95, next door to Fort Bragg and Pope Army Airfield, this 3-time All-America City winner (1985, 2001, 2011) is the home of over 208,000 citizens. We are just two hours from North Carolina's pristine beaches and four hours from the majestic great smokey mountains. Our central location, mild climate and low cost of living make it ideal for healthcare professionals. – less