CAPE Employee Reviews

Self Performing Environmental and Construction Infrastruture Firm
Business Development and Program Management (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 17, 2017
Cape is a very capable small business with nationwide locations. Many of the staff and management have been there for a long time and form a solid nucleus to bid on and execute work
Experience
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 9, 2017
Great job for people who want to make a difference in their communities. Stressful and fast paced. Work loads are intense and material and situations dealt with by staff is incredible... Very hard stuff to handle.
They sponsor ToysForTots which is one of many great things that CAPE does for people and more specifically children in the surrounding areas.
Painting and blasting
Painter / Blaster (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 7, 2017
Nice ppl, good company to work for also keep u busy and a well known company threw out many of areas in states. Mangers are nice and company have good benefits
cape
CO TEACHER (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 10, 2017
co teachers and lead teachers work well together, having summers off is a perk of the job. great community organization. help families that are below income guidelines.
Pros
time
Safety First and Nice company to work for
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDMarch 2, 2016
They'll pay you what your worth and you better be able to prove it. The crew I was a part of was outstanding. Safe, secure, and bad jokes all day for excellent moral.

Works all over the U.S.A., so you'll need to travel and stay for long periods. Unfortunate seasonal weather that will shut a job down will lead to a severe lay off though.
Pros
good weather, great pay
Cons
bad weather, you're screwed unless you have an administrative desk job
Ok Company To Work For
Safety (Former Employee) –  TxFebruary 29, 2016
Ok company to work for a short time not a long term employer, seemed very unorganized chaotic at times, poor safety culture
Very good company with bright future
Quality Control Manager / Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  New Holland, PAJanuary 12, 2016
Small business offering environmental, construction and industrial services for federal and private sector. Quality management and leadership. Over 30 years in the business.
Pros
Focused market approach.
Cons
Federal contracting impacts budgets.
Quality Organization
Small environmental, construction, industrial services company with quality leadership and personnel. Strong ties to federal and commercial clients.
Pros
Diverse business approach.
Cons
Federal budget impacts contracts.
I can say i had one of the best crews as for as skill with CAPE
Supervisor Industrial Paint (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 18, 2015
Never had a problem with getting anything we needed as for as tools, equipment or workers. A very good company to work for.
Pros
Many adventures and learing
Cons
Didn't last long enough
Great Company to work for , great people to work with!
Site Supervisor/Foreman/ Health & Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 27, 2015
CAPE once was a small company but has grown to be one of the largest in the environmental field. You work as a team and people treat you as a team member.
Safety oriented quality production of field fabricated steel bulk storage tanks.
Pusher (Current Employee) –  Semmes, ALMarch 14, 2015
A typical day starts out with a daily safety meeting before starting work assignments. It is a high paced physically demanding job that requires focus and awareness while working around a variety of heavy equipment. From day to day I may weld with flux cored wire, rods, or automatic girth welders that use submerged arc. After other welders in the crew are finished with their task I am responsible for inspecting welds either visually, with solution leak tests, or positive or negative pressure tests. Throughout my years of training and experience I have learned safe work practices, an extremely good work ethic, and to take pride in what ever I do to achieve high quality work in a timely manner while working at heights and in extreme working conditions. I have had the privilege of working with great management teams with different companies on different projects. All in all this is a great company to work for, but I am looking to start a career in the quality assurance/quality control field.
Pros
Good wages, good benefits, and steady work.
Cons
Extreme working conditions, very physically demanding, and potentially hazardous conditions.
Keeps the brain running!
Head Tutor and Project manager (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJApril 22, 2014
I sit in the study rooms and help any students that come by with questions. While i teach the students, it keeps me running and reminding myself of the classes I did a year or two back. We all distribute students with ourselves equally (maximum 3). My co-workers are fellow students so at free time we discuss ways of making CAPE a better learning environment for students and networking. The hardest part of the job was working with different students with questions in different classes (time slice). The most enjoyable is tutoring students and them leaving the study room with a clear and fresh mind with newly gained knowledge or cleared doubts.
Pros
Enough space per student
Cons
Tutoring multiple students if sufficient number of students not available
Great Job For Travelling
Foreman Pipeline Corrosion Engineer (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXMarch 12, 2014
This Company has many job opportunities the company is good the have decent health benefits
great place
Operator/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARJune 2, 2013
great place to work; hardest part-being overseas from family;
Good company with a very safety oriented work environment
UXO Tech III and UXOSO (Former Employee) –  Parsons, KSApril 10, 2013
Very good safety values. Gained knowledge about various ordnance, safety and QC. The management is concerned with each employee and strives to provide a good work site. My co-workers all were extremely knowledgeable. The job had its' ups and downs (weather).
Pros
value the workers and make efforts to correct any issues
Really great job, just time to move on
Project Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLSeptember 8, 2012
I have learned a lot at this job and I learn something everyday. I work in a very fast paced environment and I like to stay busy. Management could do a better job, but this is only an opinion. That is the hardest part of my job. I love what I do.
Pros
the team of co-workers
Cons
the benefits