Capgemini Employee Reviews

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 15, 2017
I am a Dispatch Representative not a hard job we just assist with GE equipment placing work orders for different facilities nice and enjoyable group of people
Focused, growing
Corporate Strategy, BD Executive (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 14, 2017
Great place to work. My responsibilities included working with financial services clients on the west coast. There was good support from management and practices for this effort
Standard Large Consulting Firm
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 14, 2017
very typical large consulting firm experience. big company lots of structure and hierarchy. lots of opportunities for growth and exposure to plenty of the fortune 500
Fair employer
IT Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Tatum, TXAugust 14, 2017
Enjoyed my time working with Capgemini Energy for the duration of my time there. Unfortunately, the client I supported elected to award the contract to another employer, resulting in my transfer to a less ethical employer. Much of my enjoyment was due to the client work culture at the sites I supported, and the freedom I enjoyed to self-manage my workload and schedule.
Pros
Prompt reimbursement of corporate expense, reward program
The work was always productive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAAugust 13, 2017
A typical day of work with the company was providing work space for the employees, answering phone calls, greeting visitors, faxing, setting up for meetings, and a number of other administrative duties.
Productive work culture
QA Lead Consultant (Current Employee) –  Whitehouse Station, NJAugust 11, 2017
I am overall learning a lot in this and have learnt a lot so far. QA projects are defined with CMMI LEVEL 5 Processes. Company has various QA projects on different area
Same challenges as of any other consulting firm
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 8, 2017
Good company and competitive compensation. I personally there is some challenges of working as consultants, like you've been left on your own in the other companies. Very less of no interaction with management. That's what I am not liking.
Consulting firm
Executive Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAAugust 3, 2017
This was a fast paced company with many opportunity to learn about new technology. Each person can work more than the regular 8 hours to keep up with various projects.
Pros
Great learning environment.
na
OTC Onsite Lead - Sales and Service (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 2, 2017
fairly good company
difficult to balance work and life
always in tension regarding future job status
ok to work in existing project but once the project will over then it will difficult to find any new..
Pros
nice to work for existing project
Cons
no new projects
good place to work
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 2, 2017
good place to work, a lot of opportunities to develop leadership and technical skills, limited or no work life balance, work long hours, enjoyed the people I worked with.
Worked on the Honeywell project
Infrastructure Consultant 1 (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 2, 2017
Great people working in a bad environment. But the best of the America works. Would have love to stayed. But India has cheaper employee that us Americans.
Pretty Stressful and Thankless
North American Headquarters Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 1, 2017
Learned a lot and met many great people. On the other hand, very stressful and thankless. All of my managers have been in remote locations and communication has not been as good as it should be. Also, teamwork is not where I'd like it to be. Overall, the company has not delivered on promises, in my opinion.
Excellent place to work - thriving environment yet relaxed
Consultant, Scrum Master & Agile Coach (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 1, 2017
Great place to work! Relaxed atmosphere and great people to work with! Great learning opportunities with large client and internal strategic implementations.
Normal
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 31, 2017
Work culture is normal. In few projects I had good learning. Came across few excellent colleagues who are very good technica;ly, at their work and nice human beings.
Fun environement
Agile coach (Current Employee) –  chicagoJuly 29, 2017
Great place work ,filled with fun and I love to work here.Company with great freedom .Cap encourages emploees to learn new techologies and techniques to best match with the industry
Productive and collaborative work environment
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Préfecture de CasablancaJuly 28, 2017
Challenging and great workplace where you learn a lot, there is plenty of opportunities to grow as well. Collaborative environment where they insist on the One Team spirit.
Can be better
Data Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 28, 2017
Consulting company, places employee to client location and then forgets about them till appraisal time.

Salary is too low, they get people from India on H1B and pay them low.
global co, learned a lot
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 26, 2017
global co, learned a lot, euro culture, team and all colleagues were great. pretty hands off management. impressive educations and can learn much from colleagues
Non management consulting company
Senior Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 26, 2017
It is a company made from inorganic acquisition of Kanbay & Igate. Both the old timers are top decision makers and works like siloed small startups with no overall control. No overall direction from vertical owners really work, no passion for establishing them as core technical consulting company rather more service orientation.
Strict security and monitoring of employees
Sr Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 24, 2017
Not a bad place to work, but "Big Brother" is always watching. I left when they were installing cameras above the cubicles and requiring employees to swipe badges to leave the building.
Pros
Benefits, snacks
Cons
"Big Brother" policies, cameras above cubicles

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval