Have you already thoroughly learned one Enterprise Business Application, and now would like to be part of a very fast growth company with an Enterprise Case Management product for criminal justice solutions?
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to become our expert in our family of Case Management applications. The Solution Consultant is a pivotal member of the sales team at Capita and is vital to the success of the sales process and ultimately of our clients themselves. The Solutions Consultant must have technical knowledge and experience as well as be able to provide product demonstrations, answer customer application questions in presentations and for proposals. Unparalleled communication and presentation skills are mandatory and must be demonstrated during the selection process.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in software sales and/or pre-sales and a clear grasp of solution/value-based selling practices with enterprise software.
- Several years of sales engineering or business analysis experience required, criminal justice background a plus.
- Must possess great communication and people skills – must be able to gain client respect & credibility.
- Ability to provide feedback on customer requirements to the internal Capita engineering staff.
- Ability to learn the functionality of Capita’s products and effectively present them to our clients.
- Experience developing and presenting product demonstrations and presentations.
- Be able to respond to functional and technical requirements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Have excellent computer skills.
- Be willing to travel on a limited basis to trade shows, and final client presentations.
- You must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Preferred Bachelor degree in Criminal Justice, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- 4-6 years combined sales engineering and/or business analysis experience in a software development environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Must be self-sufficient and able to work independently.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Indeed - 7 months ago