Capital Business Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Great work environment with both a professional and fun atmosphere
att solution provider (Former Employee) –  columbus. ohioMay 30, 2014
CBS is a unique company to work for. If you have the drive, work ethic, and the ability to maintain a positive attitude, then you will succeed at this company.

Very big opportunity that is up for grabs by all employees. There is no seniority here. Results and professionalism are the only things that factor in to promotion.

This job can be difficult, very difficult in fact. But with this company you are not alone. There is an amazing team of people that are going through the same experience with you. These are people that you will not only regard as coworkers but also as friends.

Let me be clear, this job is not easy. Those who can apply themselves and make it through to management, THE BENEFIT IS HUGE!!
Pros
team environment, high level of professionalism, great opportunity for those who succeed
Cons
long hours, exposure to daily elements, difficult job
Work Place Review Summary
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 16, 2014
Typical work day- a typical work day starts at 11am and ends at 8:30pm. I am challenged each day to improve and push forward in life in order to reach my goals. I am currently learning how to manage the ups and downs that come with running a company. Each day you will learn new skills that you will need in order to become a business owner. The hardest part of the job is committing to self improvement. the most enjoyable part of the job is the office culture, the lucrative bonuses, the upward mobility, and the financial freedom. I love waking up each morning moving toward my goals and knowing that you have managers and coworkers that want to see you succeed.
Pros
lucrative bonuses, glass ceiling
Very Team-Oriented and Strong Organization Culture
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 15, 2014
The people working for this company are awesome. It is a very team-oriented atmosphere with a strong organizational culture that starts from the top and trickles down throughout the organization. An aspect of the job I really enjoyed is that you are compensated proportionately to the time and effort you put in. Also, the in-depth training this organization gives is second to none. There really isn't any pressure that is put on you, rather the pressure is put on a system. All that is asked of you is to have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude each day. With that mindset and intangible skill set, you will be very successful with this organization.
Team environment, focus on excellent training & developing, growth and long term career potential.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 14, 2014
CBS has had a huge impact on me personally and professionally. Although it was my first job after graduation, I'm certain that the skills I am learning here will provide me with the best skill set to be successful in anything I do in life.

Besides the focus on training entry level employees, CBS takes pride in the team environment. Co-workers have become mentors & friendly competition, always doing their best to help me get better in all areas, but challenging me to continually push to do better.

Specific skills I've developed since working at CBS for almost several months include learning communication skills to speak with all types of individuals, interviewing, training, conducting campaign meetings, and most importantly - how to set goals and go after them.

I believe any person who becomes a part of CBS will find an excellent environment for growth potential, and a great company to learn valuable skill sets for any career path.
Pros
team environment, training, growth potential, business trips/conferences
Cons
mentally challenging
awesome place to work at
Lead Executive (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 15, 2014
I enjoyed working for CBS, too bad i had to leave for school, i would highly recommend them on a heartbeat, the team is amazing, everyone is ready to help you become successful. i loved the fact that it was commission base, because there was no limit on how many people i could help on a day, for those who said it's a SCAM, i'm sorry that you sucked at SALES...........
Pros
team night, team work, people with great attitude
Cons
long hours sometimes
Scam
entry level (Former Employee) –  columbus ohAugust 1, 2013
Dont do it this job is RIDICULOUS they will tell you one thing and you will do the total opposite the ppl are really nice so you will like the people you work with but totally hate the JOB. if you dont like going DOOR TO DOOR dont do it they say you will make at least 600 a week LIES you wont make that and you dont get paid weekly. i could go on and on why you shouldnt take this Job but you get the point they are LIARS!!!!!
Pros
nice people
Cons
you're going door to door for about 6 hrs you work weekends
great working enviroment
Business Broker / Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJanuary 16, 2015
I learned alot here and being around real profesionals elevated my work habbits as well.Small company but with big business practices.The best of both worlds.
Pros
alot of teaching and training avaliable.
Cons
did not realy have any.
Productive, Fun and encouraging place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 4, 2014
The community builds you up and allows you to grow
Since everyone is in the same boat, there are many opportunities to learn from each other.
The atmosphere was generally uplifting and team nights just made work all the better because getting to know people outside the work experience is exactly what builds a stronger bond between co-workers.
Pros
uplifting, productive
Enjoyable work environment
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  north miami beachOctober 1, 2014
office hours from 9am to 4pm reviewing and qualifying individuals,
Great staff, being on the phone with banks and creditors all day is one of the hardest and most time consuming part of this job
The most enjoyable part of this job was the staff.
Business brokerage is fun and challenging
Chief Executive Officer (Former Employee) –  Claremont, CAJuly 17, 2013
There is a lot to learn in this field: valuing businesses, negotiations, sales, contract, and so many other skills.
Pros
can be very profitable
Cons
work on commissions and economy can influence industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capital Business Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4