Capital Cardiology Associates Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Busy, fast paced office.
Medial Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Troy, NYFebruary 7, 2015
Verify the patients demographics, collect copays, answer phones, schedule appointments and procedures.

I have learned how to multi-task and stay calm when things become overwhelming.

Management is okay.

My co-workers all do the same thing, we work together to get the job done. If someone needs help, there is always someone there.

The hardest part of my job is sometimes patients are not always happy and it is my job to remain calm and pleasant towards them. Also, to assist them as much as possible.

I enjoy when patients say I am very personable and I make them feel more comfortable about their appointments.
Pros
pays well, close to home
Cons
no breaks, rude people
Very Busy Practice
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYOctober 25, 2012
Open the Blood Lab, Wipe counters down, Set computer up, Print schedules for individual doctors, Make sure all pods are ready for patients to enter, Make sure scales are working properly, bring patients back to get there vital signs go over medication list with each individual patient, perform EKG's,Draw Labs if requested by Physcian. Co-workers are helpful at times, but very clickish, Management fair for the most part, The hardest part of my job, is that I cannot get interested into the Cardiology Field, I have no interest in it so therefore, I dont understand alot about it. The most enjoyable part of my job is treating my patients and making them feel special and comfortable.
Pros
pharmaceutical rep luncheons often
Cons
short breaks or no breaks
Good Place!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 19, 2012
Great Patients, AMAZING doctors; loved going to work; drugs stopping in daily with something never had to worry about being hungry! Management HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! HAD "PETS"
Pros
health insurance day of hire; great doctors
Cons
gaining weight from drug rep food; quick turn over rate
Busy office with many providers
Patient Service Represenative (Former Employee) –  Albany NYDecember 15, 2011
Capital Cardiology was more of a call center job with out and person to person contact with the patiets.

2.2