Capital Hotel Employee Reviews

The hardest part of the job was transportation cost
Agent Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lungi, SierrsleoneAugust 10, 2017
A typical day at my workplace is when my boss told me to be assign to a specific work done and I make sure it be done on time frame. what I really leaned was honesty, punctuality, employee right, and working together as a team. The management of the company was cool and even to work for , the workplace cultural people was very authentic. The hardest part of the job was transportation cost it was a distance from my location. The most enjoyable and fun part of the company was when we all work happily and certify customer.
Pros
better salary
Cons
No benefit
Great place to work.
Revenue/Reservations Manager (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 15, 2016
People are friendly and focused on the guest and all of their needs, wants, and desires. Hard work but worth the effort when you see the end result.
Best place to work ever!
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 20, 2014
I was working and getting my degree at the same time and I would never have achieved it without the support of my manager and the general manager who allowed me to travel abroad with school, study, and still work full time with them. The starting salary is competitive with benefits but even more than that The Capital Hotel is a culture that is secure in its profits, so they treat people like people, and not pocketbooks.
Pros
salary, job security, benefits
Productive work place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 19, 2014
Cleaning Room for the guest. and I really enjoyed my co-workers, it was a lot of good spirit at the job. it just wasn't any room to grow within the company.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
great company to work for
Hotel Security (Current Employee) –  washington dcJanuary 23, 2014
My typical day is to ensure the safety of the guest and the employees. Help all department on the hotel with any issues or concerns. Help the guest with any request and knowledge of the area.
Great work enviroment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 6, 2012
Typical day get your work schedule go to your assigned floor.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks