Capital Management

Capital Management Employee Reviews

Hard Work High Stress
Level V Manager (Former Employee), Buffalo NYApril 25, 2015
Pros: Good Wages
Cons: work life balance
Lots of opportunity but high stress and micromangement made the atmosphere toxic. High work hours and high strees/ poor work life balance
compliant, friendly and productive
customer service representative (Former Employee), buffalo, nyJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: incentive programs and philanthropy
I enjoyed my job very much. everyone I worked with was extremely knowledgeable and wanted the best for each other. Great team atmosphere and extremely compliant which is hard to find among agencies in this field. I really learned a lot and was always encouraged to go that extra step.
Productive Growth Opportunities
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 6, 2015
Great place to work at.

Developed and managed all marketing and selling initiatives.

Managed up to 5 selling associates.
Marlette ---Best Egg product
Customer Service - Marlette (Former Employee), Buffalo NYOctober 17, 2014
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: only one break during work day, no pens at desk, no garbage cans, no personal photos, no cell phones anywhere in building, have to raise hand to speak to another representative.
The BestEgg product is just 7 mths old. Management changes things daily because they have no clue how to handle what's going on with this new company inside Capital Management. Rules for Capital Management are INSANE....no pens, no garbage cans, no eating at desk, no cell phones ANYWHERE in building, you have to raise your hand to speak to another representative about an account. They treat there employees like children. You have to open your bag every time you enter and leave company! I have never worked for a company that treats their employees like children. You are only allowed one 15 break in the morning and a 30 min lunch for working 8 hrs...insane. This company is never going to make it by treating people like kids.
laid back and productive work place
fraud verifications (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYAugust 25, 2014
great place to have best of both worlds, businesslike atmosphere and laid back place that you don't hate going to
This was an awesome place to work!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greenville, SCAugust 18, 2014
Typical day at work was helping customers with their online Mobiloans account. Friendly people to work with everyday. Management and coworkers were awesome.
Friendly environment
Customer service rep (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYJune 12, 2014
A typical day at work is stressful. Trying to meet review that requirements keep changing. On a good note my co-workers are awesome and the management team is helpful.
Good Collection Company to Work For
Debt Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYMay 20, 2014
This Company follows all of the guidelines and laws for debt collections. Great company to work for.
Assistant Director of Operations (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSSeptember 11, 2013
Each day I ensure the operations of the hotel. I ensure that the guest satisfaction meets that of the Marriott brand. I also assist in sales and marketing efforts for the hotel. Research and seek out new clientele that will have great production for the hotel. I have learned to manage 7 hotels with 150+ employees total.
Outgoing workplace , productive atmosphere
Account Service Rep. (Former Employee), Greenville, scSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: great workplace
Cons: layoff will be sept. 30th
Everyone is fun and outgoing , everything is positive and the company offers great benefits.
atmosphere
Collector (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJune 9, 2013
I loved the atmosphere in the office, how the managers helped out when they could
An extraordinary company with stellar principles.
Administrative Coordinator; Receptionist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 27, 2013
Pros: bonuses; trips, lunches (but i assume times have changed)
Cons: when a valued employee left the firm
I am seeking a position in the corporate environment. Thus I would like my focus to be on the CMS Corporation which includes a position of that nature. At CMS, I would open the switchboard; prioritize the issues of the day for the six principals for whom I which included mass mailings; making appointments; securing their travel arrangements; editing financial seminars (English major) -- which was an asset.

I take pride in my management skills. I was able to train new hires and make them as productive as possible in the shortest period of time. (thus my teaching background).

My co-workers were an extremely cooperative group of people that could be considered team players and were able to switch gears when necessary. The hardest part of the job were the one or two co-workers that did not possess those skills.

The most enjoyable part of the job was my employers who were knowledgeable in their field; treated employees with fairness, generosity and a terrific sense of humor which inspired me and my team to want to produce the best product possible.

I was available to them even on Sundays, evenings. The work was time sensitive especially dealing with the SEC.
Family owned and operated investment firm
Admin/ Researcher (Former Employee), Washington Depot, CTApril 1, 2013
This wonderful, small company was a great place to learn the basics of investment.
Very diverse and great place for a hard worker.
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee), Greenville, SCMarch 22, 2013
Pros: can easily advance, great problem solving.
Cons: very strict rules
Answering inbound calls, learned how to sound more professional on the phones each day. Management can sometimes be hard to work with, co-workers are not the most mature people. Hardest part of the job would be how we are very limited to what we can do while waiting for a call to come in, most enjoyable would be the times we go above and beyond for the customers.
Warm Atmosphere
Verifications/ Customer Support (Current Employee), Greenville, SCJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: healthcare
Customer Support, fun co-workers , a typical day is smooth. The company is laid back.
productive ,and family oriented work place
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), College Park, Ga.December 21, 2012
easy going, hard working, the hardest part of my job is rehabing the entire building. enjoy the family atmosphere.
Great learning experience.
ASSISTANT BOOKKEEPING (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 17, 2012
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no healthcare..
Its a small company and with that said you have the ability to wear many hats and learn a wide variety skills.

My co-workers are very competent and intelligent people and they make my working experience and environment very comfortable.
Stable environment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 26, 2012
Busy assisting clients needs and making ongoing chnages to their portfolio.
Debt collection to deliquent customers
Debt Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJune 2, 2012
Pros: bonus checks are 10% from what you grossed in fees
Cons: if your not collecting the company any money you won't be working their very long.
debt collection and settlements placing outbound calls to customers letting them know their wages will be garnished offering settlements for 10% to help customers. Managers and co-workers battle for position of fees by the end of the month. Who ever collects the most gets the biggest bonus check.The hardest part is getting debtors to pay when important holidays are near. The most enjoyable part is when the debtors build trust with you and they call themsekves and ask. Specifically for you when they need assistance.
Productive place to work