Capital One

2.5K reviews

Capital One Employee Reviews

Found 2,407 reviews matching the search
Growth and fun enviroment.
Telephone Banker/Online Banker (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 10, 2016
Is a great job. Will teach you how to do your job effectively. Very employee friendly and advancement within the company.
Productive and fun work enviroment
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 9, 2016
Capital One is a great place to work. They foster a culture that is second to none. They also provide great benefits and services to their employees.
Capital One
Universal Branch Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 9, 2016
Capital One is great about showing the culture that it wants for its associates. I work about 50+ hours a week and that is the toughest part of my job. Within the banking industry things are changing, and job security is a thing of the past.
Pros
culture
Cons
lunches, long hours, no room for promotion
Productive Culture
Creative Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 4, 2016
Great place to work, excellent culture and treatment of Contract employees. I would highly recommend to anyone to apply for full-time or contract here.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 3, 2016
A typical day at work was read all updates to make sure nothing changed. Check calendar for meetings scheduled for the day.Management always made it a fun place to work, even when they had to get on us they did it in a respectful way. My co workers were great and always willing to help. The worst part of the job was sometimes not being able to help our customers due to policies or procedures.
Pros
Always had what I needed to do my job.
Cons
Headset so couldnt move alot
Great Company to work for just wasnt for me
Mid and Late Stage Collections Rep (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 3, 2016
Collections isnt for everyone and it wasnt for me! I dont have the assertive forceful attitude you need to be a collections agent.
Outstanding
Senior Department Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORFebruary 3, 2016
Capital One embodies a very customer and associate focused culture and environment. The company has outstanding training, support, development and leadership.
Sr. Process Manager, Recoveries and Collections (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 2, 2016
Capital One is a great place to work and it has amazing benefits and work life balance. Flexible work hours and you have the ability to work from home.
Interesting and fun
Senior Risk Representative (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAFebruary 1, 2016
There was never a dull moment at Capital One. My co-workers were absolutely wonderful. We always worked as a team and encouraged one another to do better, grow as a person and within the company. They had great health insurance and compensation. I worked in late stage collections which was challenging to overcome due to the customers circumstances at times. Overall, an awesome place to work.
Great launching pad for new corporate employees
Executive Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 1, 2016
Capital One is an extremely energetic company that bases is success off its devoted employees. They put the employees needs first, which in turn is a direct reflection on the customer. Lots of energetic people always around to keep you motivated.
Pros
4 weeks of vacation to start out with
Cons
Sometimes to big of an environment that you can get lost in

Want to know more about Capital One?

Ask a question
Capital one
Bilingual Fraud Recovery Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAFebruary 1, 2016
Capital one is a great environment to work at. From employees to management everyone there is great. I enjoyed my time at capital one.
A very good company to work for and to grow with.
Teller (Current Employee) –  Brenham, TXJanuary 31, 2016
A very good company to work for and to grow with. Has very good benefits.

The most enjoyable part of my job is helping customers and talking to customers. I am a team player.
Good Place to have fun with work
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 30, 2016
Very good place to work.
Learned a lot like teamwork skills.
grown as a person personally and professionally
Management has given us chances to explore and let us grow
Great company
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 30, 2016
amazing bank to work in have had the most wonderful years of my career in this bank. They truly liv their values and have a way of just making it feel as if you worked with family.
Pros
great culture
Cons
career growth
Great benefits. Poor management and lack of diversity
Manager, Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 30, 2016
Expectations are unrealistic. Company does not follow Agile or Six Sigma standard processes. They have made up their own version and its not uniform across the company. Leadership does not communication amongst each other or to associates. No diversity in the company...very apparent
No comment
Collector/Credit Card Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORJanuary 27, 2016
I am not at all interested in participating in giving an opinion on past employers be it negative or positive. I hope your company understands this decision.
Pleasent experience
Senior Ops Prod Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORJanuary 27, 2016
My years with Capital One was a wonderful growing experience. Made each day a pleasure. Insured that all employees truly had work life balance.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Productive and Fun work to place with many advancement opportunities
Funding Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 26, 2016
I enjoy the competitive nature of the job and the friendly atmosphere with co-workers and upper management. The fast paced and highly detailed role as a funding analyst has developed my skills to move onto a advanced position.
Extremely nice work environrment with room for growth
Skip Tracer /Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 26, 2016
Very well designed company with many perks to take advantage of, nice environment with vibrant people, great benefits given and top notch treatment of their workers.
very fun and happy environemnt
Senior Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJanuary 25, 2016
Capital One was a very fun environment to work in. The management was great and the employees were a blast to work with. This company taught me a lot.