Capital One Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,741 reviews matching the search
QA Coordinator
Senior Quality Assurance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 28, 2016
Phone agent turned QA.
Advancement opportunities exist yet few and far between when you have a specific career path.
Once on that path, the sky is the limit.
Pros
People, benefits, team building and fun events
Cons
Compensation
Daily sales hurdle with team
Relationship Banker/Swing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brenham, TXAugust 28, 2016
Daily sales profiling to acquire new relationship services. Open all depsoits accounts for consumer and small business. Process all loans applications.
I hated that place
Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Largo, MDAugust 28, 2016
I hated my short time at Capitol One. Their were a ton of managers that had come over from Wells Fargo and their attitudes towards the workers were very bad.
fun and exciting place to work with team activities
Hardship customer service associate (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAAugust 24, 2016
On a daily basis you would be able to help hundreds of customers stay out of financial hardship by offering them long and short term viable programs designed to help in there specific situation, which makes the work you do all worth while and gives you a good feeling to be able to help others that have fallen on hard times
Pros
quarterly team outings
Cons
daily changes in laws that prohibit you from helping
Okay
Teller (Current Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 24, 2016
As with any job, there are pros and cons.
Working with Capital One, you learn to work as a team so you all can succeed. That's probably the best lesson I've learned working for this company.
Capital One
Pre Foreclosure Prospecting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 24, 2016
Great Company to work at . Very good benefits. People are helpful and care about the company. Excellent facilities and 401k benefits.
Great company
TELLER MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAAugust 24, 2016
Capital one is a great company. It is one of the best places I have ever worked for in my whole career. Sometimes staffing makes it stressful for me as a Teller Manger which makes my personal life also stressful
Fun atmosphere
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAAugust 24, 2016
I loved working at capital one. They focused on leadership skills and team building. The health insurance is phenomenal and they care about the employees.
Pros
Great place to work and great healthcare
Review
Network Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAAugust 24, 2016
Over all, as Network Security Engineer in Capital One, I had very good job satisfaction. Because we had complex issues and used to resolve the issues collectively like working a team.
Pros
Exposure to many technologies
Cons
got work for only short time.
Great Place to Work
Collections/Risk Representative (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAAugust 24, 2016
Great place for someone who wants a long term home. Amazing benefits and pay is very good for the position. Work hard and have fun. Lots of room for transition and advancement.
Organized
Teller II (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYAugust 24, 2016
Great Incentives. Growth opportunities. Tuition reimbursements. Great health care package. Good and stable working hours. Good pay. Bad policies and asymmetric communication.
Capital One
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 23, 2016
Great corporate structure, questionable management. Great work/life balance. Takes a long time to convert contractors.
awesome
Universal Banker (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 23, 2016
great benefit great company my manager was very welcome and our opinions always counted. Co-worker like every other company some love it some do not, but other than that a great place to work and make a career.
Pros
benefit
Cons
non
Modern way of banking
Lead Teller Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  2301 E riverside Dr Austin TXAugust 23, 2016
On a daily basis I would do the following:
Train new hires
Recon
Open/Close Branch
Sales
Meet sales goals
Pros
Very new energetic place to work
Good place to work, room for growth.
Ops Specialist Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAAugust 22, 2016
Good place to work, room for growth. Company believes associate development and work/life balance. This is very rare to find in today's work environment. Company believes in 'continuous improvement'.
Project Coordinator for Smart Card Solutions/Partnerships
Project Coordinator II/ Smart Card Solutions (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 21, 2016
Capital One is by far the best company I've ever worked at. My Management team helps foster my development and they support the employees whenever they feel they're ready to move up in the company.With Flexible work schedules, makes it easy to balance work and my personal life.
Great entry level job for analytics
Sr Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 20, 2016
Capital One heavily relies on analytics and is effective at teaching core skills. However, development slows at the mid-associate level. The culture is young people who often are friends outside of work. Management is very good at analytic decisions but struggle to improve morale.
Pros
Good salary and compensation, fun co-workers
Cons
Limited input on job moves
Productive workplace
Senior Quality Assurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 19, 2016
A typical work day consist of 15 minute daily meetings, pull reports, quality checks, remediation, and meetings with Sr. Management.
Productive and Fun
Customer Service/Sales Champion (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 19, 2016
Awesome place to work people are awesome and fun. Management is awesome. Sales department prepares you for success in other departments unlimited opportunities with this company.
Overall a good company to work for
Customer Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILAugust 18, 2016
Capital One is a great company to work for and has an excellent package. The base pay and compensation is good. Management needs to be more professional training to be assist their employers with growth and advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capital One. Our community is ready to answer.