Capital One
2,123 reviews

Capital One Employee Reviews

A VERY COOL PLACE
Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Rolling Meadows, ILAugust 1, 2015
CAP ONE IS A VERY COOL PLACE TO WORK FOR THEY TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES GOOD D THERE IS ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT YOUR CO-WORKERS ARE FUN THEY WILL MAKE YOUR DAY LITTLE BIT FAST
Incredible.
Fraud Detection Coordinator (Current Employee), Tigard, ORJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Extremely good benefits. Excellent staff. Very good coworkers.
Amazing. Best job I have ever had. Great benefits, great staff, great employees, amazing structure and amazing people.
Great people and work life balance
Senior Operations Coordinator- Disputes (Current Employee), Tigard, ORJuly 31, 2015
Pros: People, Compensation, work life balance
Cons: Constant Layoffs, Lack of growth
Love my co workers, and managers. Also love the work life balance. Not too fond of the job security though, and there isn't a lot of room for advancement, unless you are located at the headquarters in VA. Also the fact that they are shutting down the Portland Oregon site and laying off 900 people doesn't help matters.
awesome place to work
Fraud Investigator (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 30, 2015
they took pride in being the innovators of the industry and ensured everyone grew around them. they also had awesome incentives to meet your goals
Nice place to work
Unit Manager- Escalations Team and Work at home (Current Employee), Tampa, FlJuly 30, 2015
Enjoy my job at Capital one. but enjoy the people i work with even more. They genuinly make this job fun and make you want to come to work everyday.
Great place to work. Office work
Operations Production Coordinator (Current Employee), sioux falls, SDJuly 30, 2015
Ive had a great last 3 years working here at Capital One. They have however decided to close the Sioux Falls Site at the end of 2015 and i will need to find a new place to work. i am looking for something that can utilize the skills i have learned in my last 12 years working in the customer service/collections/sales/Office data entry field.
fun workplace
Applications Manager (Former Employee), houston txJuly 29, 2015
opportunity to earn as much money as you want fun place and environment the supervisors were cool and the team leaders were cool. i had a great experience with them
Day to day
Fraud Account Supervisor (Current Employee), Glen Allen, VAJuly 29, 2015
A typical day consist of taking 25 to 35 calls and servicing customers with their account needs. We have one on one meetings once a week to review our performance with our manager. The hardest part of my job is the situations where there's nothing I can do to solve a customers problem and the most enjoyable part is the atmosphere and recognition you receive for a job well done.
Capital One is a terrific place to work.
Director of Agile Practice Office (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 29, 2015
They take extremely good care of their associates and allow for working remotely. They are forward thinking and encourage disruption and innovation. I recommend Capital One to anyone as a great place to work.
Great place to work, however job stability was always on my mind.
Principal Project Manager (Former Employee), Tigard OR.July 28, 2015
I really enjoyed my co-workers most of all. However over 3 acquisitions (Household, HSBC & Capital One), I was always nervous that my job would be relocated to another office. But over all I was happy with the work life balance, benefits and part of the culture.
Productive yet Fun place
Sr. Recovery Coordinator (Former Employee), ChesterJuly 28, 2015
They are a great company to work for and they really care about their employees. They have great benefits to the job. There are plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Lots of Opportunities
Lead Teller (Current Employee), TexasJuly 28, 2015
This is a company that can grow any career as far as the imagination will stretch. Just be sure to network with the right people.
A family environment
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), VAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: work environment
This is a great company and they love their employees.The work environment is so fun and you always smile.Management is very approachable and helpful.
Its stressfull but that depends on what department you go into
Fraud Intake Coordinator/Fraud Account Supervisor (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 27, 2015
Its great untill staffing comes into play . you can never really use your paid time off when you want to. scheduling should be better they should treat the FAST agents better since they are the end all call for the company
Opportunities for growth in the company, interesting, constant learning environment, and customer service orientated
Teller (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Constant learning, interactions with customers, opportunity to grow in banking
Cons: rude customers, on occasion slow work days
Working in retail banking can be very frustrating at times. Customers of Capital One can be very rude and irrational at times but through skill-building meetings one can learn how to service customers in a proper fashion. On the positive side; I enjoyed always learning different regulations and processes the bank utilizes. I also began to take interest into specific areas of banking; for example, auditing.
fun place to work
Fraud Recovery Coord (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 27, 2015
I love capital one and the atmosphere. has a great work environment, great team outings, great with the team meeting. Good with working with schedules if you need great with time off that is given.
customer services
Online Banker (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 27, 2015
Pros: meeting n help others
Cons: short lunch
i like my job iassitance customers over the phone with they bank issuess. i learn alot about bank issues. i learn how to help customers how to search for issues on they computer.
busy days
Tableau Developer (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 27, 2015
Team was fantastic.worked hard all the days. enjoyed well as a team outside. weekdays at work together, weekends trips together.
So nice to team with them.
Great place to work, great benefits
Sr. Risk Coordinator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Onsite restaurant/self vending; benefits; PTO
Cons: Lunch is too short. Better with 2x10 min breaks and one 40 lunch
It's an excellent place to work...if you can overlook the cube farm. They try to make it fun with all kinds of potlucks and contests. They seem to really care about their employees. Just make your numbers and you'll be great.
Fun Work Environment
Senior Fraud Processing Coordinator (Current Employee), Tigard, ORJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Offisite meetings, team outings, fun contests, spirit days, fun volunteer activities
Cons: health care benefits, sometimes too much red tape to get thigs resolved
It has been fun work environment. We have fun contests and spirit days. Everyone is positive and tries to help each other. We have fun networks and volunteer activities. We have team outings once a quarter.

1 2 3 4 5

About Capital One

Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer – Read more

Capital One Salaries