We are very pleased to be assisting our Ft Worth, TX client who is in search of a Senior Payroll Clerk on a direct hire basis. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting and/or bookkeeping with payroll experience. An Associates in Accounting is preferred but not required. If no Associates then must have taken college level classes in accounting. The candidate must be able to provide transcript of classes taken and completed.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Lawson software experience or similar accounting software
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Run Payroll Process
- Prepare Payroll tax returns
- Research and report generation for management
- Process cash vouchers
- Process journal entries
- Account and Bank reconciliations
- General ledger validations and reconciliation
- Process child support payments and deductions
- Filing and other general offices duties
All candidates must be able to perform and pass a through criminal and credit background check and take drug screen. Detail-oriented, organized and have the ability to effectively communicate with individuals and groups, including all levels of staff. The hours for the position are 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday with some overtime required as needed during key reporting and processing periods. This is an exempt position with a $35 to 40,000 base salary DOE, excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, retirement and vacation pay. Please submit resume for immediate consideration.