Capital Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Great Company to get started
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaApril 6, 2017
Staff are professional and courteous. Answer back any questions or concerns in a timely manner.

Working with this company understand, is a temp agency but the experience and skills you learn are permanent. They value you as an individual want you and the company to succeed.
Benefits
Cons
Different state
Excellent
Implementation-Conversion Analyst (Current Employee) –  Wisconsin Menomonee FallsMarch 11, 2017
Calital Staffing replied to all my questions in a very efficient manner. They were helpful and courteous. All questions were replied with documentation when necessary.
Pros
Resourceful
I would not recommend
Billing (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 16, 2017
I was sent to Florida Blue work was slow or no work at all to do.
I called and emailed for new assignment but no one ever called or emailed me back which is unprofesdional. Never sent on any assignment
Cons
Low pay, Unprofessiona, Company never responds when issue on assignment that has to do with company they assigned to.
Horrible
IT Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 10, 2017
They send professionals to interviews and never bother calling them back after or even responding to their emails, very unprofessional. I received a call from Donny, who was thrilled to send for an interview. Once the interview was completed, he never called nor returned calls or emails.
Pros
None so far
Cons
Seems to abandon candidates when things go wrong
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 12, 2016
I love working for capital staffing solutions, everyone is so helpful and easy to work with! I would recommend anyone to work with them.
Pros
Great People, Progressive work environment
Weird company
Lon (Former Employee) –  LouisianaDecember 22, 2015
I was hired to work a 6 month job out of my living area. They told me 6 months that is. During this time I did not have anyone from the company returning my calls when I needed, I was left without a job 2 days before Christmas along with another employee from them without any warning. When I contacted administration they said they would call me and never did. The company I worked for said they were supposed to tell us 2 weeks prior but they didn't. Very poor a management. Now officially broke for the holidays and they still won't return my calls.
Pros
Employment
Cons
Bad management, very low pay especially for nurses
A day at work
Human Resources/ Sourcer (Personal) (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 15, 2015
Not one day was like the day before.

Made cold calls

Interviewed potential candidates

Did orientations

Handle employee daily questions
This was a temp agency that was excellent
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ponte Vedra Beach, FLApril 6, 2014
The temp agency itself was excellent. The company Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana was the assignment. I didn't have a great experience with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana. However, that was no fault of Capital Staffing Solutions.
Life experience
Inspections Assistant (Former Employee) –  CAJuly 24, 2013
Capital staffing was a great company to work under. The only problem was they were out of state so everything was completed over the phone or through e-mail.
Pros
Job placement was quick.
Cons
company out of state.