Capital Transportation Solutions Employee Reviews

Good job security, but serious micromanagement and favoritism issues.
Freight Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GADecember 19, 2014
The work was not difficult or demanding, but the main problem was the favoritism for friends/family members working together. Too many friends/family members of management were being hired into management positions. It was a "who you know" not "what you know" environment.
The company does offer a great benefits package, a holiday bonus and a free holiday party. They also award employees for every 5 years of employment at this party.
It's a good place to work, as long as you know, or are related to, someone in management.
Pros
benefits, holiday bonus, holiday party
Cons
favoritism, hiring friends/family, not acknowledging insubordinate acts by favorites, family and friends
Worst work environment ever.
Invoicing Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 5, 2014
Family owned business with little accountability. Drama and backstabbing was rampant. Large turnover and low pay. Mediocre benefits.
Pros
can't think of any
Cons
30 min lunch, strictly enforced.
terrible place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 30, 2014
horrible, management were basket cases. Family owned company with so many HR violations, lack of respect for employees.
Productive workplace
Team Lead/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 17, 2014
Review emails and schedule orders. Answer phones and contact new customers to introduce myself and set up web demos. Create and schedule orders for new customers. Assist with customer and employee issues. The hardest part of the job is not having enough staff to accommodate the workload. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people.
Good Company
Senior Transportation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 25, 2014
Good place to gain experience and network. Excellent place to start your career if just starting out, however work environment is not good for a long term career location.
Pros
networking
Cons
healthcare coverage leave little to be desired
Good place to work.
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 9, 2013
• Answer the phones and inform customers where their packages are located.
• Help with quotes and time frames on freight being moved to one place to another.
• Manage special pricing on freight with quotes to the agents.
• Scheduling shipments on a timely manager.
3rd party logistics in a fun environment
Logistics Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 7, 2013
A typical day at work, we come in to our desk log in & being to confirm and schedule pickups. We track & trace shipments along with following up on the deliveries.
We work very independently here and in teams.
The best thing I like about my job is every day is casual day & we are a family owned company. Through the years we have developed some great friendships & relationships with our customers.
Nice Office atmosphere. Opportunity to Learn.
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 27, 2012
Great Hours and no Weekends. Nice small size office. Great Opportunity to learn the 3PL Business.

2.9