Capital

Capital United States Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Client Services Representative (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: overtime available
Cons: hourly pay
I started in a temporary position that lead to full time employment.
Property Management Firm
Various Management Positions (Former Employee), Madison, TNOctober 5, 2014
Pros: great people; honest; encouraged education
Excellent work environment; wonderful people.

I was able to fine-tune my skills in accounting, collections, property management, pro forma, budgeting, and capital improvements budgeting. I also developed public relation skills between owner/investor, owner/property management, and the general public to obtain a desired outcome.

I furthered my education in the study of property management through the Institute of Real Estate Management.
This was a fast paced environment with every contact made requiring a unique approach.
Sales & Marketing Director (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: total freedom to "shape" your day.
Cons: no end to a day when creating a solution to a sales problem.
No day was the same. Management and employees were all on an equal footing. The hardest part of the job was the extended hours and heavy travel schedule. The most satisfying aspect of working for Capital Systems, Ltd. was creating the financial solution to "close" the deal.
A pleasant place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Jackson, MSMay 22, 2014
I was basically an administrative assistant. I answered phones, took messages, ran errands and did whatever else was needed.
I learned that I could work in a professional environment.
Management was not trustworthy, I found that everyone would tell me things about each other and it made me feel VERY-uncomfortable.
Co-workers were personable yet I never felt that I trusted anyone because there were too many conflicting statements and actions.
It was difficult to deal with deceitful personalities.
It allowed me to realize that I was at work to work and not to make friends. Being the lowest man on the totem pole made me realize that you should think before you act and take everything slow.
Storage Administrator
Storage Administrator (Current Employee), San FranciscoJanuary 15, 2014
• Involved in Administering and configuring the vBlock 300GX to meet the storage and performance requirements.
• Experience working with VNXe 3150 on creating the storage pools, Data stores, hosts and service systems for troubleshooting the hardware related issues.
• Experience working with VNX5700 on creating the luns, storage pools, storage groups and configuring the initiators.
• Created the file systems, CIFS shares, NAS shares and configured the backup’s and checkpoints for the file systems
• Configured the newly installed blades in cisco UCS chassis, created the service profile template and configured the new blades with the service profile.
• Designed and implemented the standard and distributed switches in the environment.
• Created the new Vlan’s, configured the port-profile, trunked the vlan’s to the port channels in cisco nexus 5k and 1k switches and configured it in the distributed switches.
• Created the host profiles and storage profiles in the VMware Vsphere client and presented it to the new hosts that are created.
• Configured the standard switch and zoning of MDS switch to present the storage for the host in the different vblock and migrated the vm’s across the vblocks.
• Implemented and managed the backup of AMP (Advanced management pod) servers using the VMware data recovery.
• Created the baselines, baseline groups, Downloaded, Updated and remediated the patches on the hosts using the VMware update manager.
• Created the data stores and data store clusters and presented the data stores to the hosts and virtual machines.
• Experience working with resource – more... pools, vSphere high availability, vSphere DRS, DRS Group manager and VMware EVC.
• Experience collecting the tech-support files from the cisco switches, SP collects from VNX 5700 and VNXe 3150 and reports from VMware health analyzer.
• Installed the Net backup clients on the server, updated NBU, managed the NBU admin console and troubleshoot the net backup failures.
• Collected the Nar files, analyze them to gather the performance details of the storage disks and storage processors.
• Created the new virtual servers in the environment, configure them according to the requirements, troubleshoot them in case of network failures and addressed couple of IP related issues.
• Configured the zoning in the Cisco MDS switches for the newly installed blades to present the storage to those blades.
• Troubleshoot couple of issues on VNX5700 like the trespassed luns, hardware related issues and storage processor utilization issues.
• Worked and managed the day to day activities on the vblock infrastructure.
• Experience working with VCE, Cisco, EMC and Microsoft support on troubleshooting the issues and hardware related replacements. – less
good company
Local Truck Driver (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: meet a lot of good people
Cons: to many people in charge, not know how it works
there is to many, bosses, and the stress level is higher than i prefered to be in
A very good company to work for
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Los Angeles , CAJanuary 5, 2014
I had the opportunity to work for Capital group in contractual Position for One year. My contact was originally for six month which got extended. I was part of an excellent team who always worked in a very high phase agile environment and had a common goal which was produce High quality product in time.
nan
janitoral (Current Employee), billingsDecember 11, 2013
the cleening is good and the workers git the job done the mananger is an ok person tho work for i just wish that i could git more hr
Senior Shareholder Rep (Former Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 11, 2013
Pros: bonuses during christmas and june
Cons: company moved to irvine
Company is very professional. The company moved from Brea to Irvine and downsized.
NA
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJuly 31, 2013
Primary responsibility includes processing on-line account transactions, crediting multi-million dollar investments accounts.... etc
Great Learning Experience of Investment offered
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJuly 26, 2013
Cons: leaving early due to work flow
A typical day at work started with us clocking in at our desk and starting up all programs needed to start our work. We would process all investment until all were completed for that work day. In which would leave us getting off early on some days and maybe staying late on others.
Through out the training process I learned a lot about investments types and procedures: college funds, IRA's, retirement funds and 401k and 403b, etc.
You really form a bond with the people you start training with.
The hardest part of the job was on the days we had to leave early do to work flow.
The most enjoyable part of the job was lunch, The company cafe' provided an assortment of meals at a very great price.
Enviornmental Services
Enviornmental Services (Former Employee), Summerville, SCJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: i learn a lot
Cons: working most of the time in other areas of the hospital
I worked in the ER at Trident Hospital ,which stayed very much working at a steady pace your hole shift.
Entreprenurial -- Real Estate and other Special Projects capitalizing on the unique skills and talents of our staff.
Founding Shareholder and General Manager (Current Employee), New Port Richey, FLJanuary 21, 2013
CSS LLC is developing a housing project for returning U.S. Veterans as they return to school for higher education.
Great place to work with wonderful people
Dealer Support Associate (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 16, 2013
Always room for advancement, transfering between departments and a chance to work with many different people and environnments.
company no longer exists
field tech (Former Employee), bakersfieldOctober 8, 2012
this was a great company to work for out of canada, they were purchased after I left the company.
Offers entry level sales opportunities.
Financial Representative (Former Employee), Highland Hills, OHSeptember 28, 2012
Strong organization. Advancement opportunities. Entrepreneurial environment.
Good company with good benefits.
Senior H.O.S.T (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 7, 2012
Pros: great benefits and salary scale
Cons: middle management
The company overall is an excellent company to work for, however, the middle management has values that are not in line with my personal values. I am choosing to look for employment elsewhere.
Excellent company to work for.
Senior Shareholder Account Representative (Former Employee), Brea, CAMay 2, 2012
Loved working there. Management was wonderful. Spent 12 years with this company. Learned many jobs. Alway opportunities for advancement or transfer to different department. Made a lot of friends there and still have strong ties many.

About Capital

RBS Asset Finance is the eighth-largest bank-owned asset lessor in the U.S. with approximately $6 billion in assets and $1.8 billion – Read more