Capital Employee Reviews

Excellent work environment with great Cafeteria
Sr Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 18, 2016
Learnt people skills , technical stuff. management is nice, great environment to work both inside and outside , workers were cooperative and knowledgeable
Great environment. Great team to work with
Release Engineer (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 12, 2016
I have found the last two and a half years to have been extremely rewarding. I have found the challenge successfully coordinating different groups and tasks to be very fulfilling. I would very much recommend Capital Group as a place to work. I have a great team to share my daily duties with and we are very supportive of each other.
Pros
Stable work environment
Cons
As a contractor buying benefits
work life balance is excellent
trade settlements associate (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 30, 2016
fantastic culture, great opportunities for families to get involved in activities in the office. Great comrardre within colleagues. Opportunity to learn and grow. Great training.
Awesome Place to work
Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 16, 2016
Mutual respect is one of the key aspect that I see here. Another positive attitude is rather than a conservative approach of technology adoption, the company embraces New technologies, tools and methods and want to be a market leader in all aspects on technology.
Pros
Work Life, Spirit
Very good building architecture and greenery.
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 18, 2016
Great place to work at. People are awesome at work. It is a great place to learn new things as they initiate in learning.
Great Company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 7, 2016
Work long hours, great co workers, good perks, management is willing to help, great benefits, pay is competitive, approve of the CEO
Interesting Experience
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 24, 2016
Wonderful work environment and co-workers. Management varies depending on who and what team your working for. Versatile position allowing me to learn more about the business, and support several different managers in Marketing & IR.

My experience was fulfilling it was a great opportunity to jump back into the NY market. It also created the opportunity to work with different teams across the nation & internationally allowing me to be a part of some very interesting and different projects from my experiences in the past.
Pros
Great co-worlers and associate gatherings & treats
Productive atmosphere
Marketing Inventory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 14, 2016
Learned a lot about the information processed through the market. The management was pretty fair across the board. Group discussions about the clients we worked with a daily basis
Cons
The hours were perfect.
Great Experience
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMay 31, 2016
Overall, I am enjoying my time with Capital Group. After taking some time to transition back to the Virginia Beach area, I was approached by Capital Group after expressing interest to get back into the financial industry.
N/a
Managing Director/Owner (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 17, 2016
N/A This was my own independent firm created to provide customized solutions to business owners or mid tier firms in banking services and healthcare.
Pros
Self employed project driven
Cons
I am a Partner in this firm.
Tax Accountant (Current Employee) –  Waldorf, MDMay 16, 2016
My salary is based on commission. For each client that I acquire, I pay 10% to the company to assist with the growth of the business.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Seasonal
productive and fun workplace
Investment Associate (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAApril 27, 2016
a typical day at work consisted of processing any investments mailed in along with data entry and dealer changes. I enjoyed working independently and at my own pace. the flexible schedule was also a plus
Pros
free coffee
Cons
not enough breaks
Great Benefits, Great Job if you like a call center enviornment
Senior Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78251April 18, 2016
Financial Services Call Center. Great Co-workers, great training programs. Hardest part of the job was there were no breaks in between calls. You end one call and the other call pops in. You never know what the next call will request for. It was very call center oriented. No matter how stellar of a job you do, it never good enough.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the valuable training I received and how to hone my customer service skills.
Pros
Great Co-workers, great benefits
Cons
its a call center, you cannot be off the phones.
Quiet and Beautiful. long term temp little pay per week.
retirement financial processor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 11, 2016
Very Spacious building with company chefs and onsite Gymnasium.
on avg per week 25-30hrs, went through staffing agency.
Pros
amazing breakfast/lunch menus resonable prices
Cons
Long term temp when no work sent home early(everyday) hrs/wk 25-30
Safe an enjoyable workplace
Batch Maker (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 7, 2016
Come in clean and prepare area for whatever is being ran that morning. Make labels for boxes, brought, pallets to work area. Teamwork, safety, and knowledge of others is learned daily. The hardest part of the job if I had to pick would probably be lifting 70lbs constantly. Great co workers they gave their all. The most enjoyable part of the job would be they gave me the opportunity to better my forklift skills and knowledge of shipping an receiving
Pros
great enviroment, getting off at 3:00 daily
Cons
worng order come from up front they blame us
Great Employer
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INApril 4, 2016
A typical day is to work is processing and assisting helping clients with transactions. I have learned a lot of things about mutual funds. Management is very understanding and always ready to help the clients and the associates. Co-workers are amazing and happy to step-in and help each other grow. The hardest part of my job is not trying to take advantage of all the opportunity's that are offered to us as employees. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I don't feel stressed while or when I leave work.
Pros
Great pay and free lunches
Cons
sometimes work life balance
Very professional and production work environment. This company really values there employees culture and core values.
Office Services Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 8, 2016
Pros
peaceful work environment
Cons
Hard to secure a full position
Great company
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 28, 2016
it was great, very Stepford wife's type of environment but it works sdsfiahfiopdsyfuoiDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFZCVN; XJZM,CNHDAIUSHCAskjdVNKJLzsXN ,MLVN skzjlv nsoDVJL a:ldV
Very fast paced environment
Executive Admin II (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 19, 2016
The company structure is very well develop. It is a very fast paced environment. The people are really nice. They are always in meetings back to back. They are very hard working professional people.
Challenging and Fun work environment
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 4, 2016
Currently working in typical day at work in current client environment, giving opportunity to explore the new technologies to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capital. Our community is ready to answer.