CapitalCare Medical Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Needs a change in management
former employee (Former Employee) –  New YorkOctober 1, 2016
This company needs a total overhaul of management staff at the corporate level. They are disorganized and always behind the every changing health care environment. They remain in the corporate office and have no idea what is going on within the daily activites of the practices. HR department is horrible on every level. If you want to see how unprofessional this organization is just check out all the spelling errors on the web page for physicians interested in becoming Capital Care doctors. Must have been written by one of the CBO favorites.
Full of themselves management
All in a days (Former Employee) –  New YorkApril 15, 2016
Senior management at the CBO ignores complaints and repeated issues with particular directors and supervisors. If you constantly lose dedicated employees because of one particular woman, obviously theirs a problem. Yet this has been going on for years and 4 woman under this individuals power trip have left a job they would've never resigned from. Complaints to this individuals direct supervisor fell on deaf ears as he was just as dysfunctional as she is. Interacted with people in the same fashion, unless of course you had a graduate title after your name. All supervisors employed at the CBO knew of this behavior, some would even speak of it, yet not one would step up to the plate and agree with the little guy. HR is useless doesn't care to listen to legitimate or documented concerns of employee when it comes to unfairness and outright favoritism this woman plays as HR is their is for the company not the employee.

Not all entities of CapitalCare possess this behavior, their are great practices and great managers in many sites. But I will guarantee that anyone of them reading this know exactly who this is pertaining to and would be lying if they said it wasn't true!
Pros
Cons
A great place to work
License Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Averill ParkJanuary 18, 2015
I love my job at CapitalCare Medical Group I work with great coworkers and have the best supervisor and boss. I room pt for the Doctor by doing Vital signs any lab work such as EKGs, Spiromatry ect. I love meeting people and helping them in a meaningful way and enjoy going to work everyday.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
I dont make enough to support myself