Capriotti's Sandwich Shop, Inc. is searching for a Store Manager for the Plano team. Founded in 1976, Capriotti's is a multiple award winning specialty sandwich retailer with more than 55 company-owned and franchise locations in eight states across the United States including, Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Utah, Texas, Wisconsin and Nevada. With a reputation for gourmet taste, Capriotti's prides itself on using the freshest ingredients in order to provide customers with a taste of home in every bite. The ideal candidate will have ultimate responsibility and decision-making authority for daily unit operations.
- Work with Area Director/Area Manager for development of company restaurant.
- Performs and oversees all assistant manager duties.
- Works maximum hours in store as needed to ensure service level.
- Prepares employee schedules and keep payroll within levels.
- Is responsible for building sandwich shop team, sales and is accountable for profit and loss.
- Ensures that all products and service items (aprons, paper products, etc.) are delivered as billed and are up to Capriotti's standards.
- Is capable of performing every function in the sandwich shop so as to properly supervise all of those functions.
- Effectively communicates with everyone and represents the goals of Area Director/Area Manager.
- Notifies Area Director/Area Manager of any customer complaints.
- Responsible for quality leadership in the store promoting positive employee morale. Leads by example.
- Oversee, support and guide corporate store personnel.
- Monitors fill ups, back up and customer orders. Delegates to ensure the counter is kept clean at all times and that orders are being prepared properly and in a timely manner. Ensures all pick up orders are ready within 25 minutes from time of ordering.
- Ensures menu items are prepared properly.
- Closely monitors the slicing of meats and cheeses to ensure product is used within 1-2 days and is the proper thickness.
- Ensures adherence to policies and procedures, setting the standard for excellence in the sandwich shop.
- Implements changes to systems as required by Area Director/Area Manager.
- Responsible for employee maintenance, including hiring, firing and training entire staff.
- Meets with field consultant to develop plans to improve the business and increase sales.
- Ensures all food and health safety practices are being followed.
- Ensures food cost controls are being followed.
- Arranges for services as necessary to make repairs and properly maintain the facility and grounds.
- Arranges for preventive maintenance or repair on equipment as necessary.
- Oversee all bookkeeping and banking if required by Area Director/Area Manager.
- Ensures the security of the sandwich shop and employees during opening and closing, and when receiving deliveries.
- Monitors inventory and prepare orders as necessary.
- Conducts regular employee meetings.
- Maintains the POS system.
- Monitors quality of food and maintains high standards of customer service.
- Delivers quality customer service and monitors the level of service throughout the sandwich shop.
- Leads team members to one common goal -- Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensures all proprietary information is kept confidential and all employees are familiar with the terms of their employment agreement.
- Adheres to company standards, including personal hygiene and appearance.
- Is able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be available to work evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Previous management experience preferred but not required.
- Outgoing personality with "customer comes first" focus and attitude.
- High achiever who likes to work hard.
- Must have a "lead by doing" mindset.
- Team player and team building motivator.
- Knowledge of P&L.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Compensation: Salary DOE
Indeed - 13 months ago