Caps Employee Reviews

Healthy Working Environment
Student Aid (Summer Program) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 16, 2017
CAPS Is An Excellent Workplace, I Would Recommend It For People Who Are Struggling To Find A Job. CAPS Give People Opportunities To Bettee Themselves.
Pros
Excellent Environment.
Freundliche und respektvolle Team
Auslandspraktikum (Former Employee) –  Lehigh County, PAJuly 24, 2017
Freundliche und hilfbereite Mitarbeiter
Möglichkeit einspruchsvolle Projecte selbständig zu übernehmen
Es war ein wunderbare Erfahrung
Nice workplace,safe environment
Residential Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 6, 2017
No additional comments. I would highly recommend CAPS. I was staying in Montgomery during this time of employment and the administration was very humble.
I am very pleased with my job at CAPS and would recommend working at CAPS.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 29, 2017
Good company to work for . Very fair boss and good teamwork. I feel the benefits are very good. . Love the 4 (10 HR) days. Excellent IV products and customer service to our hospitals.,
Pros
Good company to work for. Great teamwork and very fair management. Very good salary and be benefits.
Cons
Nothing negative to say about this job. I am very pleased with my work at CAPS.
Fun work place amazing boss.
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOOctober 10, 2016
I loved working at caps great management. I loved my co workers.my supervisors. I did not enjoy working 12 hour shifts. A normal day of work was watching my machines checking parts loading skids.
Pros
Great money great insurance
Cons
Short breaks long days
Former Employee Dallas
IV Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXSeptember 5, 2016
plenty of work, four 10 hr days, days off inconsistent, upcoming schedules never out in a timely manner thus not really able to plan anything (dr appts, outings with family) pharmacists were instructed by the director to report any and everything technicians did incorrectly, accidentally forgot so she could write people up. VERY HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT!!!!! Very shady place to work!!!! Hateful director!!!!
Pros
OT pay was nice
Cons
Very hateful director!!!!
Ok
Color Editor and Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAAugust 15, 2016
Japanese xenophobic company managed from Japan. Lots of other issues that I will not mention but have to keep typing to finish this review.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
Warning!!! Don't ever work here!!!
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJune 8, 2016
I worked at the Fremont, Ca one for 4 years and it's the worst work environment I ever been in. I'm grateful for all the hard working techs that I got to meet. But management and work is a nightmare! You will never feel appreciated! Yearly raise was always like 6 months or more late! The pay is really low for the amount of work you put in. Since I left, there has been about 10 techs that quit within a year because this place is so bad!!! The new manager is not a people person. You got QA watching you constantly and sometimes they'll be sneaky about it too. You are expected to follow their 1000 page SOP that is ridiculous!!! If you want to further your experience as a tech, this place is not the right place for you! It's a dead end job!
Pros
Met some great techs
Cons
Everything else
responsabilidad
ventas (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 29, 2016
eficacia en las diversas entregas, aprendi direcciones y un poco de ingles, muy buena organizacion de parte del dueño, muy buenos empleados, lo mas dificil fue aprenderme las direcciones,lo que mas me gusto fue ganar bien.
Pros
salario
Cons
la distancia
A productive environment and great co-workers
Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTApril 21, 2016
A good place to work and very flexible with employees. The only thing I think that lacks is advancement for employees and communication.
Pros
flexibility and positive reinforcement
Cons
communication and advancement
fun
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CANovember 12, 2015
Commercial production is definitely hard work, but worth it. If only it were more consistent, I would work here forever.
** Do not apply for this job **
IV Technician II (Former lead technician) (Current Employee) –  Fremont, California USAApril 8, 2015
CAPS is a dead end job with no room for growth. All your hard work and dedication don't mean a thing to management. No gratitude what so ever. Certain pharmacists favor certain technicians, so the same techs do the most easiest duties. I definitely recommend to NOT apply for this job. The new manager is horrible. The environment is very negative and hostile.
Pros
The hours 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Cons
The whole company
Good work but not full time
Staging, Crew, Climber (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 16, 2014
The Company is wonderful, Great to work with for. Location of jobs is always chaning and good for all of Los Angeles area. People are friendly and hard working. Hours are flexible. Managment is very easy to talk to.
dead end job
pharmercy clerck (Former Employee) –  allentown paNovember 1, 2014
Caps is a good place if you dont want to move up in a company the hard work you put in dont mean a thing. management is a joke and your some of your co workers would stab you in the back if they think you are trying to do better for your self. some of the people are great and freindly
Pros
Cons
dead end
must no someone and pay alot of money to get in
Stage Hand (part time) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 8, 2014
not a bad job if it were more consistent and had more days but i was not union and had to pay a lot of money to get in easy day just made sure everything you was assigned to do was done
Pros
easy days
Cons
union job
Does not provide good service
Assistant Employment Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 18, 2014
-no comment
-would not recommend anyone working for this company
-there is no structure or policy in place
-not guaranteed to get paid
Divided place to work
IV technician (Current Employee) –  Beltsville MdJune 13, 2014
This place is very divided it's Nigerians and everyone else. The work is crazy and its a quick turn over always. this is the place for you if your looking for something in between while you are looking for another job. The director is no the smartest so don't look to him for answers. Its a few Pharmacist that aren't the brightest so you have to check behind them. Your co-workers are divided as well and some work and some are spoiled because they are Nigerian and they stick together. the hardest part of this job is trying not to curse one the Pharmacist out and keeping your cool in that place. You have to count your hours to make sure you get paid all your money the DOP will change your hours so his over time won't be high.
Pros
It was a paycheck
Cons
hostle enviroment, watch your hours, watch your back
Very rewarding place to work and travel for
Operations / Field Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, WAJuly 2, 2013
This position gave me a great deal of the geographical view and how to manage off-site location. I established a depot network to fulfill our operations. Our key scheme was a web-tracking system to track rentals and proprietary returnable packaging.
Pros
Visited and saw all of the automtive assembly plants
Cons
Job security
CAPS offer differed jobs to fit the clients needs.
Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 7, 2013
I had a chance to explore different job opportunity's and the company is always hosting job fairs with different company's. CAPS is very open and determined to find the clients a job I enjoyed the experience.
good place to work
resident manager (Former Employee) –  Craig, COMarch 31, 2013
was only their for a little while but the people were easy to work .
Pros
all good reviews