As a contractor working for Capstone, provided support to different tenants in BLDG X-132 at Naval Station Norfolk VA. Some of the support included:
--Provided in support of the Joint Enabling Capabilities Command:
- Medical processing event with tables, chairs, and an electrical circuit.
- Set up/tear down for all hands meeting and their Thanksgiving – more... pot luck celebration.
- Received 48 padded folding chairs to support all hands meetings, social
gatherings, and pre-deployment processing. This brings the total of folding chairs in the building to 100.
- Set-up and tear-down chairs in support for all hands on 8 Aug and the all hands for
the visit of the TRANSCOM Commander on 22 Aug. Also conducted other numerous housecleaning, parking, and exterior clean-up activities in support of the 4-star visit.
- Supported POM for deployment with tables, chairs, fans, lighting, and signs.
- Supported JECC NBC mask fitting with tables and chairs.
Supervised the installation of new UPS flywheel bearings for 2 days by carter Machinery.
--Support to assist contractors in the renovation of room 138/Quarterdeck and other offices renovation:
- Supervise and coordinate escort requirements for United Builders Group contract to
demo, carpet, paint and tile room 138 and other adjacent spaces in the 1st floor south end of X-132.
- Replaced approximately 75 solid raised floor tiles (2’ x 2’) in preparation for the
installation of new carpet and furniture in room 138.
- Executed a two day temporary parking plan in preparation for an exterior building
survey by the exterior repairs contractor. – less