Capstone Employee Reviews

Tremendous amount of back bone to getting the job done and done with a level to a higher standard and or rate.
production (Former Employee), Ogden, utahAugust 31, 2015
excelent work places with some really great coworkers. a decent amount of new experience to learn fun new and exciting skills knowledge and as well growth in ones self.
PRODUCTIVE
Power fill (Former Employee), Spring hill tnAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Company shops
Cons: breaks shortened
Capestone is a great place to work the training is amazing.
The team leads And the QA help train you to be the best you can be. The superviser is fun and out going.
Great place to learn
Studen (Former Employee), Wichita, KSAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: short breaks
This is a clean, comfortable facility that is dedicated to patient care. Very enjoyable experience. This facility let me do my clinical and capstone program there with knowledgeable staff.
temporary job
Stocker (Former Employee), pearl river, laAugust 2, 2015
It was no fun and the pay was not good to provide for anyone's family. It was hard work stocking several heavy items and unloading trucks with little pay
very good
intern/student (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 30, 2015
i really enjoyed this and learned tons of information and definitely got a lot better at necessary skills. I would definitely do it again
deadend job with no advancements,run by Sysco VP
Trailer Washer (Former Employee), Halfmoon, NYJune 9, 2015
Pros: learned to drive tractor/trailer
Cons: highly exsposed to weather, water, and chemicals
The Hardest Part Of My Job Was Working Hard ,Going The Extra Mile To Get the Job Done,And All The While Knowing ThatI It Wouldn't Get Noticed Or Appreiated
Much Needed Help to Housing stock in Vt
Crew Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee), Barre, VTMay 1, 2015
Pros: Helping the retired workers enjoy life by removing some burden
Cons: To many in house politics
The work is physical and mentally demanding, the results are people
who can not afford to have their homes losing so much energy feeling warmer in the winters and able to use their incomes to support a better lifestyle for them and their families. I learned a lot about how poorly our homes are insulated and how to correct the problems. The workers in field are people I call friends.
This Company has good people working for them in the lower ranks.
Engineering Technical Writer (Former Employee), Miami, AZApril 21, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: Weak Management
This Company is not yet working in the 21st Century but is working on approaching it. It has one of the best benefit packages I have seen in a long time.
Run away
Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 21, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
Unethical, office place misconduct, abusive environment.
Nothing positive or redeeming.
Keep looking and move on, by far the most abusive workplace
disorganized, miserable people. BBB should shut them down.
Terrible company unsatisfied employees
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDDecember 9, 2014
Cons: not enough money
I never knew what job i was doing even though i signed on for shipping. I have learned to never work for a company like capstone. I had a good manager he tried to help as much as possible but was not able to do much. The hardest part of the job was coming to work knowing i wasn't gonna make any money. The only thing i liked about the job was the new friends i made.
Dock Supervisor (Former Employee), Jackson, WIDecember 8, 2014
Everything there was all about the numbers getting put out that day. The way employees were treated was very rude. I really don't have many positive things to say about this company so I will end that as my review. Although I was very disappointed.
Productive workplace with lots of character
Auditor at Covan (Former Employee), Midland City, ALDecember 6, 2014
The atmosphere was very laid back and the people were a joy to be around; even those from other departments. My director was very nice and direct about what she expected from her team. The hardest part of the job was leaving on my last day there.
productive self/worth hard work
Foster Carer (Current Employee), within your own homeNovember 30, 2014
Pros: organised day fun day once per yr, good training program
Cons: having someone in your home 24/7
Overall a good company to work for unfortunately because of the nature of the job not always knowing when/who and for how long the placement would last so hence only 3 stars for job security! a very rewarding and self worth job can be had with the right placement. unfortunately some professional bodies are difficult to work with ie in giving support to one- self or the person in your care. But that`s not the companies fault.
Project Description
Engineer in Training (Former Employee), San Juan, PRNovember 19, 2014
Senior Project Design which entailed the complete conceptual, architectural and structural design for a new visitor center in Puerto Rico's rain forest, El Yunque. Some of the tasks involved where: traffic studies, escalated three level parking design, contention wall designs, foundation design, building structural design, hydrology system and water processing design, cost estimates, full scale project proposal and scheduling, among others.
Previous Employee
Maintenance Supervisor University Commons (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLNovember 10, 2014
Previous Employee. Moved on for personal reasons. No heart feelings....
Proud to have been selected as the voice talent for topic selections of their digital product MyOn Reader.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Edina, MNAugust 31, 2014
I provided support for a number of C-level executives for over 5 years.
Great Experience
Clinical Experience (Former Employee), Cedar Park, TXJuly 10, 2014
I spent 120 hours in the ICU working with great nurses . I learned a lot of things and observed and performed a lot of skills.
Great Place,
warehouse selector (Former Employee), Kenosha, WIJuly 1, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: long hours
walk in, drink a cup of coffee, stretch for five minutes then get right to work
Productive Worker and Forklift Operator
Fork (Current Employee), Olive Branch, MSMay 19, 2014
My job everyday consist of communicating with my co workers.
Having to move the different pallets from one place to another and having to move things for my fellow co workers which are not licesned to operate a forklift. Before I got certifiated on the forklift I was unloading trailers with my co workers.
A Different Perspective
Personnel Effects Specialist (Current Employee), Dover, DelawareApril 17, 2014
Pros: knowing you have made someones life a little bit better and easier.
Cons: lack of benefits, unstable contract
I work at the (JPED) Joint Personal Effect's Specialist. This job takes care of the personal belongings for the wounded and deceased service members. Typical day at work would be to process the personal belongings, photograph them, launder them, and make them presentable for the families. I have learned that each and every case will tell you a different story about that person's life. The management has improved a little over the years. There are tons of different personalities that work here you just kind of have to learn what works best. The hardest part about this job is what may come in with a case whether it be letters or pictures, anything small can either trigger a personal memory or make a new one that you will never forget. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that when the family receives these items they are presented with the utmost care and compassion, and through all the mixed emotions they will know that their loved ones items were well taken care of.