Capsugel Employee Review

Best company I have ever worked for
LAB TECHNICIAN II (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCSeptember 12, 2012
Every day was a challenge working with Capsugel. I enjoyes every day. The people there were not just my coworker or supervisor, they were more like mentors. I respect every one and I appreciated all that I have learned from them all. Strong believers in team work and the company had the best benefits ever with a personal gym on site. They had health incentives and even book fairs on site. Definitely recommend this company to anyone!!!
Pros
everything
Cons
no longer a division of pfizer

Other Capsugel Employee Reviews

I worked here as a temporary worker
Gel Prep loader/assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCNovember 6, 2017
My experience here as a temporary worker was ok. The people that I worked with were great. The work environment was also ok (a bit hot in some places sometimes though). The hours were solid and there was no mandatory overtime, although it was offered. The difficulty of the work they had me do as a temp varied depending on where I was but opportunities for permanent employment were there.
Pros
Work environment, Solid hours
Cons
The seniority hiring system, Everytime you apply for a position you get beat out by someone else that worked there longer.
machine opperator
Assembly/Machine Operator Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCOctober 31, 2017
On a day to day bases I set up all supplies for the day, and did all paperwork for my machine throughout the day. I also had to feed supplies into the machine and sample the finished product to make sure it was in spec.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capsugel. Our community is ready to answer.