Captain D's Seafood Restaurant Employee Reviews

its okay
Guest Specialist (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 23, 2017
Management was horrible but overall it was an easy job. Gets crowded very quickly especially on the weekends . Constantly on your feet regardless of which position you are
Work experience
Captain D's (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 22, 2017
Overall being there was alright I just wish the pay was higher. It wasn't the most organized but when I was there I kept the place up to par and I gave customers great service
Pros
Free food
Cons
No breaks
Food Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 22, 2017
Captain D's is a clean environment for those willing to take pride and become part of the team . Captain d's serves fresh food that the clients loved eatting
Productive and fun working experience.
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Eufaula, ALMay 21, 2017
Nice, good service, food is always hot and fresh. The food was good and the service was fast. Not a lot of restaurant choices in Eufaula, this was the best one. The location is good when driving through.
Pros
They paid well.
Cons
The manager was a little offense.
Fun work environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Perry, GAMay 17, 2017
A good environment for beginners. Everyday there is a good vibe, never a dull moment. The one thing I enjoy about the job is helping the customers. I learned that teamwork gets a lot done.
Pros
60% discount if we want anything to eat.
Cons
There are very short breaks
Nice family restaurant
Guest Specialist (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCMay 16, 2017
Taking customers orders cleaning dining areas, bringing food to the customer. Very easy job I loved working there I only left because I was moving away.
Pros
I liked everything
Cons
No cons
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 15, 2017
Captain d's is a great place to work at. Would of still been there but i moved to Gainesville Fl and there is no Captain d's down here but it is a great place to work and great benefits
Pros
Free lunch and great benefits
Cons
Fun place to work great manager would def recommend
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAMay 15, 2017
I loved Captain Ds wish the pay woulda been more.everyone worked as a team the managers were nice and they were flexible as long as you have notice .The customers are really nice and the food is excellent
Pros
Half price meals good manager
Cons
Some employees not very nice
Fast pace
Cook (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSMay 15, 2017
The food is good and i cooked the food and prepared the food to the customers. It was such a fast pace that i eventually caught up. The work environment is excellent its a good job.
Pros
Learning experience
Nasty unclean vulgar workers
Ip (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCMay 15, 2017
This place is nasty inside and out. Nobody works as a team. They do the job by doing as little as possible. They expect everything to be done for them. They try not to give breaks.
Pros
Never any down time
Cons
Do not work together
Steady Place of Employment
Shift manager (Current Employee) –  Statesboro, GAMay 12, 2017
I have been at this location for almost 5 years. I have always been on time and I am very loyal and dependable. There is not much room for advancement.
Pros
Enjoy thos I work with
Cons
Pay is very low
Productive & fun establishment
Hostess and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAMay 11, 2017
Great workers and management. I loved working with the employees. It was a friendly environment to be apart of. It was close by so I had no problems to getting to work on time. The manager helped to work around my schedule.
Loved it
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Northport, ALMay 9, 2017
I adored working here. I was laid off due to downsizing, as I was the last person hired. My manager was kind enough to not only inspire me to keep pushing for a new job, but also helped me look. He made me feel like I was an important part of the team and that they would all hate to lose me.
Good food but slow making it
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARMay 7, 2017
They have good food that comes out fresh if your willing to wait. I enjoy most of the customers that I interact with but some can be overbearing. I do my best to handle those situations according to the problem. Overall it's a nice part time job or a job for kids living w parents. I know how to do almost every job on here from cashier to cook. My area stays clean and stocked through out my shift and I make sure of that at the end of my shift. My goal is to give great customer service and good food. The happier they are the more likely they will return.
Pros
Employees discount
Cons
Not enough hours to make a decent living on your own.
job placement
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 5, 2017
Learn some new thing and listen to manger or bosses and talk with new friend and learn doing right on their job and it more learn on job skills and enjoys new skills on job and be happy with new peoples on their job skills
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Break time
Great
Frontline worker (Current Employee) –  Lexington KentuckyApril 30, 2017
Great place to work. Friendly management and co workers. Room for growth. Flexible schedule. Great food. Easy job. Laid back. Will allowed family members and friends to work at same location as you.
Pros
Half off meals
Cons
Sometimes others are not as responsible as you.
Always on the move productivity is the most important part of your job
Short Order Cook (Former Employee) –  Athens-Clarke County, GAApril 28, 2017
Always on the move productivity is the most important part of your job and great costumer service as well no matter whether costumer is right or wrong, and the crew that I work with is awesome we work together to get the job done.
Pros
Everybody works together
Cons
The smell of fish when you get off from work
Slow production
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 25, 2017
A normal work day consists of mixed emotions and slow and fast service. I've learned to never trust anyone around your register and never trust your manager because she want her job just as much as you do. Management is very disorganized. The Culture is up and down, one minute it's good one minute it's bad. The hardest part of the job would be the cleaning up part. Overall Captain D's was my first job and it was a great experience.
Fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Millington, TNApril 24, 2017
Enjoyed getting to know a variety of people that walked in for service. Enjoyed conversations with the customers and helping with the upkeep of the restaurant.
Pros
Discounts on menu items
Cons
No cons
Productive place
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVApril 24, 2017
Captain did really cares about their employees. The people that work there are very nice and easy to get along with. The benefits could be a little better but they work around your schedule great!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Captain D's Seafood Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9