- Largest US manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation technologies.
- Company named 3 years in INC Magazine's 100 fastest growing private companies.
- Continues to be named industry's "Best in Class" for the 13th consecutive year.
- Over 800 employees companywide.
- Current manufacturing facilities in NC, OK, CA, PA, IA and FL.
- 70 sales and engineering offices nationwide.
- Financially strong, entrepreneurial, growth oriented company that has dominated the industry for over 30 years.
Great opportunity for individuals with commercial installation experience in fire/burglar alarm systems or HVAC.
Please note this is not an IT or computer support related position.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot both low and high voltage wiring
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems and ability to read commercial wiring schematics
- Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work independently
- Strong mechanical skills
- Must be familiar with and have basic understanding of the workings of Captive-Aire product lines including exhaust fans, heaters, make-up air blowers, hoods, utility distribution systems and electrical packages (training provided)
- Basic computer skills
- Personable with strong desire to provide excellent customer service
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Must be organized
- Problem solver
- Provide professional servicing of Captive-Aire equipment to include:
-Commissioning of new equipment,
-Scheduled preventative maintenance,
-Repair, replace and trouble-shoot existing CAS equipment,
-Provide complete hood and fan test and balance
- Develop and maintain service schedule
- Prepare and submit job reports and invoices daily
- Sell and develop Preventive Maintenance programs to potential and existing customers
- Ability to lift 50 pounds independently
- Ability to use power and hand tools
- Work in outside conditions
- Use of ladders for roof access
- Sometimes tight working conditions between equipment
- Air travel required including some overnights for service and training
- Training on Captive-Aire products and in-house exposure to manufacturing and field operations.
- Certifications as required -- Test & Balance, Fire Systems, etc.
- Generated service leads from local sales office
- Expense reimbursements
- Service vehicle and equipment supplied including laptop, phone and air-card
- 401k with employer match
- Medical/dental/vision with disability and life upon election of medical
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid holidays in addition to paid vacation and sick days (based upon tenure)
- Base salary plus monthly bonus based upon productivity and profits.
*VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT: www.captiveaire.com. Apply to this ad, submit your resume/ transcripts and references thru our website, or complete the online application at https://www.captiveaire.com/employment/FieldServiceTechnician.asp.
Indeed - 8 months ago