Car Research Employee Reviews

Could do more to keep hard working employees instead have a revolving door.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 15, 2016
No room for advancement, pay does not equal to the work being done for any department. Flexible in shift time for the most part but not worth it with all the cons.
Not for the easily rattled
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 9, 2016
A very competitive style numbers based job. Rules and guideline inforce and always key. Exceptional work rewarded handsomely, advancement never a problem if you're driven enough.
Great place to work.
Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2016
I clocked in and sat down a desk to make calls to people who went looking for new cars and got their cars serviced at car dealerships.
Pros
Great place to work.
Talking on the phone
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 8, 2015
This was one of those jobs that I enjoyed doing because I was on the phone talking to people for 8hrs. I love to talk on the phone. So that was the ideal job for me.
Pros
working for the company
Cons
my co-workers
A productive and fast paced company
Controller (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 1, 2015
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
Outbound Call Center
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 8, 2015
I really enjoy the call center I just don't like the outbound calling which is very annoying to our clients. The most enjoyable part of the job is the co-workers. They make you feel at home. My scheduling 12-9pm is very conflicting because I have two children I have to attend to being a single mother.
Pros
Vending machines cash or credit cards and hour lunches
Cons
Bad neighborhood for night shifts
Productive workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 16, 2013
Most of my time at the company was working as a Administrative position. My typical workday consisted of greeting guests as they came in to the office, answering phone that consisted of multiple lines, and your basic office duties. One of my main jobs was to book flights, rental cars, and hotels for our employees who worked out in the field. My job also consisted of working directly with the vice president, scheduling meetings, running basic office errands and your typical office duties such as filing, ordering office supplies etc.
excellent management.
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 17, 2013
Very good entry level job for a high school student to learn responsibility. Good hours and hard work.
boring, repetitive job
Research Assistant/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 15, 2012
You get to work, sign on your computer and dial customers all day long. You have a survey that you have to ask and you have follow up questions that must be asked. Coworkers are nice and friendly. The hardest part of the job is just that it is very repetitive but the good thing is it is a very laid back job and supervisors are not always looking you in your face.
Pros
easy work
Cons
no pay raises, repetitive
Easy Job
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 10, 2012
It was a great place but that was in 2007 & 2008. The supervisor were great but their managers were a joke.. The owner of the company never spoke a word.
Call Center - easy going
Researcher (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 19, 2012
A typical day at Car Research would be easy going. I've been apart of this company for going on 2 years and I (including the call center) has not yet recieved a pay raise. I like to grow within the company but it is more of who you know and not the skills you have for the position. The management there is have their picks. The hardest part of the job was pleasing the management team making sure you're on the right track.
Pros
you get to meet new and exciting people.
Cons
i have been there for almost 2 years and there were no pay raises, you have to be at the job within a year to get direct depsoit and no good benefits.