Car Research

Car Research Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 16, 2013
Most of my time at the company was working as a Administrative position. My typical workday consisted of greeting guests as they came in to the office, answering phone that consisted of multiple lines, and your basic office duties. One of my main jobs was to book flights, rental cars, and hotels for our employees who worked out in the field. My job also consisted of working directly with the vice president, scheduling meetings, running basic office errands and your typical office duties such as filing, ordering office supplies etc.
excellent management.
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 17, 2013
Very good entry level job for a high school student to learn responsibility. Good hours and hard work.
boring, repetitive job
Research Assistant/Call Center (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 15, 2012
Pros: easy work
Cons: no pay raises, repetitive
You get to work, sign on your computer and dial customers all day long. You have a survey that you have to ask and you have follow up questions that must be asked. Coworkers are nice and friendly. The hardest part of the job is just that it is very repetitive but the good thing is it is a very laid back job and supervisors are not always looking you in your face.
Easy Job
Research Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 10, 2012
It was a great place but that was in 2007 & 2008. The supervisor were great but their managers were a joke.. The owner of the company never spoke a word.
Call Center - easy going
Researcher (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 19, 2012
Pros: you get to meet new and exciting people.
Cons: i have been there for almost 2 years and there were no pay raises, you have to be at the job within a year to get direct depsoit and no good benefits.
A typical day at Car Research would be easy going. I've been apart of this company for going on 2 years and I (including the call center) has not yet recieved a pay raise. I like to grow within the company but it is more of who you know and not the skills you have for the position. The management there is have their picks. The hardest part of the job was pleasing the management team making sure you're on the right track.