CAR WASH Employee Reviews in United States

Awesome first job
consisted of customer care (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 9, 2016
Work hard, quick and easy to learn and follow up.
How to work in a Car Wash
Management was very friendly, easy to get along with
Co workers also easy to get along with
The hardest part was being in the sun all day
nice
Dryer Operator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 17, 2016
it was a nice experience I earned people skills and job skills essential for the future. I enjoyed my time here. I made good connections and valuable ties. I would come back to work here in the future.
Pros
good pay
Cons
none i can name
Fun place to work for with good people.
Opening Attendant and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INFebruary 10, 2016
The people and the customers are world class. The work there can be demanding but very rewarding. I had some good times there and learned a lot about customer service.
Pros
Fun and fast paced
Cons
Exposed to the elements cold and wet in the winter.
good money when business was good, tough getting hours otherwise
Detail Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 29, 2016
i enjoyed working with Car Wash Company, the money and hours were great when the business was good. However when business was slow, it was slow often, the hours were non existant.
nice job
detail (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 15, 2015
it was a nice job I did car detail meaning doing the windows cleaning and spraying them andcleaning a very nice fun friendly inviroment I recomed this job
it was productive and kept me motivated
non profit (Former Employee) –  Gary, INNovember 6, 2015
i learned how to finally earn my money by doing a good job at work. the management was cool.they always kept the days going by just being themselves (co-workers also). the hardest part of the job was when it got packed, that was about it . i enjoyed every part of that experience...
Fun place
Service Porter (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CAOctober 26, 2015
It was a nice place to work but also hard work, always on your feet and moving. Nice people around you and always helpful. You also get to work with some very nice cars.
Pros
Good pay
opmax
detailer (Former Employee) –  international airport orlandoAugust 23, 2015
good working environment, well organized with employees, provide job opportunities to many, precise instructions to the listed tasks, have no benefits.
It allow me to experience different type of labor.
Customer service (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 30, 2015
I learn how to multi-task by communicating with my co-workers and working on a truck. I was held responsible for the cashier, weekends i will work mid-night on my own. The hardest part was competing with my co-workers because we were all really competitive. The most enjoyable time was getting to meet my co-workers.
Cons
Short breaks
Boring place to work for place older place to work
C Wash (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 10, 2015
My co-works were nice but the boss was very disrespectful we did not get a break only break we got was when there was no cars coming in to get wash.
Pros
We got paid at the end of the day
Cons
No breaks and worked wet in the winter
Best job
Lor attendant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 24, 2015
Enjoyed work and co-worker friends. The most enjoyable part of the job was when drove cars to deliver or dealertrade cars specs preferred by buyer.. Handled paperwork, returned on allotted time.
Pros
Long drives to other states
Cons
Friend and manager died &business closed
Fabulous Freddy's Car Wash
Car Wash (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 18, 2015
Clocking in and immediately getting over to the bay to start prepping and washing the cars. Always working in teams of four but occasionally teams of 2, to get the job done quicker. The hardest part of the job is to consistently move and be active in the heat and not getting to stop because of the time restraint. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting different people and making small talk, also learning to work in a fast pace environment.
Pros
discount in the store, free car wash every paycheck
Cons
little to no breaks, frequently leaving early due to not enough business at times
na
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 24, 2015
Hot, humid weather but I was still able to complete each resposibility I had to every customer including those who weren't actually mine.
Car Wash
Car Wash (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 20, 2015
When I came in to work I had to sit and, wait until the cars came at the end of the day I use to be so tired.I learned how to wash cars before I even owned one. I learned to listen to my co-workers. Other co-workers were no help for me but I still managed to work along and, still do good without help. The hardest part of the was trying to do my work because my ex co-workers took advantage of me and stole my costumers. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting my tips and, more costumers.
Pros
free sodas at the job.
Cons
we had no breaks, no breaks at all.
calm environment
Auto Detailer (Former Employee) –  Harvey, LAFebruary 2, 2015
a typical at work is clocking in and going straight to work until its time to clock out. Calm environment with everybody doing their job knowing everyone has a responsibility to attend to.
well managed work place but slow on buisness.
Car Washer (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLAugust 23, 2014
We tried to wash at least 20 cars a day in order to stay in business.
I learned how to wax, detail, and make an old car look new.
The business was well managed but slow on customers.
Co-workers help out when necessary.
The hardest part of my job was when I was by myself and had to do the interior and exterior in less than 30 minutes while other cars are waiting.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when there was a nice breeze outside and the look on a satisfied customers face.
N/a
Services agent, Vacuum (Current Employee) –  SeaTac, WAAugust 15, 2014
I work in this company full time morning. I learned service agent, vacuum. I like to work in team and corporate. I m hardworking.
Productive work place
wheels concept 3 (Former Employee) –  Maplewood, NJJune 20, 2014
Management kept the job fun, we would always have a good day know matter how many car's we did at the end of the day thats what we wanted a endless stream of car coming in the car wash, management would help at time and at the end of the day we all split the tips we worked for.
Pros
coming to work on time
Cons
going to work late you'll get sent home
helping out
Associate (Former Employee) –  Audubon, PAMay 29, 2014
I get everything I need to done everyday and have time to help others. I get responsibilities done I spend most of my time at work work on getting all my work done in a timely manner. I love to help out around the work place when im done responsibilities .
good place of work
rikenson (Former Employee) –  miamiMarch 14, 2014
really I learned to trust my co workers. also another thing I learned is that hard work is always a way to show a person such as your boss how much u really looking forward to accomplish something.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks