CAR WASH Employee Reviews

car washer
Auto Detailer (Former Employee) –  Mastic Beach, NYDecember 6, 2017
duties included washing cars and drying for customers
and air freshner if the preferred ..
winter time was slow because no one wants car washed at that time of year
Pros
laid back
Cons
no cons
Car wash
Part Time Employee (Former Employee) –  75th ave McDowellNovember 6, 2017
The car wash was a very stressful and i rarely got good hours. We got paid every 2 weeks i didn't like that at all i wanted weekly pay to pay my bills and get Christmas presents.
Pros
Tips, people selling food
Cons
Low hours, 2 weeks pay
Quick-paced and fun environment to be in
Volunteer Wash (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 19, 2017
It was a quick volunteer job at a local car wash. I got to clean many different vehicles, and also see new cars I've never seen before. It was a great all in all experience of the summer.
I learned something new in life that I use to not know.
Car Washer (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLOctober 16, 2017
I learned how to work with cars meaning I learned how to wash cars and the car wash also helped me learn how hard you have to work in a job and to try your best in the position you are on your car wash.
car washing car wash
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lehigh Acres, FLOctober 14, 2017
what is there to be said, i washed cars and coated them with amoral, moved them to a different station to be worked on by someone else. after the car was sufficiently cleaned the owner of the vehicle picked it up and maybe left a tip in the jar
Pros
money
Cons
work
eh
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILOctober 3, 2017
long and hard stressful hours goes on your way when it comes to working morning shifts. it gets really busy in the summer and winter and can get you sick too.
Quick and fun pace work place.
Jax Car Wash (Former Employee) –  Maywood, NJSeptember 15, 2017
On a typical day at this car wash job is a lot of work and quick pace moving around job. Working at a car wash I learned to work at quick pace. I don't have nothing bad to say about this job.
Very Productive but can also get stressful. Full time but not much money offered to you.
Auto Spa Etc. (Current Employee) –  Olive blvd.September 10, 2017
My review on my previous job is bad. I say that it's bad because they pay minimum wage, its also unorganized , not many hours to offer you. No benefits at all, and your check be little to nothing when you receive them bi-weekly.
Pros
Flexible schedule.
Cons
Not many hours
Fun place to work because its outside and not closed inside
J&D Car Wash (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 6, 2017
great place to work , fast paced must work quick and be on point with your work it has to be detailed and nice with a good price ! i wouldn't recommend working there again though
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Its A good job
Delta sonic (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 2, 2017
A nice place to clean cars inside and outside, we also do the oil changes for customers who needs to get their oil and car fix/repair. Alot of good services and customers satisfy about there cars.
no es buen trabajo
Car Wash Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 25, 2017
no pagan bien, no toman en cuenta a sus empleados y le exigen hacer puesto laborales para los cuales no le contrataron
Pros
Cons
todos
Fun and Exhausting
INDEPENDENT CAR WASHER (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAAugust 24, 2017
A typical day lasted around 3 to 4 hours 2 days a week, so around 8 hours a week. I managed to get around 150 a week just for that.

The hardest part of a car washer is to clean the inside of a car, it was not a deep clean, but it was pretty hard to clean and more if it was cover on grease.

The most enjoyable part was to clean the outside because that part was done in about 20 min or less.
I was the only woman working there it was hot but it got the bills paid
Washing and detailing cars (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 22, 2017
My tips are stay focused you have very rude customers if you like being outside that might be the job for you you get very dirty not only did I wash cars are also detailed them putting wax on them wiping the wax off which is something kind of very hard to do when you're doing it by a claw and not by a mechanical machine sometimes we even had to do boats never know some people cars are very disgusting hard to believe but it's true you'll be amazed what you find inside someone's car.
Pros
I'm a people's person. Very challenging. Learning something new everyday.
Cons
Very hot. Very nasty. Rude customers. No dental plan. No Vacation pay
fun cool job
Organic Cleaning Supply Sales (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 11, 2017
sometimes you would have to wait to clock in because they did not wash enough cars yet. i learned how to work fast and efficiency, management was great and pay was great.
Pros
lots of days off
Cons
no hours in bad seasons
fun
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 9, 2017
always meeting new customers, all times leave happy with the service. the best car wash that were in the area. had a lot of customers and they bought new.
A place where you have to show quickness
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  liquiJuly 19, 2017
It was a spectacular place to bring your car and washed. really nice cheap and strategically. A confortable place with open space. A place that I truthfully recommended.
Pros
good environment
Cons
short breaks
Pop Corn and Coffee Table
Server (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJuly 12, 2017
I usuallt sit down and take tickets from customers, clean the lobby, and make sure everything is in order. I learned to stay organized and how to communicate and work well with customers. Hardest part of my job is to give discounts to the customers from coupons and learning the computer system they had. I managed who payed for their car wash and who didn't and also managed the cashier drawer at the end of the day for closing.
Pros
Discounts on car washes and drinks
Cons
Short breaks
Working cashier and retail
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 8, 2017
A typical day at work was to place orders for people who wanted their car washed, while trying to persuade them to buy essentials for their car. I learned a lot about cars in reference to interior and exterior. The job wasn't hard, I enjoyed talking to people who waited for their cars to be cleaned
it was a good place to work at
Cahier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  13055 Grant Rd cypress TX 77429July 8, 2017
the manager was very understanding and i loved that he provided a good working environment. He always made sure i understood what i had to do and he always tried to give me something to do even when they had to close because it was raining so i could get hours in.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJuly 5, 2017
The job in general was quite hard because on sunny days, inside of a hot car is not the best place to be in. The management wasn't too bad, it was just something that at many times had to be perfected.
Cons
Short breaks