card payment solutions Employee Reviews

Wasn't much to speak of, job didn't work out.
Independent Sales Agent (Former Employee), Lousiburg NCNovember 14, 2013
Pros: work from home
Cons: could spend a weeks worth of work and not get paid because of stubborn people
Was going from business to business attempting to convince them to sign up for my product, wasn't all that good at it.

Not much was learned, as I was given no training.

No management to speak of, I either got a sale or I didn't get paid.

Convincing people to buy my stuff was the hardest part.

Nothing was enjoyable, wouldn't really do it again.
Summary is below
Independent Agent / Sales Representative (Current Employee), Westlake Village, CAAugust 1, 2013
This is a company with integrity, good customer service, helps employees when needed, trains employees and offers a good product..
great job for a go getter type of personality
Independent Sales (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 22, 2013
this job is very differnt becuase its all about what you put into it. The hard part of the job is the selling aspect. You have to make your own time to go and find the opportunities to sell.
I was the Director of Sales
Director of Sales (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAMarch 1, 2013
Pros: i was the boss and i loved my job.
Cons: my boss sold the compnay for 40 million dollars and he did not financially give me what i deserved.
The only reason I am not working there anymore is I got into a fetal car accident and could not work for about 6 months. I am lucky to be alive.
To Obtain A Proffessional Experince and A Positive one as well
Sales Representative / Customer Service (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: im very active and healthy
Cons: im can sympathetic at times
Im A Very Challenegable Employee With diffrent talents and skills . Knowledge Of Micrscoft Word , Power Point ,Internet Explorer, Social Network .Types 40 wpm and speaks Great English good Communication !
Review
Independent Merchant Sales Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2012
Pros: set own time management
Cons: sold deals are turn down if cant' hold clients monies for 48hrs to 72hrs funding
follow up on cold calling apointments with proposal to close deal make close send and hope for CentralPayment to aprove deal for next DAY FUNDING YOU CAN LOOSE TWO TO THREE DEALS A MONTH ...Company just will try play Poker and hope client will acept having their monies held 48 to 72 hours Also some client find out later that their billing is not corect and cancel, then monies paid to you are taken back
All cosl calls but very rewarding on a closed sales with residuals
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAMay 31, 2012
Pros: paid daily
Cons: banking rates would change weekly
Since I started, I knew that I would receive many referrals. When the Banking went to its lowest fall in 2008, I had over 3500 accounts.
Enjoy the communication with Clients
Director of Sales (Current Employee), Tampa Bay AreaMay 16, 2012
Pros: fun work
Cons: work alone
My day starts by seeing clients door to door , I old school way and the hardest part of my job is motivating one self to making it enjoyable.