Cardi's Furniture Employee Reviews in United States

Scheduling Department Representative (Former Employee) –  Swansea, MANovember 23, 2015
Cardi's Furniture is a great place to work, your co-workers are great.
The hardest part of the job was attaining Customer Satisfaction with every customer.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you did get to really help a customer, and they appreciated everyone's involvement to get the job done.
Employee Benefit package is a challenge
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  West Warwick, RINovember 20, 2015
Fine work place environment , fellow employees are a nice group of people although many complain a lot and feel they would do better at their job with a more positive attitude.
Pros
free lunch supplied once a month if store gaols are achieved.
Cons
Healthcare
Cardis
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Attleboro, MAApril 29, 2015
• Facilitated transactions between client and store furniture products in bilingual communication increasing personal sales by 30%on a month to month basis
• Increased financed sales and warranty volumes by providing exceptional customer support and by using consistent company marketing strategies aimed at increasing sales by 15-35%
• Gained and retain clients through client relationship management, which improved customer retention levels within highly competitive markets
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  swansea maMarch 9, 2015
The management is very professional, as well as the work place. I enjoyed working with customers and walking them through any issues that they might have been facing. I did learn a lot about customer service, that prior I did not face. It is a very good company to work for. As well as being a fun work place, it is also a very professional job.
High paced and a great enviroment.
FURNITURE BUYER & IMPORT COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Swansea, MANovember 9, 2014
Planning, organizing, and managing all areas. Learned to adapt easily to changing circumstances. Great Management and team players. Forecasting market trends is the hardest part of the job. Most enjoyable part of my job is the high paced environment.
Pros
great atmosphere and people
benefits
good to customers, not employees.
receiving (Former Employee) –  Swansea, MaJuly 17, 2013
Worked there fora few years.the warehouse mngr was a tool. The Cardi Bros. treat the warehouse guys like monkeys.
Pros
work
Cons
very low morale
Great place to work.
Promotions Team Member (Current Employee) –  Swansea, MAApril 16, 2013
As a promotions team member we are expected to be able to facilitate local events that the company is involved in. It requires the ability to work without supervision and perform job duties in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of the job is the appreciation we get from customers as organizers from other companies and charities.
Worst job I've ever had.
Stock Picker (Current Employee) –  Swansea, MAJanuary 7, 2013
I was hired as part time with the promise to be bumped to full time when it was available. Since then 3 people have been hired in as full time in front of me and when asked my boss said "Had to fill the position quick, sorry we'll get you in there."

The company gives no raises and no intensives. One of the company owners said simply "If you want to make more money nothing is stopping you from finding a new job.".
Pros
store discount.
Cons
no raises.

Want to know more about Cardi's Furniture?

Ask a question