Cardi's Furniture

Cardi's Furniture Employee Reviews

Sales associate (Former Employee), swansea maMarch 9, 2015
The management is very professional, as well as the work place. I enjoyed working with customers and walking them through any issues that they might have been facing. I did learn a lot about customer service, that prior I did not face. It is a very good company to work for. As well as being a fun work place, it is also a very professional job.
High paced and a great enviroment.
FURNITURE BUYER & IMPORT COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Swansea, MANovember 9, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere and people
Cons: benefits
Planning, organizing, and managing all areas. Learned to adapt easily to changing circumstances. Great Management and team players. Forecasting market trends is the hardest part of the job. Most enjoyable part of my job is the high paced environment.
good to customers, not employees.
receiving (Former Employee), Swansea, MaJuly 17, 2013
Pros: work
Cons: very low morale
Worked there fora few years.the warehouse mngr was a tool. The Cardi Bros. treat the warehouse guys like monkeys.
Great place to work.
Promotions Team Member (Current Employee), Swansea, MAApril 16, 2013
As a promotions team member we are expected to be able to facilitate local events that the company is involved in. It requires the ability to work without supervision and perform job duties in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of the job is the appreciation we get from customers as organizers from other companies and charities.
Worst job I've ever had.
Stock Picker (Current Employee), Swansea, MAJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: store discount.
Cons: no raises.
I was hired as part time with the promise to be bumped to full time when it was available. Since then 3 people have been hired in as full time in front of me and when asked my boss said "Had to fill the position quick, sorry we'll get you in there."

The company gives no raises and no intensives. One of the company owners said simply "If you want to make more money nothing is stopping you from finding a new job.".