Cardinal Glass

Cardinal Glass Employer Reviews

Its a reliable job that will always be there
Production Technician (Current Employee), Winlock, WAJuly 28, 2014
Pros: lots of days off
Cons: rotating shifts
The pay is not enough to sustain a family and should be more just based on how dangerous it can potentially be. Over all it is not a bad place to work but there is no advancement or incentive to learn more.
Productive Workplace
Loader/Administration Assistant (Current Employee), Waxahachie, TXMarch 11, 2014
I have learned allot of new things with Cardinal, including but not limited to. Faster production on the line, maintaining a good work schedule, answering calls professionally, Scheduling pick ups.
Production company with Profit Sharing
Shift Supervisor/Inventory Control Manager (Former Employee), Buford, GAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: advancement
Cons: sales based on housing market
While at Cardinal I learned a lot about management and financial budgeting for a company. I worked closely with the Financial Director on organizing the companies finances which resulted in company monthly Profit Sharing checks.
great co-workers, and a fun workplace to be in
Production Technician (Current Employee), Winlock, WAAugust 11, 2013
Pros: free lunches once a month, quarterly safety lunches
Cons: management, health care, advancement
the job was at some times chalenging, but for the most part it was an easy and fun place to work. my co-workers made the time at cardinal fg winlock a good time overall
Porductive place
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Galt, CAJuly 9, 2013
Typical day was receiving truck loads of glass, learned how to move and unload racks of glass with either a forklift, a RICO pallet jack, or an over head crane, managment and co-works was good. There was nothing hard about this job, and the most enjoyable was operating a forklift.
Glass Coating Factory
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), Waxahachie, TXJune 13, 2013
Pros: relatively easy job
Cons: glass dust is not healthy to breathe.
I would walk up and down the length of the factory(3 football fields long), and inspect/test the glass in inventory, production(coating, cutting, tempering), and shipping once an hour and write a report on my findings at the end of my shift.
interesting
Pattern Bar Specialist (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZMay 21, 2013
The day started out with a brief on safety and what the production was for the day. I enjoyed know what to look forward in my day as for the work. The thing I didn't like that much was the weird hours of operation. We worked 2 on 2 off, 3 on 3 off. It was difficult to get into the swing of things at first but the hours and pay were great. especially – more... when overtime was optional. Overall it was a good job with good benefits. – less
T&M Glass We were dealing with cardinal for a while
T&M GLASS COMAPNY (Former Employee), PASSAIC NJ www.tmglassandmirror.comMarch 22, 2013
Pros: delivery fast, good product
Cons: cut you off if no pay
They are a great company, delivery was always prompt wish they would not cut you off so quick when you late on payments but that's life good company overall
good place to work, steady work
warehouse/shipping (Former Employee), Mooresville, NCFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: good
pull orders stage orders, load off load trucks.
how to do my jobs
open door policy
everyone had there part to do
nothing
doing different jobs
About what you would expect
Lead Assistant (Current Employee), Mountain Top, PAJanuary 21, 2013
Once you start working in a glass factory, you stay there. There's not much room for advancment. You work 12 hour shifts, 5 days a week. They do have very good benefits, though I barely used them. And also, they are a company focused on values. For instance, they give out turkeys on thanksgiving. And they have a company party at dorney park in the summer. – more... Good People, Bad Environment. – less
Overall a good place to work
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Hudson, WISeptember 7, 2012
Pros: good pay and fun people to work with.
Cons: ability to move up is almost non-existent
As with all jobs it has its ups and downs but overall a good place to work.
I liked and enjoyed working for Cardinal Glass,it gave me the opportunity to learn more skills.
Automation-Oper/Glass tech (Former Employee), Durant, OKMay 26, 2012
A typical work day depended on the thickness of the glass.The thickier the glass the slower it move;but somedays could be pretty busy.I learned to operate a hub tech- automation operater-forklift. Management was management. Co-workers great. The hard part was the rotation. Was all the time off.
Fun workplace and great team work
Quality Control (Former Employee), Mooresville, NCMay 18, 2012
Pros: paid breaks
Cons: very stressful when the line went down
Great team work! The management always looked out for their employees. the hardest part of the job was if something went wrong and we lost the line of glass coming down. I cleaned my work area everyday.

About Cardinal Glass

People that live in glass houses and cast stones are probably customers of Cardinal Glass. The company manufactures residential – Read more