Cardinal Group Employee Reviews

Knowledgable experience in property management
Assistant Community Manager-College Town Tucson (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 20, 2016
As the Assistant Community Manager at College Town Tucson, for Cardinal Group Management I have knowledgable experience in the property management industry primarily focused in off campus student housing. Strong deliverance in fair housing knowledge, yardi voyager, entrata leasing software, collections, delinquency, legal documents, accounting, monthly financial collection, AR reports, variance reports, customer service, escalations.

During the transition of our new Community Manager to another, I gained experience in multiple CM tasks such as assigned managerial reports, budget reading, turn manual, turn board for student housing.

Cardinal Group Management is a great company! However, I am pursuing further growth in the property management industry.
Pros
Great Company Culture
Cons
Limited growth
Management cheats you out of your commission, time and other important aspects of leasing
Leasing (Former Employee) –  Richfield, MNMarch 25, 2016
This company needs to go back to doing business in Denver ONLY. Not just one property in MN but several others in other states.

If you don't believe it, just look at the other bad reviews, on this site and others too. Let the truth be told. The property is full of bed bugs, roaches and mice. Licensing is not up to par, fire extinguishers were not working in fact they were not even in the cases because most of them were broke. They don't care about the resident's and are not passing the city requirements. All past employees see this company as MONEY hungry people. I read an review from someone that even states; the corporate office doesn't care and quote: "a bunch of party animals". Like it or not, this company won't be in MN much longer because their culture doesn't belong here. Residents of the Richfield property need to take serious action against the owners and the property management company. It's a shame how they are being treated, reach out to government officials and local news, IT'S YOUR RIGHT AS A TENANT.
Productive and Efficient Environment
Leasing Team Member (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMay 18, 2016
I have learned a great deal with Cardinal group Management about the apartment industry. In particular I have learned about student housing and the actions it takes to keep residents pleased and a property running. I believe that while I am learning more I would like to expand into conventional leasing. It seems that there is a great deal more to learn and something that I can grow with.
Pros
Great Staff, Location, and Opportunity to learn new skills.
Great Place to work, learn and grow.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 26, 2016
I learned a lot working for Cardinal Group Management. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help and answer any questions you may have. We always work as a team and are very proud of the success we have had.
IT intern
IT Intern (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 24, 2016
Do not apply for there IT intern job as it is all bad!! They will lead you on saying they will hire you and then not and also what they are doing with this position is illegal as I am in the process already with a complaint. This position in unpaid and they will just use you for free labor. there are guidelines they need to follow in order for this to be legal and they can t receive any benefit that an unpaid intern does and I did all there help desk tickets.
Pros
NONE
Cons
taking advantage
Management doesnt care cheats you out of bonus
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richfield, MNMarch 16, 2016
The worst place to in Richfield don't go they have bed bugs and roaches and there won't even meet with the residents at all and the one leasing agent that's there is rude and mean just awful they don't care about fixing up the place all they care about is money not trying to help and they treated there employee like they are nothing work them over and then doesn't give them there commission that they made full wow not a good company at all run don't walk run don't apply here you will regret it!
Pros
Cons
You never get lunch you will never get you commissions at all
Young Growing Company
LEASING & MARKETING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 9, 2015
Cardinal Group Management based out of Denver, CO is a growing property management company. While the management still has a few technical issues to work through, their passion to be the best is always visible.
Good company!
Resident Relations Manager (Westmar Student Lofts) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 19, 2015
This organization is okay to work for but it has poor upper management. The staff is a mix of old and new and there can be conflict.
Unorganized, Young Management
Management (Former Employee) –  Arbor Arbor, MIMarch 2, 2015
Young management staff who has no clue how to run a business. Constant 'change' of team members. Management hires 'friends' as co-workers. I would NOT recommend.
Pros
Resident Events
Cons
Management Staff
Fantastic Atmosphere
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 4, 2013
I have been with Cardinal Group for two years. Through out that time I saw advancement from the bottom all the way to the corporate office. I really enjoyed my time with the company. The work was hard and challenging so it gave me something new to strive for every day.
Pros
Great People and Atmoshpere