Cardinal Health

Cardinal Health Employer Reviews

High-paced Distributor
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sherwood, ARJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: benefits and pay
Cons: business changes that impact both job security and future customer relations.
Cardinal Health compensates its employees very well. They have wonderful customers to work with on a daily basis. Team work is essential to manage the daily work load. Benefits were wonderful. Not sure what the new package looked like for 2015. Overall, a great company to work for.
Excellent atmosphere
Department Lead- Inventory Control/ Compliance (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: holiday parties, lunches
Cons: delivery issues from the weather
I started on the night shift and worked my way through the ranks. Picked, packed, shipped orders. Expediting inbound orders, handling claims to vendors. Customer Service and Compliance were the most enjoyable part of my experience. Speaking with customers and helping them with daily issues and solving them. Compliance department- learning all the aspects of rules and regulations with DEA and state.
Nice job
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Olive Branch, MSJanuary 19, 2015
Worked until orders were completed, stressful at times
learned warehouse functions
managed people
worked long hours
A great company to work for
Senior Assistant, Quality & Regulatory Affairs (Current Employee), Dublin, OHJanuary 17, 2015
Someone once told me, after an early morning meeting at Cardinal, that they were impressed at how everyone arriving for work that morning appeared happy as they entered the building for a day's work. Since the day I started my employment at CAH, I notice that same thing every morning; myself included.
really bad
Order Selector (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: break time
Cons: all
I worked there for 2 years, long night , running like a crazy, crazy, worst place on earth, I just leave...
Great place to work,A Place where you enjoyed going to work.
Maintenance Tech Boiler operator (Former Employee), edison new jerseyJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: cafeteria on premises, company sponsered events, rewards for employees
Cons: laid off because of downsizing
A day at work was fun at times and hectic when you had to buckle down and take care of situations when problems arose in the warehouse.
Very fast paste environment
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2015
I began with Cardinal health as a warehouse associate and progressed to an Operations Supervisor. It's a very fast paste environment. Work life balance is not very balanced we work until the job is complete.
Good Company with great benefits
Senior Consultant, Implementation (Former Employee), Edison NJJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: n/a
Great benefits to include Medical, Dental, and Vision at competitive rates, 401K with generous matching and performance matches. Good employee programs such as healthy lifestyles. Good opportunity for advancing and career building including tuition reimbursement.
Good opportunity for advancement if you will relocate
Surgery Center Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Earth City, MOJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, benefits, good vacation time
Cons: too much driving, big corporate culture
The company has provided me with valuable work experience and contacts/networking. It is a typical large corporate culture which can lead to decisions being made without considering how they will affect employees. Most employees are hard working and help out when needed. Team building is a little lacking in some business units. Scheduling is flexible, but the road time is getting too much.
Productive and inviting place to work for!
Warehouse Associate II (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: gift cards & lunch for productivity, great pay, excellent benefits
Cons: lack of equipment, big order pulls
I worked here for 9 years, and I loved the job! People are very nice small crew, crossed trained on everything to be aware. Was rewarded for the performance you put into the job. Pay was great. Jus like any job it had it pitfalls and that was not having sufficient equipment to get the job done effectively, too many promises from corporate that was never fulfilled. All an all if I wanted to go back to work there I probably would!
Fun Place to work
BRANDED PHARMACEUTICAL PROGRAM ANALYST (Former Employee), Germantown, WisconsinJanuary 6, 2015
Great co-workers. Most enjoyable part of my job was achieving my goals.
Productive and friendly work place
Medical Courier Driver (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 6, 2015
Good company to work for. Enjoyed working with the co-wokers. Co-workers were very friendly and easy to get along with.
great work environment and atmosphere
Transactional Tax Accountant (Former Employee), Dublin, OHJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: no cons
This company has terrific benefits and great people to work with. The workplace has a family atmosphere, and also a fun attitude. Don't get me wrong, there is a ton of work to be done and that comes first, but this has been the most accepting workplace I have worked at in my 40-plus years of work.
Great learning environment.
Chemist / Senior Tech (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 3, 2015
Provides experience in a regulated and scheduled production environment. Fast-paced and challenging, great environment to cultivate a wide skill set and understanding of the mechanics of a nation-wide company.
Great Company
Collections Coordinator (Former Employee), Dublin, OHJanuary 2, 2015
Cardinal Health had a great flexible schedule option. It also had mentorship opportunities to encourage promotion from within the company.
Boring
? (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CADecember 30, 2014
Coworkers were selfish and not helpful. The hardest part of the job was to stay awake. I was not given enough work to keep busy, therefore i quit
No Work Life Balance
National Account Consultant (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILDecember 20, 2014
Overall an OK Place to work, no work life balance, the people that work there are great.
productive days at work
Order Planner (Current Employee), TNDecember 17, 2014
Pros: 4 day work week most of the time
Cons: long hours
Some days are more stressful than others trying to get all medical orders filled and shipped out. I learn more everyday about our customer operations team. I have a good manager who does care about his people. The hardest part of my job is to explain why some orders are not filled correctly due to system issues. I enjoy the people I work with.
awesome place to work
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 17, 2014
Pros: always opportunity for advancment
transportation to and from work.
I learned to use large machinery used to package medication to be distributed to different companies around the world.
Over all good place to work
Assembly/Set-up Technician/Captain (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCDecember 16, 2014
Enjoyed the job as a whole. Liked the people I worked with.The company had alot to offer to the workers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cardinal Health

Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $108 billion health care services company that improves – Read more

Cardinal Health Photos