Cardinal Health

Cardinal Health Employer Reviews

Good place to start your career
Accelerated Development Program (Former Employee), Dublin, OHNovember 26, 2014
This company is supportive of young employees who want to try different experiences and learn new things.
Former Employee (Former Employee), NYNovember 26, 2014
Pros: benefits, career growth
Network, network, network. Cardinal Health is a large company with several divisions with room for growth.
Supervisor was great
Sr Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Columbia, MDNovember 25, 2014
Pros: good benifits
Cons: don't let you know if work is slow they will let you go!!
At the location I worked at I loved working there and my supervisor was great. Its a good company to work for if you are on the right team. If the team that you work with works together, you will get the job done expeditiously. And when I come in daily you know your job and do it to the best of your ability because you not only like what you do; you – more... like the team you work with. – less
productive and a decent place to work
Assembler Technician (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 24, 2014
a typical day was coming in and setting up the work areas on the assembly line. i learned a lot of different supplies that hospitals use to perform surgeries. My co workers were mostly women. the hardest part of my job was making sure to not make any mistakes.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with different ethnic groups and – more... learning their culture. – less
productive
Material Handler (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCNovember 20, 2014
Pros: 8 hours shifts
Cons: getting paid every 2 weeks
typical day-multi-task-friendly-fast- pace environment-gat benefits-down fall - getting paid every 2 weeks
This company is a medical distribution company.
Pricing Coordinator (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMNovember 20, 2014
Pros: free lunches were giving during huge meetings with corporate.
Cons: breaks are twice a day 15 minutes each.
A typical day at work is 6:00am-2:30. Answer all emails working the oldest email first. Run all reports to prepare for conference calls which are usually at 11:00. After the call is over I fix all, pricing discrepancies that were addressed during the call.
Declining place of employment
Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee), Dublin, OhioNovember 19, 2014
Pros: 401k
Cons: cardinal has lost it's great culture over the years and goes through employees quickly.
Good people there but are not valued by Management Changes are made without throughly thinking them through. When expansion happens, people are then let go just as quickly because the next change is to reduce the original plan. Many people have left jobs for Cardinal and then just as quickly, lose them.
Quality Supervisor
Line Inspector/Supervisor (Former Employee), Woodstock, ILNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good company
Cons: schedule
Good place to work at, fun people. Unfortunately I was going to be switched to a later shift which didn't work for me. Work/Life balance was difficult.
Warehouse Associate
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: long hours
On a typical day we come in at two o' clock in the afternoon. We pick, pack and ship medical supplies to different hospital using private fleet or via Federal Express. We work an until shift so sometimes it very late when we get off. It requires a lot of lifting and walking. But overall it is a nice place to work.
Fun watching television on lunch break
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Swedesboro, NJNovember 18, 2014
Pros: birthday lunches
Cons: drug test
Well some days where good and some not. I learned how respect people how you want to be treated by others. Management was horrible only talked with the people they liked, but I had a good supervisor that new I could do my job, whatever was asked from him I did it with know problem.
Nice work envirement
Bailer/picker (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILNovember 17, 2014
peaceful and to my self.

I learned how to work at a set pace.

I enjoyed everything.
nice place to work, big company
DISTRIBUTION ASSOCIATE II (Former Employee), Montgomery, NYNovember 16, 2014
Pros: some ot, good pay
Cons: poor benefits
I worked several years in Cardinal Heath, good experience!, i learned a lot about medical supplies.
Job, not career
Warehouse Associate II (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 16, 2014
Pros: i believe they changed the break policy since my leaving
Cons: they move up people that have worked there for a while, and skip over the people that have previous leadership experience.
My sons daycare provider let me know that they were not happy about him being there for 18 hours. Brought it to managements attention and they just shrugged it off and said "What do you want me to do about it?' I got to eat 1 time a day in a 12-16 hour a day non stop labor job.
Cardinal
Manager, Analyst Team (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 15, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: very big company
Great company. Enjoyed working there. Took a relocation package with them and it was very generous.
productive and fun workplace with satelite radio that plays all kinds of music
Warehouse Inventory Coordinator (Current Employee), Swedesboro, NJNovember 15, 2014
Pros: very decent people around to learn from
Cons: mismatch bar codes cause a lot of returns
verifying cause of return and mismatch barcodes and ensures timely reporting and communication to management of inventory discrepancies.
How to manage other employees
Proactive and very professional management
very cordial co-workers who are willing to assist each when in need.
repeatedly getting return of the same product with different barcode.
having – more... satellite radio station that plays music of choice on different days – less
great, fun workplace
Warehouse Associate, Order Picker, Reciever (Former Employee), Durham, NCNovember 10, 2014
Picking, packing, shipping, and receiving. Learned how to use a forklift. Management was good until it was changed. Co-workers were great. The hardest part of my job was keeping my numbers up. Most enjoyable was the challenge of keeping my numbers up.
The company is very engaged with its employees,and love to provide food for them on different occasions.
Associate II (Current Employee), Saint Charles, MONovember 9, 2014
I have only been with Cardinal 3 months, but it is a nice company from what I can see so far, it involves a lot of walking which I like because it allows me to get a little exercise while I work. The Management is very good, and communicates very well with its employees.
Great company to work for
TERRITORY SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Buford, GANovember 7, 2014
My experience with Cardinal was a pleasant one. I made great friends within the company. I loved the flexibility I had. Cardinal is practically everywhere in the country so I loved that I had the option to find work elsewhere.
Good wages
associate (Former Employee), Findlay, OHNovember 7, 2014
Pros: decent wages
Cons: insecure employment
Good place to work with decent wages and benefits. Co workers were like family and all worked well together. Stayed busy the entire work day with plenty of duties. Nothing hard about my job. The most enjoyable part was my day shift hours and my ability to do the job with little or no supervision.

Its a shame that this company closed a brand new building – more... after only 5 years of operation, financially hurting so many of its employees! I personally have not recovered and feel I will never get back what I had there at Cardinal Health, nor will I ever find this kind of work again. I was going to retire from this place! – less
Interesting work
Retail Pharmacy Customer Service (Former Employee), Radcliff, KYNovember 5, 2014
Call center for pharmacy orders.
Wide variety of co-workers.
Managed accounts during peak ordering times.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cardinal Health

Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $108 billion health care services company that improves – Read more

Cardinal Health Photos