Pros: decent benefits, on-site gym, sap
Cons: layoffs, hr doesn't care if you're being discriminated against
• It's a very large company in which you are merely a cog in the wheel.
• People are not friendly.
• Compensation was surprisingly low for a company of this size. Like $10s of thousands lower.
• They keep buying other companies, which results in cash flow issues, which results in layoffs.
• They had a ton of programs where they specifically worded them – more... as for people under the age of 30.
• They had a great program for people just coming in out of college, where they would receive training in all areas of the company. However, that option was not available to those of us who were older.
• They've already outgrown the new building and so overflow is put into spaces around Dublin. And it's not nearly as nice as what the main campus has. Not even close. – less