Cardinal Health Employee Reviews

Found 1,714 reviews matching the search
whitestone, n.y. location
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Whitestone, NYMay 26, 2017
the company is a good company overall, but this location leaves a lot to be desired .

I have visited other sites at cardinal health which has a healthy culture, however, the amount of gossip and rumors at the new York location reminds me of high school.
Pros
n/a
Cons
management
just a job
Finance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 26, 2017
my experience at Cardinal Health was very limited. Shortly after I was brought on, we were informed that all of our Accounts Payable positions were being off-shored to the Philippines or India within 3 months.
Pros
easy work
Cons
not much of an experience
Not a good place for 1st time cnas..
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCMay 26, 2017
They are all very busy management that is and do not supervise staff or patients.. And they could clean the building more. They could let people off of work when they have a Doctors note..
Pros
Overtime..
Cons
Barely time off..
Cardinal Health is a Great Company
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAMay 25, 2017
I work eight hours at a desktop computer typing and scanning. I enter patients into our system. Working this job has been beneficial for me in multiple waysprofessionally. I've learned how to use the Sales Logix system that is used for keeping record of patient information. I've also learned how to search doctor and facility informatiuon using different medical resourceful sites. Another thing that i've learned is medical product information and different medical terminology. Msanagement at Casrdinal Health was great and very easy to work with. It is a very ecofriendly environment at this workplace.Working with my fellow colleagues was like having another family outside of home. I enjoyed the position that I was given.
no job security
Senior Care Coordinator (SCC) (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMay 25, 2017
Company lost a 10 million dollar acct. I was helpful in getting funding for the patients for their Makena injections. great locations and the patients were great to assistant they were so grateful to get the drug approve so they wouldn't go into preterm labor
Pros
no pros
Cons
i've learned quite a bit
Disrespectful Place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2017
no matter how hard you work as dock associate it doesn't pay off someone always thinks they are better and no one shows any type of respect. everyone is always saying you're bullsh*tting when you're working just as hard.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
everything else
Bureaucracy
Planner, Manufacturing Planning Respiratory (Former Employee) –  McGaw Park, ILMay 24, 2017
Cardinal is the typical male dominated corporate firm. They tend to spend a lot of money at the top and not work on education and strengthening the current work force. They are not agile with industry and take a long time to implement changes.
Pros
Stable environment and good benefits
Cons
Not an innovative thinking company, they do not move forward with time
Professional environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Radcliffe, KYMay 24, 2017
This office environment is professional. Fast pace and stressful. Benefits packages are good. Some management is good some is poor. If you work hard and keep to tasks you will have no problems. They are continually changing work requirements.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
fast pace
Most enjoyable part of this job
Field Solutions Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMay 23, 2017
I work from home out of state. I was the first employee to be given the opportunity to work from out of state. (Texas). This was a big step and others have been able to do the same.
Productive and enjoyable place to work
National Implementation (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 22, 2017
The management and culture were cohesive and all inclusive of employees. The benefits were exceptional and the corporate environment was extremely professional.
Cardinal Health is a very large corporation
Auditing below cost sales issues (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 22, 2017
I have not worked for Cardinal Health in over fifteen year so I am unable to give an accurate and comprehensive review of the work environment they currently have.
Great Place to Work
Field Solution Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMay 21, 2017
Great place to work. Excellent benefits, good salary and overtime. The business culture cultivated promotion from within. Pleasant environment not too strict or liberal.
Very productive place.
shipping / receiving (Former Employee) –  Campbell Hall, NYMay 21, 2017
Did not work there long but was treated very well by all. Good team of managers that did take care of all your needs.
Supplied all the needed tools to do your job in a timely manner.
Pros
Fun and enjoyable place.
Good place to work if you don't have kids.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 20, 2017
typical day is working with Doctors and nurses. You should be detailed oriented because they will make you feel like someone could die if you mess anything up. Management is good and always for you.
depends on where you work
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 20, 2017
this company is a huge corporate conglomerate that has bought other companies and taken over with their corporate politics. your work/life balance and happiness are greatly impacted by the specific region you work in. the same job title at 2 different locations, can have either a 1 star or 5 star experience.
Confortable work, great team.
Volunteer Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 19, 2017
A good work, good team work, comfortable work is a very favorable environment to work.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Non
micro Managed
Senior Billing (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 17, 2017
If your looking for great benefits, this company is for you. non-stop customer service, timed calls, unreachable quotas. Short lunches, never time for breaks. strictly structured. the employees are very supportive helpful.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
short lunches no breaks, bad management
has gone down hill
I.T. Technician (Former Employee) –  rider trail southMay 17, 2017
started out good. then changed managers of the warehouse and company went down hill quickly. New Management had no idea how to run a company. bad decisions left and right.
Pros
medical benefits, 401k
Cons
mis management
Best Company Ever Worked For
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 16, 2017
Responsible for high volume, raw material and expense invoices. Resolved discrepancies and cleaned-up supplier accounts. Ran aging reports and processed weekly check runs. Prepared manager’s budget reports, assisted with budgeting and month-end closing. Balanced and reconciled GL accounts. Assisted payroll with timecard processing, overtime verification and any hour’s discrepancies. Helped HR to maintain employee files and keep information confidential. Participated in safety meeting to monitor and ensure that employees were working safely and in a safe environment.
Very Good place to work in
Expeditor (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 16, 2017
Workers are nice environment is really family wise, management takes good care of their people. There is room to grow . Rules are necessary but are more lenient than other companies, they do not have harsh rules.
Pros
Employee recognition
Cons
Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinal Health. Our community is ready to answer.