Cardinal Health Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,148 reviews matching the search
Great company, great people, great benefits, low pay
Team Lead/Shift Planner/Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJuly 26, 2016
Best company I ever worked for. Great management, good hours, amazing benefits. Only problem was low pay. I however did not mind since I never once had a bad day working there. I never once woke up and thought to myself, "****, I got to go to work." My boss was a hard worker, never asked something of us he would not do himself. Very understanding and worked with us on anything and everything that we could ask for. Made us a team, there was no individual that felt left out.
Pros
Cons
Low pay
A small family with strong bonds
Certified Nuclear Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 25, 2016
Cardinal Health is my "big fish that got away". I absolutely loved my job. I had the greatest boss who was down to earth and could understand everything that I've ever said to him. There was never a time when we were angry at each other. I'd do whatever he told me without question and if there was a problem at the lab, we would bounce ideas off of each other to try and find a way to make things right. There was only a handful of employees at the lab, mostly part time retired men, but they were a good group of workers. They've all taught me things that I would need for my job and my life. That was the best part of the job. The job itself was easy in a sense. It required a steady hand which I had practiced over and over again to perfect. My boss was my role model and I was going to do whatever it took to fill his shoes after he left if I was able to apply for his position. Sadly, I had moved out of state before the summer and gave up the best job that I had ever had. If I could go back to Cardinal Health, I wouldn't even hesitate.
Pros
wages and benefits, small staff
Cons
1am-930am shift (wasn't that bad)
Work at Cardinal Health
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Groveport, OHJuly 24, 2016
Low pay, unorganized with communication. PTO and benefits are good. There is no work/life balance, you never know when your work day is over. Very high favoritism throughout the building
Great Company and work environment
Senior Care Coordinator (Case Manager) (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 22, 2016
Great company with great benefits and lots of internal opportunities for current employees. They offer a lot of flexibility and stability.
Pros
Work Environment is good
Cons
Pay could be more for some positions
I gained alot of experience i was thankful for the experience
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ft. Mill, SCJuly 17, 2016
I really enjoyed this position I really liked working here a lot I was able to meet a lot of friendly people the turn around rate was really slow.
good job.
SPD Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  TennesseeJuly 13, 2016
typical warehouse, pick/pack job.
opportunity for growth, everchanging, fast paced environment.
many areas to learn more to build your resume.
I had a brief internship
Financial Compliance Intern (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJuly 12, 2016
Great company culture.

I had a great internship program where I got to network with a lot of other interns as well as permanent people.
OT is painful
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  MichiganJuly 12, 2016
Excellent benefits and 401K plan. Downside, 4 ten hour days have turned into 4 13+ hour mandatory overtime days. Home/work life balance in horrible. Expect to only see your home long enough to sleep 5 hours and leave again.
Pros
benefits 401K
Cons
long hours living at work
worked 8 2009 to 2 2012
On-Site Technician (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 9, 2016
Loved all aspects of this job ,very people oriented felt very close to all hospital staff and clinical staff.Physicians seem to trust my opinion on surgical instruments and trusted Cardinal Health to keep capable hands in preparing all trays needed for that day.Loved working with little supervision and with expected professional results.All staff was dedicated workers when it came to peoples lives.
Pros
ONSITE TECH SURGICAL SERVICES
Cons
LONG HOURS
Run for the hills, this place is not safe
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  OhioJuly 8, 2016
This used to be a fun place to work. I worked here for 4 years and finally quit because I couldn't take it anymore. It is true there is no room for advancement unless you are considered a favorite. They put the people that are consistent and can take 10 calls an hour or more on the phone at all times, and the "favorites" or slower reps do the manual audits. It is completely unfair because with audits you work at your own pace. If your are taking inbound calls you have calls coming thru consistently and sometimes no breather in between. Management used to care for their team, but ever since the attendance policy changed on Mar 1st, it has went downhill. If you are 1 min late up to 15 min late from clocking in at the time your shift starts, from your lunch break or your 2 ten minute breaks, you get a quarter of an occurrence. If you call off or if you have a valid doctors excuse for being absent you STILL get a full occurrence. If you are not careful the points add up quick. The same policy rules do not apply to management. The same supervisor always has an emergency and calls out every other week and is still at the company. So many people have either quit or dropped to part time that management has now cut out part time unless you have a dr note stating you have to work less. Overall the pay was the best part because you could possibly make up to an extra $400 at the end of every month, but that's where it stops.
Pros
Bonus, pay rate
Cons
Favoritism, poor management, terrible attendance policy
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 7, 2016
I enjoyed my job with Cardinal Health. I felt terrible being laid off after seven years. I had excellent benefits.
I received a lot of training while I was there. I was able to advance my skills to another level.
I enjoyed my co-workers and my management team. We all worked together to make sure everything ran smoothly.
F. Dohmen was a very comfortable place to work
Credit and Collection Adjustment Clerk (Former Employee) –  Germantown, WIJuly 6, 2016
I only worked for Cardinal Health through the transitional period after the purchase of F.Dohmen pharmaceutical. Dohmen was a great place to work where I started in AP and transferred to AR. I did the billing for customers and researched any problems that came up. the company had a family type atmosphere that made it enjoyable to work there.
Fantastic work enviroment
Warehouse Associate II (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXJuly 6, 2016
Learned to drive a fork lift pulling and filling orders. Fantastic management and co-workers. Hardest part of this job was working nights.
Pros
Free or reduced medical supplies
Cons
Working nights
fun place to work
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 5, 2016
There are lot of things to do and little time to do it, but overall is a good place to work, co-workers are friendly and I learn to work in a fast pace environment.
Longevity
Senior Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDJuly 5, 2016
Great place to work. Great company to work for. Compensation based on performance. People are good to work with. Great values.
Great Company
Advocate, Pricing Services (Current Employee) –  Radcliff, KYJuly 4, 2016
Offer many benefits and enjoy working along side a great team of people.

Very diverse group and growing globablly yet opportunity is not in the local facility.
If you want to live where you work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIJuly 4, 2016
4 10 hour shifts have become 4 12-15 hour shifts. Your body starts breaking down after 10hrs. People are barely walking when it's time to clock out. Benefits and 401K match are amazing and the pay is not bad if you can handle walking for 10 hours at day. Expect to be home only to sleep during your work week. The 3 days off are a plus but you spend 2 of them resting your body for the next week. If you are young , physically able to handle the stress on your body this is an excellent opportunity.
Pros
Benefits, 401K
Cons
Long hours. Body stress.
Good Place to Work and Grow
2nd Shift Inventory Management Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 3, 2016
A typical day for me is ensuring that everyone is doing what they are supposed to do that is related to our processes. I have learned quite a bit such as managing inventory among other things. Management has been really good to me. My co-workers are really good to work with because they help you with everything they can to ensure that you understand it. The hardest part of the job is the environment because it is really fast paced and high adrenaline. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you are providing the necessities for someone that is about to have surgery.
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
wage
Very good Company to work with,good pay
Field Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 30, 2016
Enjoy to work with Cardinal Health,I learn a lot working at Cardinal Health very fun place to work enjoy to work with my Co workers, have a chance to travel all the US
Pros
good pay
Cons
too much travel
Great opportunity for growth.
Manufacturing Associate II/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, MNJune 29, 2016
I worked here from 2009 until the plant was shut down and our jobs were outsourced out of the country in 2014. While there, I grew as a team lead in a work cell manufacturing surgical draperies. I also took on many other tasks such as new employee orientation, quality assurance tasks, and office tasks that involved updating manufacturing procedures.