Cardinal Health

Cardinal Health Employer Reviews

Great place to grow and succeed
Vice President, International Finance (Former Employee), Yorba Linda, CAMarch 26, 2015
Great organization and management style within the VIASYS Division. Fantastic growth opportunities in a rapidly growing company.
Very busy place
Contracts Analysis Clerk (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Many employee gatherings. Christmas, summer and good work rewards.
Cons: Long hour at times. So many time requirements.
This place is hopping. So many different jobs to do and there was ample chances to do what you want. I remember only good hard work and the management's respect for everyone. There were difficult times and it was not easy to correctly do the different jobs I did at Cardinal but I did OK.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Benefits start the same day you are employed full-time. Hours are great as well.
Cons: Too far to drive from where I lived.
Learned how to assemble medical kits, started in leadership position as Captain. Management is awesome they meet with you continuously. Great co-workers.
Productive and a Wonderful Enivorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sherwood, ARMarch 24, 2015
Every team was always doing something to keep your spirtits lifted while at work. I enjoyed my area manager and team leaders the were always giving great advice and etc
Good Job Security
Lead Coordinator, Recalls - Inventory Management (Current Employee), Valencia, CAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: job security
Cons: very little internal advancement
There is some inherent goodness in the job know that you are making sure patients receive the medication they need to live a better life.
Good company, great benefits
Supply Chain Sr. Specialist, Supervisor (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 24, 2015
Cardinal Health is a great company. The company's mission statement and values are very motivating, and the benefits are great.
A good place to work
Q.C.TECH /DRIVER (Former Employee), Slidell, LAMarch 22, 2015
I enjoyed working at Cardinal Health. I learned so much about nuclear medicine. I had the chance to meet many people from all over the place. I enjoyed this company.
Typical day at Cardinal Health
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Carlstadt, NJMarch 22, 2015
• In charge of picking, packing pharmaceutical orders and shipping using product using UPS Worldship and Fedex in an efficient manner
• Responsible for training new hired employees assigned to me
• Held the responsibility for creating, printing work order tickets in requested time frame
• Responsible for weighing and measuring pharmaceutical items within the warehouse
• Replenish inventory at the end of shift and organize daily cycle counts
Medical Distribution Maintenance Tech
Industrial Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Ontario, CAMarch 20, 2015
General Maintenance of building, Machinery, an Equipment. Use of Hand tools, Power Tools, Blueprints Schematics is required
advancement is almost nonexistent..
Value-link picker/Adjuster (Former Employee), Edison, NJMarch 18, 2015
Pros: being involve in a healthcare sector gave me a feel good aura.
Cons: daily work hours werent guaranteed.
its a medical supply warehouse with multiple hospitals requirements and needs being satisfied is the ultimate goal. there is a satisfaction to being involved in the healthcare sector.
TERIBLE PLACE TO WORK!!
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 16, 2015
Pros: 19 days vacation to start
Cons: everything else
Management is the worst!! The hours are unbearable. 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 hours. They do not care if you're tired. All they care about is numbers! The evening manager has no idea how to do his job. I hate this place!!
Active in the community. Equal opportunity employer
VA Governement Senior Customer Service Management (Former Employee), Sherwood, ARMarch 13, 2015
On a typical day at work I handle several accounts, maintaining a high service level expectation. Sending excel formatted reports for customer convenience, & handle email requests to resolve customer concerns.

I've learned a great deal on how to adapt to multiple situations, & handle difficult obstacles keep a healthy business relationship with the customer.

Management does a great job with the development of their employees to influence growth in the professional field.

My team is a great group of individuals with the same positive & hands on mentally that I look for to keeping a pleasant work atmosphere.

The hardest part of my job is handling an Emergency patient need (critical care needed without proper medical supplies).

The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to participate in the community service activities with the AAN & Equality Network.
Great place to work, just need to know how to manage your time.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCMarch 12, 2015
Pros: great pay and benefit.
Cons: work life balance.
A typical day at work is a steady day of work that requires you to stand in one position for a long period of time. Cardinal Health taught me time management discipline. People at Cardinal Health are great people to work with. The hardest part of the job is being able to adjust to the different attitudes of team leaders.
Good pay and benefits
Lead Merchandising Coordinator (Current Employee), GeorgiaMarch 12, 2015
Merchandise front end of pharmacies on a typical day. Management is ok but changes frequently. Co-workers are good to work with. Hardest part of the job is travel. I have half a state to cover. Most enjoyable part is helping customers succeed.
Advancement Opportunities
Sr. Analyst (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMarch 9, 2015
Pros: salaried positions
Cons: layoffs
The job was stressful a great deal of the time but very rewarding. Plenty of room to grow but unfortunately operations were shut down in Albuquerque.
Great Company with Opportunities To Advance In A Dynamic Industry
Senior Manager, Strategy & Corporate Development (Current Employee), Dublin, OHMarch 9, 2015
Cardinal Health enables their employees by putting them in a position to succeed. Their are advancement opportunities across all functions with a management team that truly cares about Cardinal Health's employees.
Production Worker/Picking/Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCMarch 9, 2015
Pros: productive
Cons: short breaks
Enjoyed working for this company because there is a lot of room for advancements.
Its hard labor but it pays off with the benefits
Managements is great
You don't always work with the same Co-workers every day but they all work as a team to get the work done. Great work place
Fast Paced and Productive.
QC Technician/Dispatcher/Delivery (Current Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 6, 2015
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: n/a
My typical day at work varies depending on the day it can be very busy and productive and fast paced or it could be slow but can be a productive day. What i have learned working for Cardinal Health is how to manage my own time and how to become a self starter and most of all how to manage others. The management at Cardinal Health is very wonderful and they take great care of there staff when a problem arises. The most difficult part of my job is dealing with the loss of a fellow co-worker it really hit is all very hard because we are all like a big family we look out for one another and help each other out when we need help. The most enjoyable part of my job is the lunch parties that we have at Cardinal health because depending on the day or the mood our lunch varies one day it could be pizza or it could be catered from a restaurant like On The Border or Buca De Pepo.
warehousing (Former Employee), Durham,NcMarch 5, 2015
Cons: short break
The worst place to work. working 12+ hours. Because we went home in snow day after working full time, they terminated seven of us immediately the next day.
Great benefits and flexable schedules
Customer pricing Advocate (Former Employee), AlbuquerqueMarch 4, 2015
Pros: flexible schedules
I enjoyed my job. I loved working with my customers and my co workers were an awesome group of people. I worked in various departments and learned a lot during my 25 years with the company.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cardinal Health

Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $108 billion health care services company that improves – Read more

Cardinal Health Photos