Cardinal Health

Cardinal Health Employer Reviews

Wonderful enviroment to work in
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Bradenton, FLSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: wonderful staff
I enjoy working with this company. They invest in their employees.
Bad Working enviroment
Night Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: occasional free dinners, summer picnic and winter party
Cons: must be a yes person to succeed
You can work 8 hours a day on day shift or 10-12 on Nights, a very unbalanced work load. Co workers at the production level are easy to get along with, as long as you are used to a high school setting. There are Clicks of different groups. Management is not very good, they lack the experience and understanding of how to run a distribution warehouse. – more... Hardest part of the job is to get someone to listen to you, enjoyable part was leaving. – less
Cardinal Health Extronary company
Customer Service - On site Represenative (Former Employee), Mc Gaw Park Il - Chicago Il.September 9, 2014
Pros: will always take you to the next step in life
Cons: salary employment
Cardinal Health, a company that encourage you to grow, above and beyond your potential that will assist you in every step.The eighteen years that I was with Cardinal, which I advanced to six different positions, from a in house customer service representative to a on-site service representative with Loyola University was such a wonderful learning experience, – more... that gave me the courage and knowledge to build a successful business of my own.
I give Cardinal Healthcare Corporation ten star's, – less
BUSY ALL DAY
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee), Gluckstadt, MSSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: the gifts cards for hoildays
Cons: short breaks
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK BEGINS WITH A LEAD MEETING TO PLAN THE DAY AND TO LET THE EMPLOYEES KNOW WHAT AREA THEY WOULD POSSIBLY BE WORKING. THE MANAGEMENT TEAM WAS NOT ON THE SAME PAGE WITH EACH OTHER; WE HAD CO-WORKERS WORKING AGAINST ONE ANOTHER NOT PULLING THEIR LOAD. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB WAS LEAVING FOR THE DAY.
Fun work Environment
Laborer (Former Employee), Montgomery, NYSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: people you work with and management staff fun to be around
Cons: late night hours
Unloading truck of medical supplies, checking and scanning product into warehouse computers. Co-Workers were very nice always willing to help each-other out if needed.
Good place to work if you have the skills
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 5, 2014
In my brief time at Cardinal Health I learned and grew a lot as a person and employee. In the beginning I faced a lot of challenges because this was my first role as a Sales Representative. The majority of the team was supportive and understanding while others demanded very high standards but did not provide the tools and training required.
Overall, – more... I enjoyed my experience with Cardinal Health and I would encourage anyone with a strong sales background to work for them. This is not the company for those trying to break into the Sales Rep World. – less
This was an excellent company to work for.
Shipping and Receiving Productions Lead (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXSeptember 4, 2014
The work was not difficult therefore the work day went pretty quickly.
I learned a lot from management & my co-workers.
by working as a teem we learned together so it was no hard jobs.
Showing up for work was easy because I enjoyed my job.
Good job security, terrible work/life balance
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Clifton Park, NYSeptember 3, 2014
Cons: stressful environment, long hours
A typical day is usually a mandatory 10-11 hour day with at most a 45 minute lunch. Usual functions are those of any distribution warehouse: preparing orders, shipping order, receiving product, etc. Due to mandatory overtime every day there is a negative pall surrounding the job every day. In addition, there is added stress due to strict shipping pickup – more... times. While the business continues to grow and solidify job security, human resources can't keep enough people in the warehouses to accommodate the increase volume. – less
Greedy Corporation who puts profits above all else
DISTRIBUTION MANAGER (Former Employee), Romulus, MISeptember 3, 2014
Pros: it's a steady paycheck
Cons: terrible benefits for such a huge corporation, no opportunities to advance, virtually no wage increases after 2 years
Cardinal Health discounts the wages and health insurance of their employees. They are more concerned about profits above anything else. Workers are continually taking concessions, be it in health insurance packages get worse and worse each year, cost of living increases are non-existent and raises are virtually impossible to get.
Loved my job
Director, Field Operations (Former Employee), Erie, COSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: lots of autonomy
Cons: too much travel
Cardinal Health purchased Syncor International in 2002, so most of my work was with Syncor. The culture was amazing...fast-moving, customer centric, leading-edge. The Founder was absolutely absorbed with making the company the best it could be.
great workplace
Warehouse Associate II (Former Employee), Groveport, OHAugust 30, 2014
Typical day was fast paced work environment, they taught us how to be productive employees.
Safety is key
Courier Assistant I (Former Employee), Plainview, NYAugust 29, 2014
Easy going environment
Learn HIPPA regulations, HAZMAT regulations in accordance to state procedure handling radiation
Fast pace call center
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Twinsburg, OHAugust 28, 2014
Cardinal Health is a very fast pace call center handling inbound calls for their customers medical supply needs.
High expectation to meet specific call handling times, adherence, and provide quality customer service.
OK JOB
QI (Former Employee), Weston, FLAugust 28, 2014
Pros: sucks
Cons: sucks
NOT ENOUGH WORK ,PEOPLE GET
JEALOUS OF U AND WAY TO FAR TO DRIVE
Not secure but good while you're there
Project Manager (Current Employee), Dublin, OHAugust 28, 2014
Pros: good vacation, benefits
Cons: low annual increases, offices lack any perks, gotta be with the in crowd
Over 5 years I've been laid off and rehired twice. The company performs very well for its shareholders, which isn't always good for the employees. If your biz unit slows down, they shut it and move on to the next new thing. One of the offices has perks like coffee shop, drugstore and doctor, but others are horribly boring and outdated..very hard to – more... attract young energetic talent. You also have to get paid on your way in or when you move around, annual increases are hardly anything. Other benefits like PTO are very good. You'll also notice certain people get fast tracked based on who they know even when they don't perform well. Happens all the time. – less
picking components is a lot of fun, and learned something..
Senior Picker (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILAugust 27, 2014
Pros: sometimes free lunch
Cons: enough for breaks
work monday thru friday, i have learned to drive a forklift,orderpicker, swing truck, to make a label, friendly to all co workers, the hardest part of my job, sometimes i got behind, enjoy to be at work all the time..
Fortune 20 Company
Sr Implementation & Projects Specialist (Former Employee), Dublin, OHAugust 26, 2014
On the pulse of healthcare reform. Continuous strategy alignment and technology improvement to meet the rigorous cost containment and customer satisfaction.
I really enjoyed working at Cardinal over the last 15 years
Implementations Specialist (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMAugust 26, 2014
A typical day at work with Cardinal Health was being on conference calls with the field team, GPO's and customer's. Always learning how to deal with different personalities and being able to accomodate them all. Dealing with management I've learned to quickly adapt to an ever changing environment. My co-workers constantly challenge me to be the very – more... best every day. The hardest part of the job was system issues. If they system wasn't working properly it was very difficult to do my job as everything was ran thru the system. The most enjoyable part of my job is at the end of the day knowing that I helped my customers get their product at the right price the first time. Knowing that my internal and external teams are satified and have everything that they need to provide excellent customer service. – less
Medical Biller Representative
Medical Biller Representative (Current Employee), Twinsburg, OHAugust 23, 2014
Cardinal Health is a great place to work lots of growth and advancement in the company
Good company
Product Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJAugust 21, 2014
Pros: good managers
Cons: wore many hats so it could get stressful
Big, but not too bureaucratized. I was only there a little over a year before they sold off our division to Advogent.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cardinal Health

Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $108 billion health care services company that improves – Read more

Cardinal Health Photos