Cardinal Health Employee Reviews

Found 1,814 reviews matching the search
Easy work for High school Student.
Invoicing /picking (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 19, 2017
Its a warehouse job, pays well. However hiring takes forever, with all the drag test (Hair Drug test) and interview, its kind wreath the wait. nice Management team and the team there makes you feel welcomed.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJuly 18, 2017
Pretty cool place to work, a lot of good people. Management was good for the most part, other than one bad seed which I've heard doesn't work there anymore so that's good.
Pros
Pay and benefits were good
Cons
In IV department there's a lot of bending down for heavy boxes
Great Job While Attending College
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 17, 2017
Worked here while attending college. The hours were great so that I could attend college full time and work pretty much full time. The hardest part of the job was deliveries were to be made no matter the road and weather conditions.
its ok
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2017
The pay is not enough o be a medical supply company. The managers don't have any idea about what is going on. the regular employees are more informed than they are
Great place to work if not looking to move up.
Lead Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Hammond, LAJuly 17, 2017
Not a bad place to work if not looking for advancement. Manager creates distrust among underlings and doesn't trust supervisors to handle the job. Workplace is unfairly managed in the warehouse.
Pros
free lunches decent environment
Cons
poor managing
Open door policy
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Radcliff, KYJuly 17, 2017
I enjoyed my job, it was very fast paced and always a different way of resolving customer issues. I learned how to believe in myself and my team. Everyday was an adventure.
Pros
Health insurance, stability, customer service week
Retail Operations Consultant (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYJuly 15, 2017
Every day is a different day and that is what I enjoy most about my job. I have been able to help impact my customers business and watch them grow. Management is supportive.
Good growing company
Senior Representative, Customer Operations (Current Employee) –  La Vergne, TNJuly 14, 2017
I research to resolve issues for customers and provide updates for internal customers throughout my day. I run reports and work on cases that require outbound calls and strong relationships with vendors. I manage lots of follow up e-mail communication and support many different groups outside my work group. I keep up with learning assignment monthly. I assist in managing more than one gmb and have to prioritize requests as needed. I have to expedite orders that may impact patients. I enjoy working with people from all different backgrounds teaching new employees new skills.
Benefits
Cons
travel
cardinal health
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAJuly 13, 2017
Things were getting better and more organized when Lean six sigma was introduced. dock out times were almost always on time when LSS was introduced. good morale
Pros
great benefits
Cons
bad pay
A Typical day at Cardinal Health....
Nurse Server/Dock Worker (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 12, 2017
The job is ok as a starting job if you are looking to get into the medical field. A typical day for me starts out by going to the receiving dock and getting the orders I placed the night before and putting them on their respective carts. Then, I take each individual cart up to the correct floor and place the medical products in the nurse server drawers for the nurses. At the end of the day, I make lists of products that the carts are low on for the next day.
Pros
The time off that Cardinal Health offers is great
Cons
The pay could be a little more competitive
A lot of overtime!
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 12, 2017
If you love overtime there is plenty of it in this warehouse. The plus side is there is plenty of room for growth within job titles as well as departments. Temp to hire is within 6 months sometimes less.
Pros
Overtime available
Cons
Sometimes mandatory weekends
Working with Cardinal Health
Supply Chain Management (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 12, 2017
A typical working for Cardinal Health at Henry Ford Hospital was a great learning experience on pars of the products that be used the most such as bandages, band aids, to alcohol pads.
The workplace culture was very nice the hardest part of the job was getting the product from the stock room to it's correct location.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the Team members working together as a Team.
Productive atmosphere
IT Project Manager/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 12, 2017
Exciting place to work. Great environment. the managers really work with you schedule if you have things to come up. You get a lot of support from management and your peers.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Long Hours
good benefits
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Current Employee) –  Waukegan, ILJuly 12, 2017
we have a lot of over time, the only thing that I do not like is that the persons who work second shift do not have a social life for the hours of work. But if you do not mind that I think that the rest it is okay.
Work is meaningful and everyday keeps you on your toes.
Operations-Associate Receiving (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 11, 2017
This company has taught me a lot and has engaged me intellectually
The mentality of excellence and progressiveness has had an enormous effect on how I view and occupation and being purpose-driven. One would come to work to not only physically perform but mentally as well. The culture is well rounded with goal orientation on a corporate and personal level.
Pros
Benefits, starting pto hours, incentives, retirement package
Cons
Excessive overtime, strict sick time policy, rotating managers
a good place to build experience
Dock to stock associate (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, NYJuly 11, 2017
overall Cardinal health is a great starting place for those looking for a job to pay bills, but after a few years it can be hard for those looking to advance
Pros
benefits, 2, 30minute breaks, the associates are great
Cons
the elimination of cardinals step program makes it hard to feel like your getting anywhere
Worked Very Hard
Quality & Regulatory Affairs Compliance Officer (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJJuly 11, 2017
Warehousing drug products from a variety of major pharma houses. I worked with DEA issues, due to a consent decree. I trained Sales and Associates, developed SOPs, validated systems. Maintain budgets closely. Also work with FDA inspectors, US Marshalls, and Homeland Security providing clear understanding of Cardinal's methods and practices. I enjoyed working with the many departments and agencies in resolving monitoring issues.
Pros
Traveled throughout the US and Canada
Cons
Very long days sometimes
Can't beat the benefits
Pricing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Radcliff, KYJuly 10, 2017
Great pay, great benefits, paid time off, holiday pay, flexible schedule. You cannot beat the perks that this job includes. They have been outsourcing the last couple of years but have not impacted many on shore jobs.
A fast passed facility with a Memory and Rehab to home unit
Activity Director (Former Employee) –  1121 E.LaSalle AV South Bend, IN. 46616July 10, 2017
Caring for Residents with their daily activities is challenge. Learned lots about dementia and how to redirect, positive approaches and providing a trust relationship. Managed by American Senior Communities now. Urban, inner city feel both Residents and staff. The hardest part was the decline and death of Residents. The enjoyable part was getting to know all the different people Residents and staff.
Pros
Convenient to city living, bus route
Cons
For Profit Facility
CSR/Lead Coordinator, Pricing Services (Former Employee) –  Radcliff, KYJuly 9, 2017
I enjoyed working at Cardinal Health. Another opportunity came to me for employment and I decided to resign the company. If I have an opportunity, I would go back to work there.
Pros
The company was always taking care of the employees
Cons
Job was too routine and sometimes got boring. Very few changes for growth with the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinal Health. Our community is ready to answer.