Cardinal Health

Cardinal Health United States Employee Reviews

Fast Paced Medical Distribution Warehouse
Warehouse Associate / Coordinator (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILApril 29, 2015
Very fast paced medical distribution center. Teamwork was very strong and cross training was always offered. Family like atmosphere throughout the company.EAC coordinated family activities to build the family/business relationship aspect.
Great company to work for
Sr. Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Pueblo, COApril 28, 2015
Overall Cardinal Health is great company to work for. I don't agree with most of my supervisors ways, but do enjoy working at the pharmacy that we are contracted at.
productive fun work place in basketeball
Assembler/Warehouse/Picking (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILApril 28, 2015
Pros: Many Events
Cons: N/A
always productive at work
work at time
no late
Hard Work everyday
Good Company as well
I like the vacation every year
Good Coworker help each other every day
Team work
Safety Rules
productive
Sr. Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee), Dublin, OHApril 27, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management,
challenging job,
good perks,helping to co-workers,
The most enjoyble part of the job
High expectations - strong community
Continuous Improvement Leader (Current Employee), Cranbury, NJApril 26, 2015
Cardinal has many cultures depending on which segment you work in. All of them however, tend to have very high expectations, but Cardinal has endless resources so if you can make a business case solutions can get implemented.
Very organized place to work
Production Operator II (Former Employee), Zanesville, OHApril 26, 2015
Pros: cake break every month
Cons: no job security
Morning meetings would let you know what was expected the day for the production floor and that made it easier to know what needed to be done before starting your work day, very clean and organized, I appreciated that.
Good Job for students
Associate I, Pharmacy Services & Delivery (Current Employee), Fresno, CAApril 24, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: Limited Growth Professionally
Very comfortable place to work but limited in growth professionally. Management lacks ownership of the pharmacy. Outstanding Pharmacists on duty. Workers are hard workers but lack the compensation.
cares about there customers
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 24, 2015
Cardinal Health is a place where you can say that they can save a life day in and day out. They do whatever its takes to get the medical products to the customers.
Productive, friendly co-workers, good management, fun at breaks
Distribution Person (Former Employee), Edison, NJApril 24, 2015
Pros: Good healthcare, good work environment
Cons: No air conditioning
I have learned things about safety that kept me from getting injured. Thanks to management for having a safety committee and giving the employees the knowledge of being safety conscious. Management was fair in all policy's they implemented. Management always had an open door for all employees with any concerns. To say it best my co-workers were like family. The hardest part of the job was sometimes lifting heavy freight and the most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team.
Productive Workplace
Inventory and Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 23, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Hours
Productive and hardworking workplace. Hardworking management and dedicated employees. Great benefits and somewhat of a neutral work/life balance.
They really care about their workers
Customer Service (Former Employee), Ontario, CAApril 23, 2015
I would recommend working at this company to anyone. I enjoyed my time at Cardinal Health. Everyone was very positive and helpful.
Needs new management
Warehouse Associate II (Former Employee), Champlin, MNApril 23, 2015
Pros: Good benefits and paid time off.
Cons: You need all of the paid time off you get just to deal with working there :(
Worked there for many years and management would never take care of the problems that needed to be addressed. Way too stressful for a job that shouldn't have been. Wages have a top pay so if you exceeded that on your merit review you were not fairly rewarded for all of your hard work.
Productive and safe environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCApril 23, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: short breaks
My day at work consist of confirming all orders that come in the warehouse to ensure all product being sent out is correct and safe. I learned how to keep my workplace clean, build orders, and verify quantities and components being shipped. My co-workers all worked at a steady and fast paste completing the numbered amount of orders that needed to be sent out. The hardest part of the job was making sure nothing was missing in the orders that were being sent out. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing the kits that were sent out helped save a lot of people in all hospitals in the U.S.
Work Life
A/P Clerk (Data Entry) (Former Employee), Dublin, OHApril 22, 2015
Pros: Half of day on Fridays Work 9/4
Cons: No advancement within the company
My typical day consists of data entry. I enter 3rd party refunds into the AS400 system. The Management team communicates very well with the team to keep us updated on any changes.
No room for growth and advancement
TEAM LEAD/KAIZEN LEADER (Former Employee), Hammond, LAApril 21, 2015
We worked very long hours management was inconsistent and inexperienced. Employees were great working together and had pretty good relationships.
Sr. Analyst, Customer Contract Administration (Current Employee), IllinoisApril 21, 2015
Good place to work. My co-workers make it a great work environment. The best part of the job is the flexibility of work/life. Management is very flexible and understanding about life outside of work.
A +
Manager Black Belt (Current Employee), Weston, FLApril 20, 2015
Pros: all
Cons: none
Salary a bit low, however the benefits are the best and the people even better. I really enjoy working for this company, it is fun, productive and forward thinking.
Safe, lean Six based princlpes
Cases Coordinator (Current Employee), Gluckstadt, MSApril 20, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, Stable work life balance
Cons: bad management, a lot of micro managing, failure to communicate with managers
Good company to work for, Good benifits. Workers are nice , but managers do not do a good job communicating with others. More leads than should be.
Fun enviroment
Warehouse Associate / Receiver (Former Employee), Roanoke, TXApril 20, 2015
Pros: Insurance
Cons: Not enough pay
Print Room Operations is a very fast paced job and learning the new system on printing invoices was fun. The management team wasn't very good; yelling at employees, cursing at the employees, I worked by my self but my co-workers made it fun to be there. The hardest part of my job was speaking with management the best part of my job was working by myself.
Great Place to Work
Pharmacist II (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 20, 2015
Cardinal Health is a great company to work if you are interested in institutional practice, remote order entry, high-paced and closed pharmacy environment. The pharmacists and technicians there are very helpful and willing to teach you as well.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cardinal Health

Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $91 billion health care services company that improves the – Read more

Cardinal Health Salaries