Cardinal Health

Cardinal Health Employee Reviews

People are decent, leadership stinks
Material Handler (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJune 25, 2015
Pros: Co-workers
Cons: Leadership
The people i worked with for the most part are decent people. They all work pretty hard and work as a team for the most part to get the job done in a timely manner. Leadership on the other hand, dose not listen to your concerns and could careless about, about trying to gain your trust.
Waste of time, perfect job if you just need temp work/experience
Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 25, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Management, is, a, joke!
This is the perfect job if you are just starting out and want to get some experience under your belt. When you apply and get the job (which you will because the turnover rate is so high since the job sucks so bad) DO NOT STOP APPLYING ELSEWHERE. You don't want to get trapped at this job because you will be tried on a daily basis ethically and will have to decide between money or happiness! If you do get sucked in I can tell you from personal experience, trying to go above and beyond for this company is added stress to yourself with little or no reward! Don't....just don't.

Management consists of a people who got their jobs by default (no one qualified was sane enough to take the job) so don't expect any real support.
innovative environment
Supervisor, Specialty Solutions/ Inside Sales (Former Employee), TNJune 24, 2015
sharing best practices to make current processes better and more effective
learned how to be collaborative and build team raport
rewarding to know you help save lives
Excellent Company
NIGHT SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Englewood, COJune 19, 2015
Cardinal was an excellent company and I would have stayed there if I hadn't got a divorce from my wife at the time and she worked there as well. I really have nothing bad to say the management and set up and direction were the key parts that made it easy and enjoyable to work at Cardinal.
Excellent Place to Work
Territory Laboratory Consultant (Current Employee), Dublin, OHJune 16, 2015
Pros: Most incredible customers of of any of my positions
Cons: Work-life balance
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations.[3] The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, it operates the nation’s largest network of radiopharmacies.[4] Cardinal Health provides medical products to over 75 percent of hospitals in the United States.[5] In December 2013, it was announced that Cardinal Health would team up with CVS Caremark, which would form the largest generic drug sourcing operation in the United States.
good place to work
Order Picker/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Buford, GAJune 16, 2015
enjoyable atmosphere
versitale cross training so i can adapt any work enivornment quickly
just good people overall'
management is organizeed
hardest part is picking in baxter.
the people is most enjoyable part of the job
it had a good work out room nice breakroom
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 15, 2015
Pros: yes we got free lunch
Cons: no break was ok we got 1hr for lunch
cardinal was a good place to work when i was their i planing to retire from that job but sometime thing donot go as plan so i hate that i had to move on but it was a nice place to work we had a lot of fun doing i work leaving was not on me they just lay me off
Hard to advance
Customer Order Management Level II (Current Employee), Radcliff, KYJune 15, 2015
Pros: PTO BENEFITS
Cons: PAY, NO RECOGNITION
Starting pay is ok but getting a decent raise in unheard of. They pile so much work on you until you're stresses out. You will not be compensated fairly for the extra work you receive.
production driven environment
Bulk Order Filler/stocker (Former Employee), Tolleson, AZJune 15, 2015
Pros: The ability to manipulate locations by consolidation of stock without needing a supervisor.
Cons: receivers didnt watch out for broken pallets coming into the facility, which made bulk-stockers job dangerous.
The job on a daily basis is a very high tempo job, safety is paramount, and accuracy is a must o ensure client safety in their orders.
I learned how to work in a fast pace environment coordinating my efforts with other stocker's, especially during order picking times.
Management when i first arrived at the company was a joy to work for and it showed in the ways we were appreciated.
Majority of coworkers were a joy to work with even when the stress level increased.
the hardest part of the job was pulling orders upstairs, in the beginning the carts were made of steel, couple that with the weight of the products being pulled and it could get extremely heavy to pull.
The most enjoyable part of the job for me as a bulk stocker, knowing my section was stocked at the end of the day making it ready for order processing for night shift.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), McDonough, Ga.June 14, 2015
Pros: Great Company
Cons: Healthcare
Great company to work for. Typical day helping other . I learned to be proactive in this job. Management team player. My co-worker team player made it work. The hardest part of my job was leaving plenty of overtime. Most enjoyable part of my job was the worker.
Productive long days
Outbound Marshal (Former Employee), Kapolei, HIJune 12, 2015
A typical day at work would consist of sweeping the warehouse and cleaning any unnecessary rubbish while waiting for orders to be shrink wrapped and checked for delivery.
The hardest part of this job is the ability to keep busy when there is nothing to do.
Beneficial Company
Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee), Peabody, MAJune 11, 2015
Pros: Too many to list
Cons: None I can think of
Great management team, and granted I only work part-time, the work/life balance is excellent! There is not a bad thing I can say about Cardinal Health
Rating
Picker/Customer Service (Current Employee), Ontario, CaliforniaJune 10, 2015
Pros: free lunches sometimes
Cons: Short breaks and no work/life balances
There wasn't really much of a work/life balance, we were always working 10 to 12 hours daily. It seems as though management was very unorganized. There was always a lot of drama and management didn't know how to handle it. It takes a long time to move up in any position or to learn new things.
teamplayer, have a common goals to produce good qualities and quantities of products for our personal satisfaction,our company for job well done) and
Assembler in medical production line (Former Employee), McGaw Park, ILJune 10, 2015
Working as a team player, flexibility and with a positive attitude in achieving our goals not only for our own personal satisfaction, our company and for our clients to provide positive experience.
n/a
Distribution Manager (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJune 9, 2015
Pros: the folks that work thier.
Cons: n/a
Cardinal Health was a great place to work. I learned so much from good hard working people, that's what I miss the most is the people! Cooperate management needs to have a better direction in their vision. The president needs to be held more accountable on the sales side. Year after year the sales side would not meet plan and no one was held accountable.
Its A Good Job But Theres Is No Balance For Personal Life
Associate II Warehouse Operations (Current Employee), Waukegan, ILJune 9, 2015
I used to enjoy coming in to work. Everyone for the most part is very friendly. Management was very good when I first started working for cardinal health. I am only supposed to work 10 hour days (four days a week). In the beginning there was over-time an hour or hour and a half daily which I did not mind. Now there is excessive overtime we are working 13-14 hours daily. It is getting out of hand. There has been a lot of changes in the company from when I started to now. It is not the same people in management, my supervisors left. We are always having new staff in our department. People do not last long in the department I work in. I always see new faces. Our department works all holidays. One thing that I don't like about where I work is that they do not want to work something out with you're schedule if you go to school. It is really tough having to work 14 hour days and then waking up early to go to school and getting you're homework done. Also where is the time to study? I have been wanting to go to school, but i have not gone because i am scared I will not be able to handle both. The hardest part of my job is dealing with all the favoritism there is at work between the supervisors and associates. Also managing you're job and personal life outside of work.
Great company to work for....initially
Director of Sales, Midwest Region (Former Employee), Dublin, OHJune 7, 2015
Pros: Superior health insurance benefits really helped me during my heart attack and quadruple bypass.
Cons: No compassion after surgery. Very 'politically charged' work environment, if you don't ''belong'' to a clique watch out.
Great company to work for at first, but then regional realignments cost me business base I had worked for during previous years. Went from first place director to a lower level due to losing accounts I had been working on (someone else got credit). Compounding to their realignment, company did not exhibit proper compassion after serious health issues effected my job performance.
Exciting environment
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDJune 5, 2015
o Assist with the development of program plans which include: Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Organization, Communication, Staffing, Risk and Issue management
o Consolidate weekly status reports to summarize progress, issues and risks
o Manage the successful initiation, execution and completion of project solutions
o Provide training for project team members as needed (templates, process, etc.)
o Gain approvals, sign offs and managing the repository for all program documentation
o Manage the integrated project schedules using Microsoft Project
o Develop program status reports, presentation and documentation for various levels of leadership using multiple application software
o Facilitate project communication among all project team members including network engineers and data center
o Implement and manage a Change Control process and updating program plans based on approved changes
o Analyze and escalate project issues and risks
o Create multiple Project Charter, Scope Management Plan & Communication Plan
o Monitor actual program hours and costs against the program estimates and actuals
o Monitor and maintain project budgets
o Coordinate the mitigation/resolution of program/project risk issues, risks, decisions, and action items via the RAID log
o Facilitate and document program/project team meetings utilizing conference bridges and WebEx tools
o Overseeing preparation of meeting agendas and meeting minutes
o Support and assist with documentation and meetings supporting the project update
o Support the project close out and lesson learned activities
Coordinate and facilitate JAD sessions
A good place to work with fun people.
Senior Engineer (Former Employee), Denver ColoradoJune 4, 2015
Pros: Great people, flexible schedule, good benefits
Cons: Leadership
I enjoyed my time at Cardinal Health. The people were great and I was excited to go to work everyday. I ended up getting laid off after only 9 months due to budget cuts. It was a business decision and I understood as I have been in the game long enough to know that certain things have to happen.

I would of liked Cardinal to have given our group more of a chance and feel that we deserved more time.
Warehouse Distribution Center
Associate (Former Employee), Groveport, OHJune 4, 2015
Pros: Immediate Health Benefits
Cons: n/a
Worked in shipping department picking bottles and cases of pharmaceuticals for various shipping destinations. Very company oriented managers.Pretty decent coworkers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cardinal Health

Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $91 billion health care services company that improves the – Read more

Cardinal Health Salaries