Cardinal Health Employee Reviews

Found 1,634 reviews matching the search
Cardinal Health
Executive Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHApril 10, 2017
Not very stable, decent company to work for. Great benefits. I like the culture but the management doesn't seem to care about anything other then numbers.
Great for Experience
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHApril 10, 2017
This is a great way to get into a technical field with little to no experience. You will be trained and given a fair amount of responsibility. It is up to the individual to stay current on their training since some positions are FDA regulated. Furthermore, it is up to the individual for their career development which is limitless.
Pros
Constantly evolving
Cons
Poor work-life balance
very good place to work
MACHINE OPERATOR, INJECTION MOLDING OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Añasco, PRApril 9, 2017
good. benefits and nice work to increase your experiences to work in different areas to get a good salary they have a good program of security in the job
Excellent company to work for
Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GAApril 9, 2017
great place to work family friendly environment flexible schedules. Caring organization. Great salary great open door policy. low turnover. Room for growth
Nuclear Pharmacy Associate, Level II (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 5, 2017
Great Place to work although not a lot of room for advancement.I worked there for two years waiting for a spot to open in the Nuclear Pharmacy Department...never happened.
Pros
No weekends or holidays
Cons
not alot of room for advancement
Productive and a focused environment
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXApril 5, 2017
Work was simple, but labor was heavy on a daily basis.
I learned how to communicate better with different management and co-workers.
I would say the hardest part of the job was working on the dock alone with no assistance.
Pros
Great communication
Cons
Short Breaks
Not for adults
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHApril 5, 2017
Pay and benefits are great. Circus-like atmosphere with lots of micromanaging. Only the real brown-nosers seem to get ahead. If you were an adult and like working on your own with other adults this company seriously is not for you.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Micromanaging. Management and job culture
Inexperienced Pharmacy Management
CPhT Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTApril 5, 2017
Daily work and tasks are fairly simple and to the point, each day is rather repetitive.
Coming from different inpatient pharmacy settings, this workplace is rather behind its competitors when it comes to its practice.
Management rarely listens and takes consideration to suggestions from staff to make improvements until accidents happen and they are forced to come up with their own solutions.
The hardest part of this job is not being heard or given the opportunity to voice your opinion. Some employees tend to be favored or their misgivings overlooked due to the duration of their employment.
The most enjoyable part of this job is the wonderful coworkers. Most understand the value of teamwork.
Pros
Positive Coworkers
Cons
Inadequate Management
Great Company
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 5, 2017
Great company to work for opportunity for advancement if your willing to work for it. Work life balance can be difficult at times it is a work to task.
Productive Workplace
Specialty Technician II (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MD 21045April 5, 2017
Your typical office setting job that's a call center. The management is poor and lacks communication. Staffing comes and goes a lot, which means there is a high turnover rate, which is not good for a company.
Great Company to work for
Buyer- Supply Chain Management (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHApril 4, 2017
Cardinal Health is a great company to work for, there are a few areas that good be improved,the benefits are great from day one, however, the compensation plan is not the greatest. The most you can possibly get is 3%. They give you a flexible work schedule and for some departments you get a good life balance.
Pros
Flexible and good work life balance
Cons
Benefits, Compensation raises
Very good place
Financial Coordinator, Chargeback (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 4, 2017
Very good place to work for. Stable and relaxed work/life balance, similar daily work, good pay. Maybe not a good start for young man, but good enough for living.
Really Enjoyed
Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 4, 2017
The Job Is Awesome ! I really enjoyed the learning experiences on how the company works. The employees are very considerate and respectful. The benefits are great also.
Benefits
Cons
No Cons
ok work environment
Warehouse Selector (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLApril 3, 2017
its ok the job environment is ok. don't see a future or advancement in the job. ive learned how to do other areas in the job very fast. they change things a lot without testing things out
The crew really does care about the patients we serve.
CSA/Driver (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 2, 2017
I have enjoyed working for Cardinal Health; its been primarily a positive experience for me. Pay would be my biggest gripe but this place has pulled me out of a tight spot so I can't really complain.

I like the people, very caring. Management for our location is pretty decent. I've experienced much worse elsewhere.
nothing
Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Germantown, WIMarch 31, 2017
A typical day at work is around information processing. The future employee would learn about new system and business processes within the distribution center.
N/a
Sr. Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMarch 30, 2017
Decent company. Good benefits. No complaints. Typical corporate America. No kudos and no complaints. I would recommend to someone. I would not go back.
Productive work place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMarch 30, 2017
Great people diverse company. Enjoyable days. Comfortable motivational atmosphere. Even those the shutdown of the warehouse facility was ill favored by its employees great company.
Fun place to work
Warehouse Associate 2 (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILMarch 30, 2017
Good and nice place to work manager and supervisor are great too. But tha salary is not that big, the things is a little bit far from my apartment on that time.
Company is very flexible with the work schedule.
overnight picker (Current Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJMarch 30, 2017
Cardinal Health's flexible scheduling has enabled me to finish my education. The overnight salary has also made it possible to pay my bills while being enrolled in school on a full time basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinal Health. Our community is ready to answer.