Cardinal Health Employee Reviews

Found 1,636 reviews matching the search
Fun place to work
Warehouse Associate 2 (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILMarch 30, 2017
Good and nice place to work manager and supervisor are great too. But tha salary is not that big, the things is a little bit far from my apartment on that time.
Company is very flexible with the work schedule.
overnight picker (Current Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJMarch 30, 2017
Cardinal Health's flexible scheduling has enabled me to finish my education. The overnight salary has also made it possible to pay my bills while being enrolled in school on a full time basis.
Healthcare Sales
Territory Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILMarch 29, 2017
Cardinal Health pays a low salary but gives you a lot of PTO even walking in the door your first year. The tail wags the dog at this company and they are always changing strategies to market multiple times per year.
Assocate II
Associate II (Former Employee) –  Peabody, MAMarch 29, 2017
Fast paced environment. You learn a lot about prescription medications and OTC items. Plenty of overtime. They let you learn all types of positions and duties in operations.
Pros
overtime
Cons
high turn over
review
Dispatcher and Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 28, 2017
a great place to work, except for the fact the supervisor on the over night shift was a mean and not professional. Nuclear Medicine and the delivery to Hospitals in the Denver area.
Pros
helping people
Cons
a team mate was very hard to work with, management was aware and did nothing to fix the problem, which forced me to look for other work, even though i really enjoyed the work and my other co workers.
Talented group of individuals that colaborate very well
Implementation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL (remote)March 27, 2017
We deliver extremely important healthcare solutions which is very rewarding. Knowing people, clinics, patients depend on our solutions is very gratifying
Fast Paced work place
Supervisor, Consumer Health Business (Current Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRMarch 26, 2017
A role may have multiple responsibilities which keeps the day running by fast. Work hard, play hard workplace culture. The hardest part is having to manage time correctly in order to fulfill all duties and tasks in a timely manner. Due to changing healthcare industry product and service offerings may change frequently.
summary
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 24, 2017
pay is decent but that's about it alot of hours about 60 a week. dont fall on hard times or family issues and need time off because they will give you all the time you need because you will be unemployed
Pros
pay
Cons
not for the employees
Terrible place to work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAMarch 24, 2017
I was micromanaged the very first day that I started managing. I was not able to learn the culture or give my opinion on how things needed to be ran. I was emasculated right away and told that I could leave if I did not like it.
Physical
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 23, 2017
When I first thought of picking medical supplies I didn't think that I would get a daily workout. I loved the environment, the people and the management was cool.
quick and accurate,Infinity,
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Monroe, New YorkMarch 22, 2017
always be on time make sure you accurate at whatever you do and always be nice to your coworkers and always try to be better at what you do and make sure your work zone is safe
Pros
1HR
Cons
30min
great place
Associate 2 (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHMarch 22, 2017
I loved working at cardinal health. I worked around people from all walks of life and learned a great amount of knowledge from these people. great advancement opportunities
Lots of overtime
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, NYMarch 21, 2017
I worked her for more then the year within the time i worked there i had 3 different supervisor and 2 different managers . There was no structure and organizations. The communications skills with the employee was very poor.
Pros
Very good benefits
Cons
Management is poor
Great workplace with outgoing people
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 21, 2017
Absolutely love working here there were only a few employees that I had to work with it was easy great job description picking different items for pharmacies and big companies sadly I had to leave due to maternity leave and then they went out of business
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Graveyard shift
Benefits are the only thing thats good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHMarch 21, 2017
-stressful
-good benefits
-high call volume
-management needs work
-only work here if you dont mind working full time and weekends
-little oppotunity for promotions or changing positions
Crossdock Experience
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXMarch 21, 2017
I worked in an experimental Crossdock branch of Cardinal Health. It was a part of a seperate logistics network, but ultimately has to be dissipated for business reasons.
Pros
Great benefits
Senior Analyst
Senior Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dixon, CAMarch 20, 2017
Typically the day would begin with answering emails and voice mails from vendors, FDA and customers. My job was a critical position and I regularly dealt with vendor defects or FDA recalls. Many times throughout the day we would check products for lot numbers or expiration date tracked product that may be affected by a certain defect or recall. I would remove these affected products from stock and Isolate it for returns to vendors or destruction. . There were many documents that had to be filled our and retained for every incident.
Pros
defected product was removed from being used in Hospitals
Cons
Not all processes were proficient
Career growth
Assistant Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCMarch 20, 2017
The benefits were good for a company that has over 200 employees, but the downfall there was no job opportunity to grow within the company. You couldn't grow.
Great Team with collobaration and Vision to work with !
EDI Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHMarch 20, 2017
Great work culture, coordination and work assessment and practical knowledge gaining platform. Everyday stand up meeting and official business skype meetings helps to know about the work culture.
Call Center
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 19, 2017
The job I had at Cardinal Health was a very good job working with a team. I learned that if you do your job 100% there would be management jobs to move up. The most enjoyable part of the job were the customers/hospitals that we talked to on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job were making the reports at the end of the day for each hospital that ordered which in many cases could be up to 5-10 a day. I would rate this job a 4 for all around rating. Job security and advancement would be a 5.
Pros
Investing in the company
Cons
setting at the computer 8 hrs a day with 2-15 minute breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinal Health. Our community is ready to answer.