Cardinal Health Employee Reviews

Found 1,195 reviews matching the search
Favoritism runs rampant at the Olive Branch facility.
PSO (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJune 19, 2016
New leadership took over in September of 2015. Cardinal also acquired a brand from the Johnson & Johnson company. That new department is all about promoting their own people and people who've been with the company for a while don't stand a chance now.
Pros
Lots of vacation time.
Cons
Company contribution towards medical sucks. Favoritism running rampant.
Great working environment
Tax Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 19, 2016
Great company to work for and best people to work with. Job security and flexibility are encouraged and practiced. No pressure to get your work done but the help and support when need are there.
Pros
Employee benefits
Cons
Pay
Confidential
Sr. Analyst, Inventory Management (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJune 16, 2016
orem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
Strict
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJune 15, 2016
Nice friendly environment, strict rules, short breaks. Overall great company. Job is to be taken very seriously so it is a very strict place to work.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Short Breaks
A good company with great people who take pride in their individual and team success.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Radcliff, KYJune 14, 2016
Fast paced and ever changing work environment and rising to the challenge to do a great job every time to build strong customer relationships so that they will continue to renew their contracts with Cardinal Health. The best part was building relationships with the customers and the coworkers.
Cardnail Health
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILJune 13, 2016
Processing orders as well as doing them. There was never a duel moment here at Cardinal Health for the fact we helped one another achieve goals and set records. The whole job was a new experience to me because it was my first warehouse job out of high school. The upper management treated me with respect and encouragement. The coworkers were very reasonable and or helpful but till this day we keep in contact. Hardest part of the job was leaving to experience a new area to live. Enjoyed the company and coworkers.
good
Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 12, 2016
the job is great. Everyone is friendly. tye make u feel like family. the pay is great and good schedule. management worries about employees. they don't forget about u when you are in need for more assistance.
Need a more motivated invironment
Nurse Server/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 10, 2016
Cardinal is good place to work but I just did not feel it was for me. I did not see much chance to advance and I did not feel like the management team was very involved in working with me to better myself. I just wanted a more upbeat environment that I can make a larger impact with.
Pros
Decent benefits, great PTO
Cons
Little chance for advancement.
Ok place to work
Warehouse specialist (Former Employee) –  Auburn, ALJune 10, 2016
Only thing good about working there its steady work. Long hours mediocre pay, lots of turn over especially in management.
Pros
Plenty of work to do
Cons
pay, management
Friendly Co-Workers
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 9, 2016
A typical day at cardinal health would consist of printing an inventory sheet,picking the items on the sheet by locating the various items throughout the warehouse,then transporting the tote containing the items to the shipping department via conveyor belt.I learned that I Have excellent leadership and communication skills.The Cardinal Health management Team needs A lot of work they are very bad at communicating and motivating their employees.My co workers played a very important part in my success at Cardinal they were friendly and very helpful we got along very well.The hardest part of my job was the standing for long strenuous hours.The most enjoyable part of my job was the satifaction of delivering the products to the companies in an orderly and timely fashion.
Pros
Great benefits, Great Co workers
Cons
No communication and No recognition from management. Standing for long periods of time.
Pharmacy Systems Support
Analyst, IT Service Center - Pharmacy Systems (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJune 8, 2016
Answering the phone call via our soft phones, for Franchisee's customers and any other persons that may need information about Medicine Shoppe. Customer comes first.
Always learning to better communicate with the stores, to better help them service their customers. Management is there to back us up.
We are great team we work well together. Walking the pharmacist through tracing cable for networking. Working with the franchisees.
Pros
Working with pharmacy, and not being behind the counter
Cons
Walking them through networking issues
Great Job for people who attends college
Pharmaceutical Distributor (Current Employee) –  Peabody, MAJune 7, 2016
Great side job for those who are still in college, great money and time, might be hard to balance study and work, but I've seen 5 people do it, and there all graduating within the next year. Young working a 3rd shift makes it hard to have or get into a relationship.
Pros
free food, activities, much great things
Cons
relationship, long hours on certain days, work on holidays.
Great sales team and people
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJune 6, 2016
Very demanding but also rewarding. Excellent place to work and grow. The Industry is always changing and Cardinal is leading the way.
Great Finance Team
Accounts Payable Lead Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 5, 2016
I work with a close knit team within finance. We work close together to makes sure all payments are processed in a timely manner while working continuously to improve exception rate. Including our reporting processes.
Pros
Close team environment, learn new processes, learn new reporting methods
Cons
Getting other teams to work to make improvements such as communication.
Fast-paced, revenue-growth oriented culture
Director, Communications (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 4, 2016
Cardinal Health is a fast-growing, patient-focused company that encourages employees to work hard and contribute to the growth and success of the business.
not a bad place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJune 3, 2016
Not a bad place to work if you don't mind dedicating your entire life to your job. Very poor home life/work balance. Very demanding as far as making them your main priority. Work isn't hard. Co-workers are very nice. Don't expect to stay long-term as they are going to a completely part time basis.
Pros
free parking
Cons
very poor health / prescription coverage
Workplace Cardinal Health
MACHINE OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Moberly, MOJune 1, 2016
Cardinal Health is experiencing growing pains. The organization of labor often seems inefficient. The work hours make it difficult to have valuable time off. The days are long.
Pros
comfortable environment
Cons
lack of organization in assignment of work duties
decent pay and benefits, but physically demanding
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 1, 2016
would be a good job for anyone young and limber with lots of energy. the management is sub-standard and impersonal at this location, however.
Pros
pay, benefits, and atmosphere
Cons
local management, too difficult to move to day shift
customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMay 29, 2016
This was a great company to work for helping people oh all kinds mom & pop and major pharmacy's .There are always a call that may be a life saving call.
amazing company to work for
Ware house Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 27, 2016
the job is good with the company and the management I love and enjoy working for cardinal Health. the benefits are outstanding. Working for cardinal helath for the past 34 months thought me a lot and has been beneficiary in so many aspects
Pros
best benefits
Cons
really long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinal Health. Our community is ready to answer.