We are looking for a Java EE Developer to become a full-time member of our Enterprise Java Solutions practice at our Cincinnati headquarters. Our EJS practice has a reputation for building cutting-edge Mobile and Web Applications utilizing the latest technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Wicket, JSF, AJAX, and Objective-C.
A solid understanding of Spring and Hibernate is critically important (and vital) for this position.
WHAT OUR JAVA DEVELOPERS DO:
- Develop web applications by coordinating requirements, user stories, use cases, screen mockups, schedules, and activities
- Work closely with client business stakeholders on Agile development teams
- Support system maintenance by developing comprehensive unit tests
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Stay ahead of the curve on emerging technologies and software products
- Work with technical leadership to ensure the implementation of architecture standards
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Solid experience with Java, Java EE, JSP, JSF, Flex, Wicket, Spring, Hibernate, ANT, Maven, CVS/SVN
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- An active interest in the open-source frameworks and community
- Strong communication skills
- Hunger to learn and creatively apply new technologies
You must be legally entitled to work in the United States in order to apply for this position. Cardinal Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1996 Cardinal Solutions has been a leading IT solution provider and systems integrator in the central region. Our best practices for...