What our Java and .NET Architects do:
- Lead discussions with client leadership architecture issues, options and recommendations;
- Identify key architecture risk items in solution designs;
- Design creative solutions for complex technical requirements;
- Mentor development team members and troubleshoot complex implementation issues;
- Work with our sales team to create and deliver client proposals;
- Advise and mentor client teams on Agile development practices such as Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration;
- Small and large group presentations to: clients, industry groups, and internal peer groups; and
- A bunch of other cool stuff
What we look for:
- Successful background as an Architect and Technical Leader on enterprise either .NET or Java project teams;
- Knowledge and expertise with .NET (MVC/MVVM/MVP, Entity Framework, IoC/DI, and Enterprise Library) and/or Java EE, EJB, Java, JSP, JSF, Wicket, Spring, Hibernate, ANT, Maven;
- Experience with Scrum, Test Driven Development, and Continuous Integration environments;
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures, SOAP, RESTful web services, and JSON;
- Track record of success delivering small, medium and enterprise scale solutions;
- Strong written and communication skills;
- A passion for tackling difficult technical issues and creating compelling technical solutions
Cardinal Solutions is an IT consulting firm providing technology expertise in Enterprise Java Solutions (Object Oriented, Web, Java EE, Mobile), Enterprise Microsoft Solutions (.Net, SharePoint, SaaS/BPOS/O365, Azure, NewsGator etc.), UxD (User Experience & Design), and Data Solutions (DataWarehouse, Business Intelligence, ETL).
We have created a team-oriented environment with challenging project work, best of breed tools and technologies, quality people, career advancement opportunities, bonus opportunities, and an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Cardinal Solutions hires permanent, full-time employees and provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, 401K w/ match, paid vacation, paid holidays, extensive training, tuition & certification reimbursement, and much more.
Headquarters: Cincinnati, OH
Offices: Columbus, OH | Charlotte, NC | Raleigh, NC
We welcome inquiries from applicants only (no third parties or agencies please). Cardinal Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
YOU MUST BE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
NO REMOTE OPPORTUNITIES OR TELECOMMUTING AVAILABLE.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1996 Cardinal Solutions has been a leading IT solution provider and systems integrator in the central region. Our best practices for...