We are currently seeking a SharePoint Architect to join our SharePoint team in our Enterprise Microsoft Practice here in Columbus. We have an amazing group of talented SharePoint professionals and we are looking for someone that shares their passion for all things SharePoint.
Check out our CSG Video, http://vimeo.com/49331471, to give you a little insight into life at Cardinal.
What our SP Architects do:
- SharePoint 2010/2013
- Lead discovery sessions with clients to identify business pains & objectives;
- Deliver conference room demos to clients;
- Design and lead teams to deliver portals and collaboration solutions, content management solutions, and a variety of out-of-the-box and custom SP solutions;
- Advise clients on building scalable, fault-tolerant enterprise SP architectures;
- Work with our sales team to create and deliver client proposals;
- Lead SharePoint Deployment Planning activities with our clients;
- Small and large group presentations to: clients, industry groups, and internal peer groups; and
- A bunch of other cool stuff
if you want to join an amazing company that values its employees and promotes a great work environment please send us your information. Overall we are looking for talented individuals that are passionate about what they do and those that enjoy staying up to date with the latest and greatest technologies.
SharePoint 2013, Custom SP Web Parts, Workflow, .NET, C#, Test Driven Development, TDD/ATDD, MVC, Agile, Scrum, PSF, PSM, PSD, Microsoft, Managed Partner/Inner Circle
Indeed - 10 months ago
Since 1996 Cardinal Solutions has been a leading IT solution provider and systems integrator in the central region. Our best practices for...