Cardinal Staffing

Cardinal Staffing Employee Reviews

Great company to work for.
Account Coordinator (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLApril 20, 2015
Pros: Very thorough about finding employer
Cons: Not always available via phone
Diane Jerret, and Krystal Trosxell make a good team and are very diligent at finding new clients for their employees. Krystal does a great job of communicating with employees and letting know what is going with the hiring process.
Fun Workplace
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Jackson, MIApril 12, 2015
Pros: Paid Lunch
Cons: Benifits
I would input information, keep employees stock up, answer phones, set appointments.
I learned how to multi task
I really didn't know the management
My coworkers were all helpful and polite
The most enjoyable part of my job was the coworkers
productive well orgnized workplace
temp (Former Employee), Toledo, OHApril 9, 2015
there are a lot of different type of job opportunities and you get chance to try out a few different things to see where you would like to work thru out your workplace.
love working for them
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee), Tallahassee FloridaMarch 23, 2015
Pros: the company is a private owned
Cons: only a temporary position
spreadsheet is completed every week. We have to make sure that the retire information and benefits are the same from the spreadsheet and on our system in Data Path
depend where the site
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Fremont, OHMarch 19, 2015
Pros: no free meals
Cons: no health care provide
good company the will work with you and get you started right working so can be happy also they have lots clients who hiring you with in a 60 day probation period another good thing they will fight for there employees
great meeting new people
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Sandusky, OHFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: wish i could be there
housekeeper cleaning rooms, hallways, dusting I got whatever customer needed. I had great time working laundry, they do alots of different stuff
I enjoyed working at a consistent pace.
Assembly (Former Employee), Northwood, OHNovember 26, 2014
A typical day at work we all start out stretching preparing for the fast paced assembling of the front bumpers we assembled for Chrysler.
Productive workplace
Recruiting Intern (Current Employee), East Lansing, MIOctober 7, 2014
From just starting this position I still have a lot to learn.
N/A
Fork Truck Driver/Tugger (Former Employee), Taylor, MIAugust 12, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Have a good sales pitch does not have shifts togather will through mandatory overtime at you 10 minutes before your shift ends.
Great people to work with
Grounds Keeper (Former Employee), Northwood, OHJune 12, 2014
Pros: being outside on my own enjoying the day
Cons: sometimes because the location, the location the breaks were not long enough
A typical day consisted loading and unloading a commercial mower around to public parks to mow the grounds of the city of Northwood. I learned how to use a commercial lawn mower, hook and unhook a trailer. u pull a trailer with a 1/2 ton truck and back it up into its parking space. Management was very nice and extremely fun to work with. Because the job was a one person job, I didn't really have any co-workers. The hardest part of the job was learning how to back up a trailer. The most enjoyable part was being on my own and mowing the grass, enjoying the out doors.
Cardinal Staffing
Quality Coordinator (Current Employee), Toledo, OhioJune 9, 2014
Pros: the staff cares about you
Cons: no insurance offered, only supplemental insurance
This review is for Cardinal Staffing, not Dakkota Integrated Systems where I am working through Cardinal.
Productive and Efficient Environment
Office Manager (Current Employee), Columbus OHMay 28, 2014
Pros: benefits and compensation package
A day at work consists of daily data entry and scheduling for employees. I managed the operations on a day to day basis which includes paperwork for new employees and payroll entry for temporary employees.
staffing company easy to work with
assembly (Former Employee), Maumee, OHApril 24, 2014
nice people to work with. very easy to get along with everyone
fast pace envionment, great atmospher
Laborer (Former Employee), toledo, ohFebruary 11, 2014
typical day at work would be to send parts to certain parts of the plant. What I learned was how to in be charge of crew of 20 from time to time when need to ensure the pace was kept steady. The hardest part of the job was keeping up when the line stoped because of lack of extra people. Most enjoyable part of the job were my co-workers. The people at work were fun and interesting people to work with and they never made it seem as if we were really working a lot of times.
Wrongfully released from workplace.
Entry level (Former Employee), Northwood, OHJanuary 17, 2014
Cons: long hours during the week (60+).
The average day as a cardinal staffing employee was twelve hour shifts each day of the week and alternate weekends of extra shifts. The co-workers were very polite. The worst part of the job was being laid off after being released to work from an injury at the workplace. The injury was caused by another employee when the assembly line unloaders grew reckless and began unloading over each other.
fun place to work close to home
Laborer (Current Employee), Temperance, MIJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: good pay and hours
Cons: not enough room in the lunch room for all employees to eat
started work at 5;30 am. worked long hours. got breaks when supposed to. very clean place to work. very friendly company. friendly atmosphere.
Working for Cardinal
Transloader (Former Employee), Northwood OhioNovember 28, 2013
When cardinal assigned me to J star. I really didn't think I would enjoy the job. But after the first few months there. I really became to liking it. The staff on hand was very helpful and understanding to personal and professional needs.
Not reccomeneded
HRS (Current Employee), Fremont, OhNovember 22, 2013
No JOB SECURITY whatsoever, I loved my job but if you didn't kiss butt or fit the blonde hair blue eyed profile you were pretty much done for in my opinion.
i loved the people i worked with
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Northwood, OHOctober 24, 2013
Pros: since we worked long hours we breaked every 2 hours
Cons: there wasnt a union
i worked from 4am till 2:30pm and sometimes earlier i learned that you have to handle car parts with care my manager was really sweet and kind i loved the people i worked with. The hardest part of this job was the 10 and 12 hour shifts the best thing about it was the pay.
I was sought out by my résumé
Production (Former Employee), Taylor miMay 19, 2013
Pros: temp to hire after 90 days
Cons: forced to pay for drug screen
This company is new to Michigan and I'm curious if in Ohio, they also charged 45$ for a drug screen... I feel it's slot to ask out of a 10$ per hr position and ill never fail the test, so what is the staffing agency doing with the probably 3-6 $ per hr they are collecting, per head? I've never been asked (and worked for several temp agencies) to PAY for my own drug screen. I have accepted the position since it is a temp to hire company, AND desperately need a job.