Cardinal Employee Reviews

Dont know what they are doing
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 3, 2016
Good property to work on but poor management always are lost never keep you updated always wait untill the city fine us so then they can fix the stuff and theres always no budged
Great company
App Developer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 12, 2016
One of best companies to work for in Charlotte NC. Many opportunities to learn. Great co workers. And as long as you get an interesting project everything is set.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Staff Augmentation project
Exciting place to work
Petsmart Charities Rescue Waggin Driver (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCSeptember 3, 2016
Good place to work for. Great pay and benefits and good management. Hardest part of the job is the always changing work schedule.
very good place to work
Extrusion Operator (Former Employee) –  Schuylkill Haven, PAJune 23, 2016
great place to work the hourly wage could have been a bit higher for the amount of work I had to perform. how ever the amount of benefits where better then most jobs
Pros
benifits
Cons
no overtime
School Bus Driver
First Student (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 16, 2016
A typical day is scheduled the job the day start with examining the bus before utilizing. The next step is leaving the facility and staying on schedule with everyday traffic on the commute to the first to last pick up and drop off. What I learned is how to maintain compassion for all people handicap they are people that need to be treated with a great deal of understanding and care. Management was ok but we had no union to keep things organized. My co-workers work independently so it was hard to work as at team.
The hardest part was it was a dead end temp job meaning when the kids are out you are off and may have to file for unemployment at vacation times. I enjoyed the relationships with the children and parents along with my route. It was a great job until I was able to find my career goals to be obtained for the future. The pay was great also.
Pros
Split Shift, Working with disabled children
Cons
4HR Breaks, great pay
It's a job . like working with others .
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Northwood,OhioFebruary 1, 2016
Founding out what I had to do and getting setup so I can do so . Know matter what comes my way I can do all things if I put my mine to it . Don't mess with it cause it's not my job and the people in management are big headed . For co-workers they don't even matter as long as they do they job and don't mess mines up . It's about my life and they don't pay my bills or do nothing for me or mines . Dealing with irritant people . Getting it done in time to perfect satisfaction .
Productive well managed factory
Order Puller/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Schuylkill Haven, PAMarch 2, 2016
On the job i was trained on a forklift and learned how to better manage my time to do the scheduled job with more than enough time to account for unexpected rush orders. The workers are friendly and experienced at what they do.
Good Paying Job With Flexible Hours
Custodian/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INFebruary 19, 2016
Cardinal has been a good job for me as I am a college student and I only have time to work part time. I enjoy the flexible schedule as I am a family oriented person and they come first in my life, so I often have to flex my schedule in order to make time for them. I've learned to be a good team player at this job. Even though my role is only that of a custodian, I frequently have to cover for my coworkers and assist them in what they are doing. I have had to teach and train in how to operate machinery and this has moderately improved my leadership skills. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I get to work on a project with my hands. I like to work with my hands in a way that is mentally stimulating. I enjoy problem solving and learning how to fix things. Occasionally I have to do this with my job by fixing machinery and I would say those are the days I enjoy the most.
Pros
Flexible schedule, good pay, relaxed work environment
Cons
repetitve work, mind numbing tasks
Great company
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 9, 2016
Cardinal is a rapidly growing company that keep up to date with trends to stay on top of their game. Organization and communication is their strong point.
Management Counts in this Community
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INOctober 14, 2015
Upon working for Cardinal Center Services, I have discovered what it is like to truly care for the individuals you work for. Not only do these individuals need support in their activities of daily living, but they also require warm, loving staff to engage fully in life. The management in this company makes this a reality by hiring only those with a genuine outlook on services for people with disabilities. My position in this company required just that. Being met and equipped with all the tools necessary to help optimize this environment to the best of my ability, my manager always went the extra mile to support me and those I served.
Making a difference
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INSeptember 23, 2015
While working at Cardinal, fellow staff have experience multiple supervisor turnovers. Cardinal Services is a great place to work and it also feels great to go home at the end of the day knowing you have made a difference in someones life.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Pay not great, but being funded by the government it is understandable
learning experience.
dsp 1 (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INJanuary 18, 2016
fill out paper work on 10 individuals, kept progress notes, kept track of work time and the job the individual was doing. filled out pay sheets.
nice
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 19, 2015
alright to work for if you are just starting out would not recommend
if you are looking for a place to call home more for collage
students company dose not give raise on merit just cost of living
Pros
freindly
Cons
long hours short nottice
Great company but no longer in business
Small Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  New Albany, INSeptember 21, 2014
Great company but it's no longer in business.

* 8-10 hours production environment with high quality and performance expectations
* Learned complete jobs in production environment
* Professional work with a practical and compassionate mind toward employees
* Well respected coworkers
* Hardest part of job was management treatment of all workers the same
* Most enjoyable part was team interaction
Pros
Family atmosphere and reliable work
Cons
Relocation of company
Great place for entry level sales position.
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 30, 2015
Gained all my first hand experience in learning how a organization works from the ground up. Learned valuable lessons on team work really effects marketing, inside sales, outside sales and distribution.
Professional direct support for adults with disabilities
Professional Direct Support (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INOctober 18, 2014
Organized structure to improve people live using permanent contact and activities oriented for their learning and entertainment. .
Pros
Use the Direct Support Plan to ensure clients' active tratment and medication.
Cons
Potential clients' accidents for their physical and emotional situation.
This company was a staffing agency.
Receptionist/Information Clerk (Former Employee) –  Coos Bay, ORJune 24, 2013
I was able to work some temporary jobs while I lived in Brookings, Oregon. My contact person was excellent to with with via phone, email and fax as this company is out of Coos Bay, Oregon. She was very helpful to me in finding temporary work.
Pros
A temporary job position lead to full time employment.
Cons
The company that hired me wasn't able to keep me.
Great company, Great People
Customer Service Manager, Hiring Services (Current Employee) –  Coos Bay, ORJanuary 27, 2014
Amazing family owned/run company that really focuses on what is best for it's employees and how to help them succeed. Based on 5 principles: Treat people with dignity and respect; Have commitment, never ever give up; design solutions through teamwork and partnership; celebrate initiative and enthusiasm; promote learning.
Good place to work.
Telephone Operator (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORJanuary 17, 2013
Was and overflow call place for magazines and tv advertisements. Talked to people all over the states and took their personal info to put in computer so they could get their product. It was a good job but not for me, I like more fisical jobs. It was fun to learn something new though even if it was only seasonal.
A good place to work
I assist people (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INJanuary 28, 2015
Overall, Cardinal is a good place to work! I really like the benefit package that they offer. I love working with the persons that we serve. We get to take them to fun places!
Pros
Benefits, getting to do things and go places with persons served

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinal. Our community is ready to answer.