Pros: benefits, management, company culture, helping people
Cons: hated to leave due to relocation
• Management and supervision of 15 group homes, 100 individuals served in a supported living program, and all day services including: employment, nursing homes, sheltered work, classroom-based training and day services operated out of the group homes. (approximately 350 employees)
• Ensured compliance with agency, state and federal policies, procedures – more... and regulations.
• Developed, implemented and monitored budgets, strategic planning and service outcomes.
• Interviewed, hired, trained, evaluated, disciplined and terminated service coordinators.
• Review and revise agency policies, procedures and contractual agreements.
• Assure satisfaction of all customers in services, including persons served, families, guardians, employers, landlords, referral sources and funding sources.
• Assured stability and growth of service areas.
• Developed Medicaid Waiver Program. – less