Cardinal

Cardinal Employer Reviews

A good temp Agency
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Roseburg, ORMay 14, 2014
they know how to help people find jobs some what fast. they are really nice.
Great company, Great People
Customer Service Manager, Hiring Services (Current Employee), Coos Bay, ORJanuary 27, 2014
Amazing family owned/run company that really focuses on what is best for it's employees and how to help them succeed. Based on 5 principles: Treat people with dignity and respect; Have commitment, never ever give up; design solutions through teamwork and partnership; celebrate initiative and enthusiasm; promote learning.
Director
Residential and Adult Services Director (Former Employee), Warsaw, INJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: benefits, management, company culture, helping people
Cons: hated to leave due to relocation
• Management and supervision of 15 group homes, 100 individuals served in a supported living program, and all day services including: employment, nursing homes, sheltered work, classroom-based training and day services operated out of the group homes. (approximately 350 employees)
• Ensured compliance with agency, state and federal policies, procedures – more... and regulations.
• Developed, implemented and monitored budgets, strategic planning and service outcomes.
• Interviewed, hired, trained, evaluated, disciplined and terminated service coordinators.
• Review and revise agency policies, procedures and contractual agreements.
• Assure satisfaction of all customers in services, including persons served, families, guardians, employers, landlords, referral sources and funding sources.
• Assured stability and growth of service areas.
• Developed Medicaid Waiver Program. – less
Forklift Driver
Cellar Worker (Former Employee), Oakville, CAJanuary 20, 2014
Mornings began by setting up the work area, unloading grape deliveries, keeping track of where the grapes where being sorted to.
Always thinkning of the person served
DSPII Weekend Manager (Current Employee), Warsaw, INOctober 22, 2013
Pros: the consumer, abiity to go about in the community, good pay for what you do.
Cons: long hours, overtime that is out of control, and bad co-workers.
I enjoy working for a company that puts so much effort and time into the live of those with disabilities.
I am self motivated, I worked out of my home, covering NE. There was a srrong mutual trust level.
National Account Manager (Former Employee), Bayonne NJOctober 4, 2013
Pros: i had the opportunity to particiiate in the management process running my assignment.
Cons: upward mobility was very limited
Cardinal Scale Company is an family owned company located in Joplin Missouri. It has a strong work ethic based on trust and mutual acceptance of what it takes to succeed.

I was with Detecto Scale, a division of Cardinal Scale, for over 10 years. I started as a regional manager handling 4 states in the NE. I left Detecto Scale managing the largest region – more... and the company's largest major customers. My territory was billing over 4 million and I covered from Maine to Virginia an west to Ohio.

Our business model was a manufacturer supplying our product through distribution to the end user. Our market was primarily Healthcare, consisting of Acute, Physician, & Long Term Care segments.

Our sales goals were mutually set and agreed upon. This built a trust and commitment level that usually led to goal achievement.

A typical ay at work was setting up travel time with our distributor reps to develop potential and to make sure all our field reps where constantly trained on our products and aware of our competitors equipment as well.

I learned early on, and continued to develop, the importance of building relationships throughout the organizations of my distributors an our end users. The more I could appreciate my teams needs the more they were able to support my efforts to compete effectively against my competitors.

The hardest part of my job at Detecto was the time I spent on the road away from my family. The most enjoyable part of my job was the many friends I made during that same time. – less
Growing with change.
Accounting Manager (Current Employee), Schuylkill Haven, PAAugust 2, 2013
Pros: expanding their safety
Cons: not enough pto days
What did I learn. I've updated my computer skills. I have learned how to work with queries, pivot tables to create reports that where not available in the accounting package that the company uses.
Harvest Cellar worker
Cellar Worker (Former Employee), Oakville, CAJuly 31, 2013
Pros: lots of hours and over time
Start the day with morning stretches
review work load
unload grapes on to hamper from delivery trucks
clean my work area
forklift driver
Great experience.
Qualified Disabilities Professional Manager (Current Employee), Warsaw, INJuly 7, 2013
Cardinal Services has provided me with a great experience and has helped develop my professional and personal skills.
This company was a staffing agency.
Receptionist/Information Clerk (Former Employee), Coos Bay, ORJune 24, 2013
Pros: a temporary job position lead to full time employment.
Cons: the company that hired me wasn't able to keep me.
I was able to work some temporary jobs while I lived in Brookings, Oregon. My contact person was excellent to with with via phone, email and fax as this company is out of Coos Bay, Oregon. She was very helpful to me in finding temporary work.
ok employer
layborer (Former Employee), Springfield, ORApril 19, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: lack of work
working here was tough the work was unreliable, management was ok, some coworkers were good and some bad. the hardest part was lack of job securety.
Good place to work.
Telephone Operator (Former Employee), Roseburg, ORJanuary 17, 2013
Was and overflow call place for magazines and tv advertisements. Talked to people all over the states and took their personal info to put in computer so they could get their product. It was a good job but not for me, I like more fisical jobs. It was fun to learn something new though even if it was only seasonal.
Strong company with and incredible dedication to their culture
Web developer (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 9, 2013
Working at cardinal is a great opportunity to learn the industry of consulting. They take strong pride in their culture and dedication to each client.
productive job
Production Line Worker (Former Employee), Mooresville, NCOctober 3, 2012
good company to work for if you like that kind of work, friendly people
fun and good
soil testing and garden architect (Former Employee), GaboroneMay 31, 2013
Pros: free transport
Cons: short break
always meet new challenges.given chance to express and try.
JE TRAVAILLER
plongeur ou preparateur de comment (Current Employee), rennesMarch 22, 2013
Pros: suis polyvalent
Cons: je pas de points negatifs
Lors de mes experiences professionnelle j'ai developpe des competences suis disponible et motive,