CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES Employee Reviews

Really satisfying place of employment
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, KYSeptember 19, 2017
Loved the job with Cardiology and the MD that I worked directly with for 5 years. There just was not a place for me to advance to and my salary was maxed out
Thoroughly enjoyed my job.
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLSeptember 4, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed by job at Cardiology Associates. My main responsibility was providing payments to patients' accounts and answering billing questions. I hated having to leave, but we relocated to Pennsylvania.
Pros
Work environment, coworkers, yearly parties.
Cons
None.
Wonderful place to work
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 28, 2017
Cardiology Associates has a great group of physicians, nurse practitioners/physician assistants, and other support staff. The management/business staff are supportive and easily accessible. They are supportive of NP's/PA's becoming more independent and offer a lot of learning opportunities/support for CME completion.
Another wonderful place to work in
Referral's Coordinator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAJuly 6, 2017
My boss was one of the best bosses I have ever had. She gave me an opportunity when noone else would. She trained me on the job and never gave up on me.
High Paced work environment with a great company.
Scheduler/phone operator (Former Employee) –  Mobile, AL 36608June 19, 2017
High paced work environment, friendly staff, & wonderful administration. Friendly coworkers who are willing to help you learn and excel within the company.
This practice has absolved.
RN (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMay 26, 2017
The physician I worked for was excellent. The coworkers pulled together to accomplish many task. This company is now absolved due to physicians changing practice.
Lots of Confusion
Receptionist/Secretary (Current Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLApril 5, 2017
The management there is all clustered. Other than that it has been a good experience. I worked with one doctor and he was great but others in the practice are not good to work for.
Great employer
Medical Billing and Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, NYMarch 29, 2017
Cardiology Associates was a great place to work. Benefits, salary and upper management were all fantastic. The physicians cared about employees and families and always were there for them.
Great Place to work!!
Front Desk Receptionist/Pediatric/Test Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALFebruary 9, 2017
I loved Cardiology Associates. The doctors were amazing, treated you like a person not just a staff member. employees were like a family. Over all a wonderful place to work!
Pros
Great Doctors and Staff
Cons
late nights sometimes
I really loved working here; the atmosphere was peaceful and employee friendly
Register Nurse (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALFebruary 6, 2017
My co-workers were more like family. We worked hard and got along well. I miss them more everyday. We had fun as we worked. We were able to laugh at each other.
Pros
There was no pressure
Cons
I have know cons for this place. This is the second best job I've ever had.
Ping Pong Table
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 28, 2017
A typical day was to provide customer service to patients and guests gather information from pcps process script requests
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Health insurance
productive workplace
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJanuary 16, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Cardiology associates. The Doctors are great. The staff is awesome I really felt like I was a part of a family. A fun productive work environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  IndianaDecember 11, 2016
work was comparable for pay. Benefits were also good. I enjoyed my coworkers. The only downfall was that the job was just too far from my home and I found an opportunity closer.
Great staff
Medical Assistant, Device Technician (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALNovember 13, 2016
Great doctors and staff. Great company and benefits. The only disadvantage is the hourly wages are low considering the cost of living and state taxes, especially when you spent money for school and other jobs offer more pay.
Pros
great invironment to work
Cons
compared to cost of living the pay scale is low
They aren't very understanding of life outside of work
Demographics Analyst, Collector (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALSeptember 25, 2016
Best place as far as benefits but not if you need time off. They do not allow for morning or afternoon breaks. They are very strict about lunch times and won't work with you for doctors appointments sick children etc
Pros
Paid for insurance
Cons
No breaks except for lunch
High Volume Clinic
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  TennesseeSeptember 12, 2016
CAET is a extremely high volume clinic that strives to provide quality patient care. I had the pleasure of working with an amazing staff that displayed initiative in all areas of customer service and provided proper documentation from front office to clinical to ensure our patients had everything they needed during their visits.
In need of an office manager
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDJune 13, 2016
Completely overworked front desk.
Employees do what they want to do because of lack of management.
Lack of supplies makes job and scheduling difficult.
Unfriendly and "mean' coworkers make job difficult.
There is a "not-my-job" attitude through-out!
Pros
hours
A job
cardiovascular technologist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 18, 2015
I was working there PRN while I worked at a local hospital. Then I was hired to work there full time when the hospital I was working at closed.
i thought I filled this out already
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 16, 2015
very hectic work day was hectic we saw a lot of patients for several sometimes three dr.s at a time.
there was certain organized chaos that i personally thrived in but others found it frustrating. several different DR.s means several different egos
Pros
free lunch
Cons
disorganization bad management
Transcription
Medical Transcriptionist (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HINovember 5, 2015
I enjoyed working as a Transcriptionist.

My doctors were very willing to help out when I could not make out what they were saying.

The office staff were great to work with.
Pros
Remote employee
Cons
I would have like a full time position.