Cardiology Consultants Employee Reviews in United States

Productive, Professional, and a great place to learn.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 9, 2016
A typical day at Cardiology Consultants is busy, fast paced, and just over all wonderful. I learned so much not just about cardiology but about all kinds of different people. My co-workers are amazing. Team work is a big deal at Cardiology Consultants. Hardest part about my job is having to leave but I'm positive I will take everything I've learned and my skills to whatever my new job is in Norwich, CT.
I enjoyed working with this group of doctors.
Medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Medford, OROctober 29, 2015
This group took the time to teach you things that you showed intrest in, such as taking you to the Cathiterization lab over at the hospital and allowing you to watch a procedure.
Not Employee friendly
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 15, 2015
The environment of the office was not good, it seemed that there was always a state of confusion, like there were to many chiefs. I never had any contact with the patients unless I was dealing with their complaints and there were an abundance of those. Now I haven't worked there in years so all of this may have changed and the physicians were very good, it was just an office management problem
Pros
Friendly physicians
Cons
Bad management
productive
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Boiling Springs, SCOctober 7, 2015
very busy as getting patients back and seen depending on if they show up on time or if the patient before has extra things to do while witht he doctor but i can consider this as a good day
ccpa
Hospital Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newark, DESeptember 22, 2015
I enjoyed working here, until the company started a merger with a large health care provider. My manager was supportive and very knowledgeable. Senior management was secretive about the merger.
Excellent Office
Practice Reception Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, NYJuly 9, 2015
Excellent place to work, doctors are super knowledgable and I have learned so much even outside of my position and job responsibilities
Multi-faceted job
INSURANCE RECOVERY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDJuly 7, 2015
Review patient accounts. Compile accounts that had outstanding balances due to no payment from insurance companies. Contact patients with outstanding balances and create payment plans. Correct and refile insurance claims. Prepare quarterly reports on collected and outstanding balances.
Pros
Good money/benefits
Cons
Short term employment due to disolution of practice.
we all work as a team and help each other out
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIMay 5, 2015
Productive and professional workplace. I take into an exam room around 30 patients a day review their medications along with vital signs and ekgs are done. My coworkers I love them, we all work together as a team. The hardest part of my job is having to tell a patient they have a certain amount of time to live. My most enjoyable part of my job is coming in to see my patients.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no time to take a lunch
great doctors!
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALNovember 13, 2014
great work place! wonderful people! lots of patients! keeps you busy! free lunches by drug reps is a great plus!
Pros
free lunches
Cons
lots of patients!
fast paced outpatient cathlab.
Radiological Technologist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 4, 2014
I have enjoyed working with Cardiology Consultants. I worked well with cath lab manager and other staff members. Patients pain management needs to improve over long peripheral cases.
Pros
no call, no weekends, 3 days a week was excellent for me.
Cons
communication, no raises, some 14-16hr days.
Working with Cardiology Consultants is a great and wonderful experience.
Medical Assistance & Clinical Study Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lapeer, MIAugust 26, 2014
My days go by fast. I do a little bit of everything. I basically work in research, but lend a helping hand as Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistant. working with AER and Holter Monitors. Management there is excellent. They are very thoughtful, trusting, and fair. I work will with my co-workers. We are all team players. Everyone covers for everyone else. The hardest part of my job is knowing that not everything is accomplished at the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my patients and co-workers.
Pros
working with patients....
Cons
people are generally sick in the medical field and sometime they can be mean sometimes.
Fast paced yet stimulating
Administrative/Clinical Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL.July 17, 2014
8:00 am meeting for all clinical staff. Check in patients, obtain vitals, ekg, medication verification. Check out patient, set up return appointment or specialty testing as set forth by physician. Team atmosphere was a great experience.
Pros
wonderful team experience
Cons
pay rate
customer service oriented
RECEPTIONIST / BILLING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 11, 2014
typical work day was collect charges from all locations and enter all the patient charges from the previous day

also post payments from insurance companies

friendly environment
Fun place to work and very professional team
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMay 7, 2014
I learned a lot more working in this office than I did in school, a lot of hands on experience. Typical day starts off bringing back patients measuring there vitals and placing them in rooms. Then the RN will evaluate and going over medications before the Physician will see them. Working here was such an enjoyment and we were all like family. Very nice, warm and professional work environment. All of my co-workers and management were so helpful and kind. Is one of the main reasons I stayed for so long and didn't want to leave. The hardest part of the job is at times you will have some angry patients at the beginning. But we always try to change there mood by being friendly and there to listen to what they need to say. No one chooses to come to the Dr. office, so we try our best to make them welcome and keep it friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with such an amazing and friendly staff, cant stress how much they were so kind. We were also a very big practice we had about eighteen Cardiologists, but were all assigned to one.
Pros
free lunches time to time
Cons
sitting at the computer alot, when i wanted to get up and move more.
Wasnt the best experience for me personally.
Medical office assistant (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYApril 29, 2014
At times very stressful.
Has some ups and downs.
Didnt like the work environment.
Productive and fast paced.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 30, 2014
Fast paced working environment with opportunity for advancement. As a Registered medical assistant at Cardiology Consultants I obtained patient's vital signs and medical history and also did EKG's and basic chest X-Rays and placed and removed Holter Monitors. I worked for four different doctors, under 4 nurses, and with several other medical assistants. The most difficult part of the job was the pace at which I had to work coming straight out of school and my externship as I was still new to the medical field and still learning much of what was expected of me as their employee. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to work with several different doctors, nurses, and medical assistants and just working with patients on an everyday basis and knowing that what I was doing was important and appreciated.
Pros
reasonable wage and steady working hours
Cons
interupted lunch breaks
good work place
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  houstonFebruary 28, 2014
okay work environment. I really don't have very much to say about this job.
Adult echos
Cardiovascular Technician (Former Employee) –  THOMASVILLE, GAFebruary 24, 2014
I loved my job as a Cardiovascular Technician. I was able to interact with new patients everyday and makes friends with a lot of the patients.
Pros
free lunches, great employees
Cons
driving an hour and twenty minutes
Loved dealing with the patients and worked with a great group of people
Administrative Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FlJanuary 14, 2014
I loved my job as Administrative Medical Assistant. The people I worked for were great and fun.
great place to work
Cardiac Technician (Current Employee) –  Meadowbrook, PANovember 24, 2013
I work for 5 Doctors, very busy practice.
Management is good,
The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to interact with so many different patients. Patients that come in every couple months, 6months, and once a year. I developed a great relationship with my outpatients and coworkers.

4.2