Cardiology Consultants

Cardiology Consultants United States Employee Reviews

fast paced outpatient cathlab.
Radiological Technologist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: no call, no weekends, 3 days a week was excellent for me.
Cons: communication, no raises, some 14-16hr days.
I have enjoyed working with Cardiology Consultants. I worked well with cath lab manager and other staff members. Patients pain management needs to improve over long peripheral cases.
Working with Cardiology Consultants is a great and wonderful experience.
Medical Assistance & Clinical Study Coordinator (Current Employee), Lapeer, MIAugust 26, 2014
Pros: working with patients....
Cons: people are generally sick in the medical field and sometime they can be mean sometimes.
My days go by fast. I do a little bit of everything. I basically work in research, but lend a helping hand as Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistant. working with AER and Holter Monitors. Management there is excellent. They are very thoughtful, trusting, and fair. I work will with my co-workers. We are all team players. Everyone covers for everyone else. The hardest part of my job is knowing that not everything is accomplished at the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my patients and co-workers.
Fast paced yet stimulating
Administrative/Clinical Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Pensacola, FL.July 17, 2014
Pros: wonderful team experience
Cons: pay rate
8:00 am meeting for all clinical staff. Check in patients, obtain vitals, ekg, medication verification. Check out patient, set up return appointment or specialty testing as set forth by physician. Team atmosphere was a great experience.
customer service oriented
RECEPTIONIST / BILLING SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJune 11, 2014
typical work day was collect charges from all locations and enter all the patient charges from the previous day

also post payments from insurance companies

friendly environment
Fun place to work and very professional team
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMay 7, 2014
Pros: free lunches time to time
Cons: sitting at the computer alot, when i wanted to get up and move more.
I learned a lot more working in this office than I did in school, a lot of hands on experience. Typical day starts off bringing back patients measuring there vitals and placing them in rooms. Then the RN will evaluate and going over medications before the Physician will see them. Working here was such an enjoyment and we were all like family. Very nice, warm and professional work environment. All of my co-workers and management were so helpful and kind. Is one of the main reasons I stayed for so long and didn't want to leave. The hardest part of the job is at times you will have some angry patients at the beginning. But we always try to change there mood by being friendly and there to listen to what they need to say. No one chooses to come to the Dr. office, so we try our best to make them welcome and keep it friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with such an amazing and friendly staff, cant stress how much they were so kind. We were also a very big practice we had about eighteen Cardiologists, but were all assigned to one.
Wasnt the best experience for me personally.
Medical office assistant (Former Employee), White Plains, NYApril 29, 2014
At times very stressful.
Has some ups and downs.
Didnt like the work environment.
Productive and fast paced.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 30, 2014
Pros: reasonable wage and steady working hours
Cons: interupted lunch breaks
Fast paced working environment with opportunity for advancement. As a Registered medical assistant at Cardiology Consultants I obtained patient's vital signs and medical history and also did EKG's and basic chest X-Rays and placed and removed Holter Monitors. I worked for four different doctors, under 4 nurses, and with several other medical assistants. The most difficult part of the job was the pace at which I had to work coming straight out of school and my externship as I was still new to the medical field and still learning much of what was expected of me as their employee. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to work with several different doctors, nurses, and medical assistants and just working with patients on an everyday basis and knowing that what I was doing was important and appreciated.
good work place
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee), houstonFebruary 28, 2014
okay work environment. I really don't have very much to say about this job.
ADULT ECHOS
Cardiovascular Technician (Former Employee), THOMASVILLE, GAFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, great employees
Cons: driving an hour and twenty minutes
I loved my job as a Cardiovascular Technician. I was able to interact with new patients everyday and makes friends with a lot of the patients.
Loved dealing with the patients and worked with a great group of people
Administrative Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Pensacola, FlJanuary 14, 2014
I loved my job as Administrative Medical Assistant. The people I worked for were great and fun.
great place to work
Cardiac Technician (Current Employee), Meadowbrook, PANovember 24, 2013
I work for 5 Doctors, very busy practice.
Management is good,
The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to interact with so many different patients. Patients that come in every couple months, 6months, and once a year. I developed a great relationship with my outpatients and coworkers.
Corporate based Company
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), Abilene, TXSeptember 29, 2013
Only cared about patient care. Does not take care or fight to keep the few employees who made a difference.
N/A
Certified Medical & Billing Coding Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 10, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Appointments. authorizations, referrals, post office & testing charges, post patient and insurance payments, work reject report, claim submission, work aging report, work appeals and denials, answer phones
A quiet place to scan.
Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (Current Employee), Lansing, MIJune 6, 2013
A typical day consists of getting the schedule of patients and get scanning. I learned that you can only do so much with and outdated machine and don't get frustrated.
Enjoyed working with the staff and doctors
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Englewood, NJApril 8, 2013
Pros: free lunches/great benefits
Cons: small room to work in
Typical day at work was that there were two other ladies transcribing with me and we would switch from week to week which doctors we would transcribe. There were five doctors so we did all of their transcription and there was never a dull moment. The hardest part of the job was if one of us was ill and the other two of us had to do our work plus the other person's work that day. The most enjoyable part of the job is that we were able to complete all the doctor's work for that particular day.
A typical day at work
Nationally Registered Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Abilene, TXNovember 20, 2012
Pros: very nice people to work with
Cons: -
I would go to my desk and start getting charts ready for the patients that day. Then I would check any messages I had and return those then we would start seeing patient. I would bring the patient back and get their vitals and put them in the exam room and put their review of systems in the computer and any other additional information that the doctor needed to know. I would fill up our three rooms and go in and assist the doctor in anything he needed. After we were done with office I would go back to my desk and refill all the medications that came in over the phone or by fax. Then I would return all my messages from patients.
Good place to learn
Receptionist/Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 6, 2012
It is a very fast paced environment that is always changing and developing. I have used a lot of organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills in this environment. I have exceeded the expectations in customer service here and learned to be a true ambassador here. The hardest part of the job and most rewarding is staying calm and collected during high stress situations for the betterment of the workplace and the clientele. The clientele is the best part of the job.
Productive Workplace
Administrative Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Pensacola, FloridaOctober 6, 2012
I love communicating with patients
I learned the difference between General Cardiology and Electro Physiologist
Great co-workers
Enjoyable, family oriented work environment.
Recovery Cardiac Catherization Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 21, 2012
Pros: education
Cons: not being able to always plan ones' day in advance.
Working in cardiac cath lab/ recovery was very interesting and fast paced.

Good management.

Good team spirit and work ethics.

Being able to keep the days' list on schedule.

Given the autonomy to make decisions in emergency situations when needed.
parttime hours on a fulltime schedule is very stressful
Dr. Chant (Former Employee), Abilene, TXJune 18, 2012
Pros: working with great personnel
Cons: only p/t job on a fullltime schedule very demanding which ok but not parttime
Everyday a learning experience. Always with desire to learn more to have better understanding . Unfortunately i felt that i did not have that opportunity i was not allowed to answer overhead calls from patients or medical facilities my peer felt that she had to do all of that . My question was how is anyone suppose to learn their job. Then being insulted for not knowing things in particular, its not a good feeling. I had an awsome peer width great personality but lacking skills on training others properly and not giving them equal opportunity. Overalll Cardiology is a great fun placse to work. Patients were wonderful, and knowing when you go home you have a good feeling of helping others and that is what is important. A job well done.

Cardiology Consultants Salaries